Joe Biden Says He Came To The Senate 120 Years Ago

Only very desperate lame losers or completely stupid fools would not realize our President was joking about his long years serving in the Senate. After months of spinning lies about senility and dementia, this is the best our frustrated USMB incel losers can do.

I think the whole world is laughing at us

Biden in his own mind:

fgdgsdf.gif

Biden as seen by the world:

dsfgsdfgsdf.gif

Only very desperate lame losers or completely stupid fools would not realize our President was joking about his long years serving in the Senate. After months of spinning lies about senility and dementia, this is the best our frustrated USMB incel losers can do.
ROTFL! Last year the former White House physician said on talk radio that Biden is not fit to be president. He is senile and mentally unaware.

Last edited:

I wasn't laughing when I heard i, the President wasn't lying and neither were his friends in the media.

Why do you think it was a joke?

I wasn't laughing when I heard i, the President wasn't lying and neither were his friends in the media.

Why do you think it was a joke?
Can you please express your feelings in a coherent fashion?

Forum List

Back