When it is really a heartbeat.

Except half of fertilized zygotes never attach to the uterine wall. By the logic you have just posited, Dripping Poop, you'd have to not only ban abortion but IUD's and other birth control that prevents attachment.
No, that's not how an IUD works, moron.

The complete ignorance of medical science (and every other field of science) consistently displayed by you LWNJ moonbats in this forum is absolutely astounding.

This is basic stuff that is taught in middle school. You're a fucking idiot who couldn't pass a test in a 7th grade health or science class.

Last edited:
IMVO (in my vaunted opinion) ---that pulsating
little three layer tube that constitutes that which will
develope into a HEART------is a silly marker for "END
OF ABORTON OPTION"

Anti-abortion proponents claim that there is a beating heart present at six weeks. The fact is that at six weeks there is only a rudimentary tube that can eventually become a heart, and a few quivering cells that will eventually become the pacemaker which supplies electrical pulses controlling the heart beat. There is no heart structure present to actually behave as a heart behaves. No valves, no chambers, no muscle to pump anything. The preliminary structures that will eventually become parts of the heart are not a heart, and claiming they are is vast exaggeration at best. Recent research has shown when major structures of the heart develop, and it is amazingly over a four day period 124 days into the pregnancy. Before this four day period, the beginnings of the heart are not viable, and can not survive outside the womb.

Researchers and neonatologists studying fetal cardiac development have typically run into critical limitations, as many of the known structures of the human heart can only be identified in the latter stages of gestation. Now, a group of investigators at the University of Leeds has just published data, using cutting-edge imaging technology, that shows that major structures of a baby's heart form in just four days. Findings from the new study—published today in Scientific Reports in an article entitled “Ventricular Myocardium Development and the Role of Connexins in the Human Fetal Heart”—help identify the precise time when the four chambers of the heart develop, opening up the possibility that doctors could eventually be able to monitor babies during this critical phase of their development.

Remarkably, the research team found that the most dramatic changes occurred over a four-day period 124 days into the pregnancy. Within this brief period, the muscle tissue of the heart rapidly organizes. Cardiac fibers were laid down to form the helix shape of the heart, within which the four chambers of the heart form. Without this essential architecture in place, the fetal heart cannot survive outside the womb.

/----/ You dehumanize unborn babies as unviable tissue mass the way Nazis justified exterminating jews by claiming they were subhuman, and rats. You're in great company.

'Less Than Human': The Psychology Of Cruelty : NPR

Mar 29, 2011To the Nazis, all the Jews, Gypsies and others were rats: dangerous, disease-carrying rats.

OhPleaseJustQuit
--------------------------
it feels good because your Christian god made it so, and your Christian god has more spontaneous abortions aka miscarriages than people who want an abortions.
/----/ "spontaneous abortions aka miscarriages"
That is nature's way of ending a pregnancy when something is wrong with the fetus. It is not done for the sake of convenience.
An abnormality in an unborn baby’s chromosomes could cause one of several problems. Among the most common are:
  • Blighted ovum (anembryonic pregnancy). No embryo develops.
  • Molar pregnancy . Both sets of chromosomes come from the father, while none come from the mother. The placenta doesn’t grow normally, and the fetus doesn’t develop.
  • Partial molar pregnancy. The father gives two sets of chromosomes in addition to the set from the mother. The embryo may start to develop but soon stops.
  • An infection such as cytomegalovirus or rubella
  • Poorly controlled long-term diseases such as diabetes or high blood pressure
  • Thyroid disease, lupus, and other autoimmune disorders
  • Problems with your uterus or cervix, such as fibroids, an abnormally shaped uterus, or a cervix that opens and widens too early, called cervical insufficiency
  • STD infections such as chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, or HIV
  • Blood clotting issues that block blood vessels carrying blood flow to the placenta

Anti abortionists pressed the claim that there was a beating heart at six weeks. Why do you think they decided to lie to support their goal? Is their case so weak till they have to lie?
Why do pro-abortionists lie about the start of life at conception? I think both sides use and dismiss science to promote their rationale. My only point is when considering an abortion, all facts should be laid out and an informed decision should be made without any sway from pro-abortionists or anti-abortionists.

Why do pro-abortionists lie about the start of life at conception? I think both sides use and dismiss science to promote their rationale. My only point is when considering an abortion, all facts should be laid out and an informed decision should be made without any sway from pro-abortionists or anti-abortionists.
Conception isn't the start of life. The egg and sperm are life before they join, and continue to be life after they join. The question is when does it become a seperate and individual life.

Yes, that is what abortion opponents have always said. How honest is it to claim a beating heart when there are no muscles there to beat? Why do you feel the need to lie about cellular development stages?

How honest is it to claim a beating heart when there is no heart, no veins or blood vessels and no blood to circulate.

There is also no brain, no lungs, no liver, no central nervous system.

It's a waste of time trying to educate people about the gestation process of human life to anti choice people.

All they have is lies. That's it. Nothing they claim is true.

How honest is it to claim a beating heart when there is no heart, no veins or blood vessels and no blood to circulate.

It's a waste of time trying to educate people about the gestation process of human life to anti choice people.

I'm convinced that the actually believe the crap they spew. People they trust told them it was so, so in their minds, it must be so. If I believed the crazy shit they do, I would probably be ranting right along with them. I have no idea what the solution might be. It's a scary/sad situation.

Conception isn't the start of life. The egg and sperm are life before they join, and continue to be life after they join. The question is when does it become a seperate and individual life.
As soon as they form a single cell that has the genetic material of both.

Edit: So you are saying the egg and sperm continue to be egg and sperm after they join up and become an embryo? Do you not realize how completely stupid that sounds?

Last edited:
You'll note that the claim of a beating heart at 6 weeks was brought up by opponents to abortion. I suspect to elicit an emotional response. That claim has been debunked. I understand you have some valid reasons to believe as you do. I agree with some of those reasons. However, when you make unfounded claims, such as there being a beating heart at six weeks, that will be pointed out. If your belief is correct, you shouldn't need to make shit up to prove it.

Isn't it odd that pro choice people accept anti choice people's views but anti choice people refuse to accept pro choice people's views.

We don't see pro choice people going around forcing people to have an abortion.

We believe in freedom of choice. We respect that a person makes a choice to carry or not carry a pregnancy to term.

We don't go around calling people names, lying, and passing laws taking people's choice from them and using lies to do it.

I won't become like them but I'm losing my tolerance for people who can't be happy having the freedom to make their own choices about their own lives and have the need to force their beliefs and choices on our whole nation whether we want it or not.

They call themselves pro life but anyone who has no problem with over 670 thousand Americans dying from a virus isn't pro life.

People who refuse to wear a mask, social distance and vaccinate are not pro life.

People who lie about the virus, lie about masks, lie about social distancing and lie about vaccines aren't pro life.

They are pro suffering and death.

As soon as they form a single cell that has the genetic material of both.

Edit: So you are saying the egg and sperm continue to be egg and sperm after they join up and become an embryo? Do you not realize how completely stupid that sounds?
Isn't a functioning brain required for it to be considered a seperate viable life?

You had the same, right Dana?

Are you a living being?

ha, ha, ha, morons argue when life begins, when consciousness begins, when there is a spirit. Oh far superior ones, please show us the god-link you found on google which enlightened your opinon.

You people are morons, justifying the killing of babies that feel pain and cry when that needle misses the brain and hits them in the stomach.

You democrats are sick bastards.

Isn't it odd that pro choice people accept anti choice people's views but anti choice people refuse to accept pro choice people's views.

We don't see pro choice people going around forcing people to have an abortion.

We believe in freedom of choice. We respect that a person makes a choice to carry or not carry a pregnancy to term.

We don't go around calling people names, lying, and passing laws taking people's choice from them and using lies to do it.

I won't become like them but I'm losing my tolerance for people who can't be happy having the freedom to make their own choices about their own lives and have the need to force their beliefs and choices on our whole nation whether we want it or not.

They call themselves pro life but anyone who has no problem with over 670 thousand Americans dying from a virus isn't pro life.

People who refuse to wear a mask, social distance and vaccinate are not pro life.

People who lie about the virus, lie about masks, lie about social distancing and lie about vaccines aren't pro life.

They are pro suffering and death.

That's because abortion isnt about "choice" it's about whether or not we are murdering a person.

Everyone involved in the making of a baby had a ton of choices prior to the egg being fertilized by a sperm and they are both free to make any and all those choices. If you dont want to have a kid there's a number of sure fire ways to make that not happen. If you CHOOSE to not make those choices why is kid punished?

ha, ha, ha, morons argue when life begins, when consciousness begins, when there is a spirit. Oh far superior ones, please show us the god-link you found on google which enlightened your opinon.

You people are morons, justifying the killing of babies that feel pain and cry when that needle misses the brain and hits them in the stomach.

You democrats are sick bastards.
All I want to argue in this thread is that the claim of a beating heart at six weeks is bullshit.

I know plenty of people in their 40's, 50's and 60's who would not qualify under that metric. Many of them post here.
Many here do seem to be functioning with only a lizard brain, but it is a functioning lizard brain.

Forum List

Back