have ya seen him?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
1632216821095.png

..wanted dead or alive
....he locked her out of the van, and made it out that he had and wants the power .....huge red flag there
...like I said in the other thread, before they found the body = he's not a master criminal
...this is quite the made for movie murder---I've read/etc about a lot of murders, but nothing exactly like this ..so brazen to just come home without her and do all of that crap

hahahahahah--a very ridiculous and idiotic analogy
....Floyd resisted after being caught ....99% of the time, if you don't resist--no problem ....there are MILLIONS of black arrests by cops, and the blacks live ......there are over 10 MILLION arrests per year...MILLIONS more police contacts and traffic stops .....the police kill about 300 blacks--- most are JUSTIFIED....of the others, most are QUESTIONABLE.......
..please do the math, but I doubt you can

Last edited:
strollingbones hahahhahah
and the coup de grace:
he wasn't killed for a counterfeit bill!!!!! hahahah
...I LOVE winning--no triggering --WINNING and destroying you
HAHAHHAHA

A news report I heard indicated the cops didn’t even interview the guy, after she went missing.

..wanted dead or alive
....he locked her out of the van, and made it out that he had and wants the power .....huge red flag there
...like I said in the other thread, before they found the body = he's not a master criminal
...this is quite the made for movie murder---I've read/etc about a lot of murders, but nothing exactly like this ..so brazen to just come home without her and do all of that crap
Maybe she fell or committed suicide.

A news report I heard indicated the cops didn’t even interview the guy, after she went missing.

I didn't understand that either, he had her van, so you think he could have been questioned and held if he didn't want to answer the questions.

no i think men kill women daily without regard to race etc what i think was racist was the way he was treated by the police

Forum List

Back