When It Comes To Herschel Walker; Wait, There's More

The clown is you...because not only are you against global agreements to tackle global warming -- you are against most regulations here at home to not just tackle global warming, but pollution in general....

You would be the same folks telling everyone that smoking doesn't cause cancer because the big tobacco industry told you to believe it -- you will always side with polluters when it comes to making it easier for them to pollute.....

When Herschel bragged about how clean our air and water is -- what he doesn't mention is the "REGULATIONS" and "STANDARDS" that made it that way...because it definitely wasn't because of corporations doing it of their own free will...
I have no issues with regulations and against pollution.

The problem you don't grasp...and Walker dumbed down for you, but it still went over your little head, is that we can enter into all the global agreements we want, we can spend billions....but the air moves....I know...huge concept for you....so when China and India are doing whatever they want, and not following them....their dirty air comes right back here....and all we are is poorer.

So until you can get your puppet masters in the CCP to play fair, it's pointless

How do you graduate in the top 1% of your class when YOU DIDN'T GRADUATE.

They stated that he has never worked with or for Cobb County Police, what the hell are you talking about.

Are you serious?

The only person that bows and boot licks white folks are you. See you can't find ANY posts of me defending Joe Biden, but I can post you posts kissing Trump's ass all day.
I never said he worked for Cobb County, I said he worked with them....helped raise money etc.
yes, I am serious.

I see you continue to attack a black man for some claims about college, but don't hold your white master to the same standard...

MAY 3, 2019

That Time Joe Biden Lied About His Academic Credentials​

The presidential candidate bragged about graduating in the top half of his class at law school. He was 76th in a class of 85.​

BIDEN ACADEMIC CLAIMS 'INACCURATE'

lol @ win on the issues....

All Dems do is win on the issues......
Democratic position on expanding Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid -- majority popular support..
Democratic position on building infrastructure and investing in rural development -- majority support
Democratic position on labor rights and giving workers more collective bargaining power -- majority support
Democratic position on stronger consumer protection and crack down on corporate greed - majority support

Republicans campaign on made-up bullshit like gay Disney characters; too many interracial people in commercials, trans people turning your 3 yr old gay, throwing women in jail for miscarriages, overturning gay marriage -- shit that doesn't help a single family pay a single bill....

But Herschel is more than welcome to win on the issues as soon as he steps on the debate stage with Warnock and talk about the issues....oh wait!

he wouldn't even debate other Trumpers on the so-called "issues" so nevermind...

If dems could win on the issues they would be talking issues rather than engaging in character assassination

Alabama put a clueless football coach in the Senate, why not Georgia put a clueless running back in the Senate?

What is it with southern whites and conflating football with politics?

I never said he worked for Cobb County, I said he worked with them....helped raise money etc.
yes, I am serious.
In one speech, Walker told a U.S. Army audience about a 2001 incident. “I worked in law enforcement, so I had a gun,” he claimed. In 2017, he specifically said, “I work with the Cobb County Police Department.”

The Cobb County Police Department told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution it has no record of Walker working with the department. The Republican’s campaign said he was “an honorary deputy” — a point the Cobb sheriff’s office could not confirm — though a former DeKalb County district attorney said the title was meaningless, even if true.

Being an “honorary deputy,” a local prosecutor said, is like having “a junior ranger badge.”

As recently as 2019, Walker also told an audience, “I spent time at Quantico at the FBI training school. Y’all didn’t know I was an agent?”

Walker has never been an FBI agent.
His campaign said he spent a week at an FBI school in Quantico, but a week does not an agent make. (He couldn’t have been an agent anyway, since agents are required to have college degrees, and Walker doesn’t have one, even though he’s claimed otherwise.)

The hits just keep on coming.
I see you continue to attack a black man for some claims about college, but don't hold your white master to the same standard...
So claiming you graduated in the top 1% of your class when you never graduated is ok in your book, because he is a boot licker like you.
MAY 3, 2019

That Time Joe Biden Lied About His Academic Credentials​

The presidential candidate bragged about graduating in the top half of his class at law school. He was 76th in a class of 85.​

BIDEN ACADEMIC CLAIMS 'INACCURATE'
Ok now show my posts where I tried to defend Biden's record on this.

In one speech, Walker told a U.S. Army audience about a 2001 incident. “I worked in law enforcement, so I had a gun,” he claimed. In 2017, he specifically said, “I work with the Cobb County Police Department.”

The Cobb County Police Department told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution it has no record of Walker working with the department. The Republican’s campaign said he was “an honorary deputy” — a point the Cobb sheriff’s office could not confirm — though a former DeKalb County district attorney said the title was meaningless, even if true.

Being an “honorary deputy,” a local prosecutor said, is like having “a junior ranger badge.”

As recently as 2019, Walker also told an audience, “I spent time at Quantico at the FBI training school. Y’all didn’t know I was an agent?”

Walker has never been an FBI agent.
His campaign said he spent a week at an FBI school in Quantico, but a week does not an agent make. (He couldn’t have been an agent anyway, since agents are required to have college degrees, and Walker doesn’t have one, even though he’s claimed otherwise.)

The hits just keep on coming.

So claiming you graduated in the top 1% of your class when you never graduated is ok in your book, because he is a boot licker like you.

Ok now show my posts where I tried to defend Biden's record on this.
1) oh he was a honorary deputy…like i said he had worked with the office and was awarded that status

2) never claimed any of that

3)you’re one sided attacks on Walker are a defense of your plantation boss

1) oh he was a honorary deputy…like i said he had worked with the office and was awarded that status

It has no record of Walker working with the department.

Who did he work with? Nobody in the department knows, how is that? You can't be this stupid.

2) never claimed any of that.

Herschel did, the fool is on camera saying it. Slies is the better name for you.
3)you’re one sided attacks on Walker are a defense of your plantation boss.
Lol, so now that it has been shown that you are a lying boot licker, you come with more bullshit.

It has no record of Walker working with the department.

Who did he work with? Nobody in the department knows, how is that? You can't be this stupid.

Herschel did, the fool is on camera saying it. Slies is the better name for you.

Lol, so now that it has been shown that you are a lying boot licker, you come with more bullshit.
1) the prosecutor doesn’t work for the sheriff department…
2) you just said he was a honorary deputy
3)what did i lie about? you are the only one defending your old white plantation boss

These Walker threads are becoming daily things....look dems, we get it....you don't like African-Americans that aren't on the plantation anymore.
We don`t like politicians as dumb as a box of hair. Are you as smart as he? Here`s Herschel:

We don`t like politicians as dumb as a box of hair. Are you as smart as he? Here`s Herschel:

1) please you voted for harris and xiden

2) do you still kit believe covid came from china?

3) how is that last video going over your head? he’s dumbed it down for you and you still don’t understand why international climate accords is don’t work? air moves dumbass

1) the prosecutor doesn’t work for the sheriff department…
NO ONE IN THE SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT HAS EVER SEEN HERSCHEL WORKING THERE INCLUDING THE SHERIFF. What part of that don't you understand?
2) you just said he was a honorary deputy.
Which they stated is like a cub scout, they turn on the siren abd lights for you. That's it. Smfh.
3)what did i lie about? you are the only one defending your old white plantation boss.
You just lied, why can't you produce any posts where I have defended Biden? I can pull up plenty of you kissing Trump's ass.

sounds more compentant then harris and xiden put together
pzwhnqfet4b91.jpg

1) please you voted for harris and xiden

2) do you still kit believe covid came from china?

3) how is that last video going over your head? he’s dumbed it down for you and you still don’t understand why international climate accords is don’t work? air moves dumbass
A. I don`t know who or what a xiden is.
B. It doesn`t matter where Covid came from.
C. Did you and Herschel go to the same climatology school? Air moves and that`s why INTERNATIONAL accords are important. Who`s the dumbass? :laugh:

Forum List

Back