When It Comes To Herschel Walker; Wait, There's More

A. I don`t know who or what a xiden is.
B. It doesn`t matter where Covid came from.
C. Did you and Herschel go to the same climatology school? Air moves and that`s why INTERNATIONAL accords are important. Who`s the dumbass? :laugh:
1) well that explains alot
2) well yeah, cause that's what he was talking about
3) haha yeah, they are when other nations follow them...geez...he dumbed it down for you, and it still went over your head...air moves...so when China and India don't follow the accords, and we spend money trying to follow them...it's pointless, we clean the air, but then it moves over there, and their dirty air moves here.

1) well that explains alot
2) well yeah, cause that's what he was talking about
3) haha yeah, they are when other nations follow them...geez...he dumbed it down for you, and it still went over your head...air moves...so when China and India don't follow the accords, and we spend money trying to follow them...it's pointless, we clean the air, but then it moves over there, and their dirty air moves here.

Colored man? I can't help it if you boot lickers keep getting caught in lies.
keep chopping cotton for your boss…the party of the klan…eastland is proud his mentors like xiden got you licking his dick.

you like being railed by a white man?

keep chopping cotton for your boss…the party of the klan…eastland is proud his mentors like xiden got you licking his dick.

you like being railed by a white man?
Get some new lines, we know who is chopping the cotton. That's why you are scared to comment to the racist whites on this forum boot licker, you ate hoping one day they will accept your boot licking ass. Don't worry they won't.

Get some new lines, we know who is chopping the cotton. That's why you are scared to comment to the racist whites on this forum boot licker, you ate hoping one day they will accept your boot licking ass. Don't worry they won't.
you’re attacks on african americans that don’t carrey cotten for your old white, eastland mentor, that fears you’re gonna be in racial jungle for mixing race is noted

go attack your nephews and nieces for being mixed

you’re attacks on african americans that don’t carrey cotten for your old white, eastland mentor, that fears you’re gonna be in racial jungle for mixing race is noted.
What are you babbling about? So we are back to African Americans, a minute ago we were coloreds make up your mind.
go attack your nephews and nieces for being mixed.
Why would I do that, oh I see you are changing the subject. You don't want to talk about the lies Uncle Herschel keeps getting caught up in, I understand it has just gotten too hard to try and defend all those lies.

Btw why do you have so much fear of the white racist in your party?

What are you babbling about? So we are back to African Americans, a minute ago we were coloreds make up your mind.

Why would I do that, oh I see you are changing the subject. You don't want to talk about the lies Uncle Herschel keeps getting caught up in, I understand it has just gotten too hard to try and defend all those lies.

Btw why do you have so much fear of the white racist in your party?
i don’t fear racist like you. i think your ignorant and ignorance never wins

go lick your old white plantation boss xiden’s boots

i don’t fear racist like you. i think your ignorant and ignorance never wins.
Of course you aren't, what do have to fear from me? It is the right wing, white racist you are afraid of that's why you don't comment on their racist post. You only attack black.
go lick your old white plantation boss xiden’s boots.
Sorry, I don't dance unless I hear music and I don't laugh unless something is funny. You are the boot licker, I am waiting for you to post where I have defended Biden like you have Trump.

Of course you aren't, what do have to fear from me? It is the right wing, white racist you are afraid of that's why you don't comment on their racist post. You only attack black.

Sorry, I don't dance unless I hear music and I don't laugh unless something is funny. You are the boot licker, I am waiting for you to post where I have defended Biden like you have Trump.
because your a racist plantation cult boy that follows the party of the klan that oppressed my people for decades

because your a racist plantation cult boy that follows the party of the klan that oppressed my people for decades
How many pats on the head from your white conservative massas do you average a day? 2, 3?

Do you let them touch your hair? Does that make you feel like one of the "good ones" -- does it make you smile??

steele.jpg

Be thankful that those of us who came before you were not as cowardly and desperate to bow down like you are......

Do I? If this were 1955 you would have a point, but in 2022 you love the party that the Klan supports. Look at who calls black folks sambo, jiggabo, nword on this forum, it isn't Democrats. Now it's funny your coward ass won't comment on that. Why is it MOST of your people don't agree with you?

How many pats on the head from your white conservative massas do you average a day? 2, 3?

Do you let them touch your hair? Does that make you feel like one of the "good ones" -- does it make you smile??

View attachment 669665

Be thankful that those of us who came before you were not as cowardly and desperate to bow down like you are......
hahaha let someone pay you on your head is bowing down?

sadly your plantation boss “racial jungle” joe is scared to even touch you

View attachment 669665

Hey...."you ain't black" -Joey Xiden

Do I? If this were 1955 you would have a point, but in 2022 you love the party that the Klan supports. Look at who calls black folks sambo, jiggabo, nword on this forum, it isn't Democrats. Now it's funny your coward ass won't comment on that. Why is it MOST of your people don't agree with you?

White Nationalist Richard Spencer Votes for Joe Biden​

In August, Spencer said that he was planning on voting Democratic because "the liberals are clearly more competent people."

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President​

Joe Biden questions my blackness one moment, defends racist 1994 crime bill the next​

White Nationalist Richard Spencer Votes for Joe Biden​

In August, Spencer said that he was planning on voting Democratic because "the liberals are clearly more competent people."

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President​

Joe Biden questions my blackness one moment, defends racist 1994 crime bill the next​

So 2 people make up the whole group, smfh.

Most Klan members are right wing, conservatives.

That's what we need more sports persons running our government, Its that name value that matters, not if they have any ability to do the job.

Forum List

Back