When It Comes To Herschel Walker; Wait, There's More

"The list of Herschel Walker’s previously undisclosed children grew a little larger on Thursday, with The Daily Beast reporting that former President Trump’s pick for Senate in Georgia confirmed to them that he has yet another son, this one a 13-year-old. The news comes two days after The Daily Beast revealed that Walker has a 10-year-old with a different woman, which Walker’s campaign confirmed. Walker is estranged from that son, and yet has publicly decried that a “fatherless home is a major, major problem. Regarding his relationship to the 13-year-old, The Daily Beast cites social media posts suggesting that Walker “seems to have been present on at least two occasions,” though “it’s unclear how active he’s been beyond that.”

Now, fatherless homes are a problem -- ideally, you would want children to grow up in a 2 parent home....but divorce happens, unwed mothers happen, all of these things happen...and when it does, shaming single parent households and parading yourself around like you are better than them doesn't play well when the skeletons in your own closet gets exposed.....Which made it funny that the only son Herschel acknowledged made a tweet attacking another celebrity having children with multiple women, Nick Cannon -- not knowing he is attacking his own father....

Oh, and also......he isn't a brilliant business man, although i understand why anyone would embellish and present themselves as wealthy businessmen.....after all, majority of this country worships wealth.......but I don't know how saavy it is to lie in order to obtain government handouts....I mean, Conservatives usually lose their shit when "poor people" get government handouts without lying at all....

"While Walker attributes his wealth to his business acumen, much of it seems to be derived from his celebrity status as a football legend through speaking engagements and brand ambassadorships, according to campaign financial disclosures. He has described his company as the largest minority-owned business of its kind in the country [ENORMOUSLY FALSE]. In a more recent interview, Walker told Fox News that the company employed 600 people. Walker, however, has told a different story in government documents and in court records. His company reported just eight employees on applications for two Paycheck Protection Program loans from the federal Small Business Administration totaling $180,000. The first loan in April 2020 amounted to $111,300 and has since been forgiven."

But like I said, a politician lying about his educational background or business success or even hiding the fact he has other kids -- none of that is really that big of a deal....all politicians lie -- yea, i know, Herschel claims he isn't a politician -- all politicians claim that...the reality is, as long as Herschel is smarter than that senile dumbo Biden, that is all that matters...at least Herschel can make a complete sentence...he definitely wouldn't say something as incoherent as this......I think this is one of Biden's quotes....Can you imagine if Herschel said something that stupid?? Even his supporters wouldn't try to defend it....

View attachment 658755

Wow.. what a liar.

By now we all know that the president's son is a depraved junkie among other things but the left doesn't want to talk about it. Instead they go after a black guy running for office in North Carolina. What's going on? Are democrats going back to their racist roots when the Country is in chaos under a doddering old fool?
What black guy are they going after that is running in NC?

No why nobody wants to talk about Hunter, because Hunter holds NO public office and he isn't running for one.

haha how are you attacking him? you called him a dead et dad with no proof and now say he lies about his success…everyone saw him play ball…he didn’t lie
Struth good God sista, are you really that slow? I know you kiss white folks ass to try and be accepted and I know you try and defend other boot lickers as well. Unfortunately somethings just can't be defended, the man has been caught in lie after lie after lie and still you turn a blind eye and try to defend that bullshit.

Did the man graduate in the top 1% of his class?

Did he work for the Cobb County police department?

Did he train at FBI HQs?

Did he graduate Valedictorian?

Does his company have 800 employees?

Nobody has ever said he couldn't run a football, but he is running for a US Senator seat please tell us where running a football is a qualification for being a US Senator.

So have you found out about his 40 yr old daughter yet?? The one he lied about all of this time??

For years Herschel has only claimed to have one son...

Then we find out he has another 10 yr old child..and swore up and down, that was the only other child he had...

Then we find out he has another 13 yr old child...and swore up and down that was the only other child he had..

Then we find out he has a 40 year old daughter....

And because your dumb ass thinks he hates the same people you hate (including people who look like him and his children) -- you are willing to make yourself look stupid and deny reality....just because you think he is your "Good Negro" you can pat on the head.....

show me where he lied about any of them

Yea we get it, you are in a cult and are willing to look like an utter moron to prove it...

Even if it means cheering for Hitler because of how much better than Democrats you think he is....

You are a clown...
haha who’s a clown are you racist dembots that couldn’t understand how global warming agreements are stupid even after Walker dumbed down how stupid they are for you

Struth good God sista, are you really that slow? I know you kiss white folks ass to try and be accepted and I know you try and defend other boot lickers as well. Unfortunately somethings just can't be defended, the man has been caught in lie after lie after lie and still you turn a blind eye and try to defend that bullshit.

Did he train at FBI HQs?

Nobody has ever said he couldn't run a football, but he is running for a US Senator seat please tell us where running a football is a qualification for being a US Senator.

Sad IMO...

Did he train at FBI HQs?

1) not sure
2) he worked with them
3) yes
4) see my reply to 1

you just voted a guy into the oval office that has repeatedly lied about his education ans in fact had to drop out of a race for president for getting caught lying and his history of plagerism became public

so clearly you give your white master a pass or you hold african americans to a different standard then your white masters

show me where he lied about any of them
Do you understand when someone says "These are the only kids I have" -- and then you find out he has not just 2 other kids, but he also has a daughter who is 40 years old -- whom he has never admitted to publicly -- that is a lie...do you understand that??

"Before the disclosures, the Republican Senate candidate from Georgia had spoken publicly of just one child: Christian Walker, the 22-year-old son from his first marriage."

If you asked someone how many kids they have --and they say they have one son -- and you later find out they have 3 other kids -- you will say not only is that person a liar -- but a horrible parent who is ashamed of his own kids....and then, after we found out, he had a 10 yr old child.....which he later admits to -- he then issues a statement saying:

“Herschel had a child years ago when he wasn’t married. He’s supported the child and continues to do so. He’s proud of his children. To suggest that Herschel is ‘hiding’ the child because he hasn’t used him in his political campaign is offensive and absurd,” said Paradise.

Now you have lied twice about your own fucking kids -- something that no real parent would ever lie about...how fucking empty of a human being do you have to be to deny the existence of your own children?? How much of a proud father are you if you can't even acknowledge your own seed....and spare me the bullshit about "but but, he lied because he didn't want his kids in the spotlight" -- fuck that...he denied these kids LOOOOONNNNNGGG BEFORE he ran for office....you only continue to make yourself look stupid and try to gaslight -- because for a cowardly cuck like you -- owning up to being wrong is not something you have the strength of character to do..

haha who’s a clown are you racist dembots that couldn’t understand how global warming agreements are stupid even after Walker dumbed down how stupid they are for you
The clown is you...because not only are you against global agreements to tackle global warming -- you are against most regulations here at home to not just tackle global warming, but pollution in general....

You would be the same folks telling everyone that smoking doesn't cause cancer because the big tobacco industry told you to believe it -- you will always side with polluters when it comes to making it easier for them to pollute.....

When Herschel bragged about how clean our air and water is -- what he doesn't mention is the "REGULATIONS" and "STANDARDS" that made it that way...because it definitely wasn't because of corporations doing it of their own free will...

"The list of Herschel Walker’s previously undisclosed children grew a little larger on Thursday, with The Daily Beast reporting that former President Trump’s pick for Senate in Georgia confirmed to them that he has yet another son, this one a 13-year-old. The news comes two days after The Daily Beast revealed that Walker has a 10-year-old with a different woman, which Walker’s campaign confirmed. Walker is estranged from that son, and yet has publicly decried that a “fatherless home is a major, major problem. Regarding his relationship to the 13-year-old, The Daily Beast cites social media posts suggesting that Walker “seems to have been present on at least two occasions,” though “it’s unclear how active he’s been beyond that.”

Now, fatherless homes are a problem -- ideally, you would want children to grow up in a 2 parent home....but divorce happens, unwed mothers happen, all of these things happen...and when it does, shaming single parent households and parading yourself around like you are better than them doesn't play well when the skeletons in your own closet gets exposed.....Which made it funny that the only son Herschel acknowledged made a tweet attacking another celebrity having children with multiple women, Nick Cannon -- not knowing he is attacking his own father....

Oh, and also......he isn't a brilliant business man, although i understand why anyone would embellish and present themselves as wealthy businessmen.....after all, majority of this country worships wealth.......but I don't know how saavy it is to lie in order to obtain government handouts....I mean, Conservatives usually lose their shit when "poor people" get government handouts without lying at all....

"While Walker attributes his wealth to his business acumen, much of it seems to be derived from his celebrity status as a football legend through speaking engagements and brand ambassadorships, according to campaign financial disclosures. He has described his company as the largest minority-owned business of its kind in the country [ENORMOUSLY FALSE]. In a more recent interview, Walker told Fox News that the company employed 600 people. Walker, however, has told a different story in government documents and in court records. His company reported just eight employees on applications for two Paycheck Protection Program loans from the federal Small Business Administration totaling $180,000. The first loan in April 2020 amounted to $111,300 and has since been forgiven."

But like I said, a politician lying about his educational background or business success or even hiding the fact he has other kids -- none of that is really that big of a deal....all politicians lie -- yea, i know, Herschel claims he isn't a politician -- all politicians claim that...the reality is, as long as Herschel is smarter than that senile dumbo Biden, that is all that matters...at least Herschel can make a complete sentence...he definitely wouldn't say something as incoherent as this......I think this is one of Biden's quotes....Can you imagine if Herschel said something that stupid?? Even his supporters wouldn't try to defend it....

View attachment 658755

As usual democrats cant won on the issues so they play tje politics of personal destruction game instead

How do you graduate in the top 1% of your class when YOU DIDN'T GRADUATE.
2) he worked with them
They stated that he has never worked with or for Cobb County Police, what the hell are you talking about.
3) yes
4) see my reply to 1

you just voted a guy into the oval office that has repeatedly lied about his education ans in fact had to drop out of a race for president for getting caught lying and his history of plagerism became public.
Are you serious?
so clearly you give your white master a pass or you hold african americans to a different standard then your white masters.
The only person that bows and boot licks white folks are you. See you can't find ANY posts of me defending Joe Biden, but I can post you posts kissing Trump's ass all day.

As usual democrats cant won on the issues so they play tje politics of personal destruction game instead
lol @ win on the issues....

All Dems do is win on the issues......
Democratic position on expanding Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid -- majority popular support..
Democratic position on building infrastructure and investing in rural development -- majority support
Democratic position on labor rights and giving workers more collective bargaining power -- majority support
Democratic position on stronger consumer protection and crack down on corporate greed - majority support

Republicans campaign on made-up bullshit like gay Disney characters; too many interracial people in commercials, trans people turning your 3 yr old gay, throwing women in jail for miscarriages, overturning gay marriage -- shit that doesn't help a single family pay a single bill....

But Herschel is more than welcome to win on the issues as soon as he steps on the debate stage with Warnock and talk about the issues....oh wait!

he wouldn't even debate other Trumpers on the so-called "issues" so nevermind...

and apparently still went over your head. Look, we can spend millions, billions here, but the air moves....so when China and India do whatever they want....it has little impact other then to make us poorer
Screenshot_20220712-075810_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forum List

Back