Zone1 When do you feel the 2nd Coming of Christ will be?

When will the 2nd Coming of Christ be?

• within 10 years

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • within 20 years

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • within 30 years

• within 40 years

• within 50 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • within 75 years

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • within 100 years

• within 150 years

• within 200 years

• within 500 years

• after 500 years

• He will never come again

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, a big, bloated, overstuffed government for SOME of the things they want.

have any of you ever heard of the cns - central nervous system - that's how physiology works ... that's also called a functional gov't ...

persecution and victimization of the innocent is how the desert religions work for those religious congregations and their need to bless others by their madeup dogma and self serving autocracies.

That is not what left wing means at all

Right wing maintains a big, bloated, overstuffed government
Only for the things THEY want

Left wing wants social programs, healthcare, education, public services

Right wing wants an oversized military and low taxes on the rich

Immaterial to the point of my post

I have mentioned before that my pastor, not at all given to prophesies or hyperbole, was told by God when he entered the ministry that Jesus Christ would return in his lifetime. He is now in his mid-sixties. I have never heard him say anything else that "God told him". In 15 years.

He has now begun preaching out of 1 and 2 Timothy.

Soon.

"Better hurry, Jesus.. Gittin' kinda old heeya!"

Revelation 20:11

The Great Throne Judgment. All will be judged, the living and the dead, against God's perfection. None of us measure up. Not me. Not you. None.

Depending upon the sacrifice of Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven.

All will be judged, the living and the dead, against God's perfection.
You've forgotten what you just said already?
I have mentioned before that my pastor, not at all given to prophesies or hyperbole, was told by God when he entered the ministry that Jesus Christ would return in his lifetime. He is now in his mid-sixties.
Topic reminder: "When do you feel the 2nd Coming of Christ will be?"

Btw, my response is not listed in the poll, i.e. I believe a man named Jesus Christ likely existed, but he never "came" any different than anyone else in the first place.

You've forgotten what you just said already?

Topic reminder: "When do you feel the 2nd Coming of Christ will be?"

Btw, my response is not listed in the poll, i.e. I believe a man named Jesus Christ likely existed, but he never "came" any different than anyone else in the first place.

I had no idea you were responding to my post. You didn't reply to it.

I have mentioned before that my pastor, not at all given to prophesies or hyperbole, was told by God when he entered the ministry that Jesus Christ would return in his lifetime. He is now in his mid-sixties. I have never heard him say anything else that "God told him". In 15 years.

Soon.
How do you know whether Jesus has returned and was ignored?

That would be a false Christ. When Jesus returns it is the end of this world. Thank God. Look around.
71039.jpg

Soon.

No person on earth knows, not even any single pastor, so one pastor telling you he was told isn't telling you the truth. Jesus will return, no one can ignore it then, his return will be with judgment and those on earth will be gathered in the plains in Israel where they will try to attack him. Things definitely have to happen before that and they will. Meanwhile we who are believers have responsibilities in this world, and must turn to sustainable ways, and not remain with the corruption and destructiveness but come out and be separate. God will bless us just in that.

No person on earth knows, not even any single pastor, so one pastor telling you he was told isn't telling you the truth. Jesus will return, no one can ignore it then, his return will be with judgment and those on earth will be gathered in the plains in Israel where they will try to attack him. Things definitely have to happen before that and they will. Meanwhile we who are believers have responsibilities in this world, and must turn to sustainable ways, and not remain with the corruption and destructiveness but come out and be separate. God will bless us just in that.
Do u understand that it's before the Return that nobody knows, and w/ the during and after that we have to watch, investigate, and be prepared to accept/reject?

The Great Throne Judgment. All will be judged, the living and the dead, against God's perfection.
, his return will be with judgment and those on earth will be gathered in the plains in Israel where they will try to attack him.

there is no such condition as perfection heavenly or not, the heavens are - pure. ... they became pure from evil is what is judged to enter the heavens ...

" where they will try to attack him " - hey, seems that would either be a premature return at best ... or ... the wrong side, evil christians, desert religions - won.

When Jesus Christ returns there will be a big network special celebrating his return

The Masked Singer will get better ratings

Do u understand that it's before the Return that nobody knows, and w/ the during and after that we have to watch, investigate, and be prepared to accept/reject?

Yes, it is unknown now when it will be as it is still before the return. And there are things we should yet be doing, either way. Mystery Babylon will still collapse and fall. But we who are believers are not supposed to be here staying with it.

there is no such condition as perfection heavenly or not, the heavens are - pure. ... they became pure from evil is what is judged to enter the heavens ...

" where they will try to attack him " - hey, seems that would either be a premature return at best ... or ... the wrong side, evil christians, desert religions - won.

Indeed it is thinkable that there could be possible fallen "Christians" who don't believe that will be there in that attack. But the armies there from around the world, of the godless and unrepentant left in the world, are there making an attack anyway and Jesus will return then, and foolishly they will all attack him, and be fighting God, which of course is useless. They will all fall.

Perfection that should be from us is what we should be doing, that we are meant to. There is in revelation from God such things to do with fruits from the Spirit of God that we believers should not continue to limit as they grow, with works from the love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance that are to be showing from us. Sin among us will be contrary to these things.

When Jesus Christ returns there will be a big network special celebrating his return

The Masked Singer will get better ratings

Yeah, maybe network media might not be available anymore, after a great collapse. Jesus with power will still make himself known with his return to all those left in this world, and Jesus will reign and rule.

Forum List

Back