"when do we get to use the guns?

Jesus won't like you
lies-make-baby-jesus-cry.jpg

And the NRA-supported Mulford Act? Don't run away now.
oh okay, I'll be the bigger person and at least address your silly question. It's what makes me better than you. Let's see, the discussion was about obammy taking guns, your comment, then you introduced the NRA trying to connect them to your obammy taking guns comment, with the words 'warned gun owners obammy was thinking of taking guns'

to now the Mulford Act. Not sure how the Mulford act ties your two previous comments together, but yes, the NRA supported the Mulford Act. Not sure what you think that has to do with obammy taking guns, but yes, the NRA supported the mulford act. now what? The mulford act only repealed conceal and carry, not taking guns. So you remain one fking confused demofk.

This is what Trumpism has brought us and it`s not good. They`re no longer just Deplorables, they have murder on their minds as we witnessed on Jan. 6th.
A super far left wing, bs site? This is a whack job site. Might as well ignore you and your moronic content.

I bet Olive Oyl would kick your pathetic ass! :D

I respect most women, if you think women can't be violent you're very naïve. Not sure why were discussing women here, but alas, you're a schmuck demofk and that's all anyone needs to really know.

I'd caution Trump supporters that this street runs both ways.
There are lots of liberals (like me), who like and enjoy using their guns. :)
Feeding into a fake story, what a discerning educated guy. Glad you aren’t stupid enough to fall such moronic tripe.

I didn't see any guns, I saw people being allowed into the capital. you're confused.

I saw people walking around like they was tourist.......
And so, you agree -- it is a legitimate question.
Thank you
On what is absolute Despotism. I would say the one lost election and one whiny ass dude doesn't make "a long train of abuses and usurpations".

Are you saying that this guy never said what the article tells us he said?
I’m saying I don’t read such BS far left or right sites. Can you find him and his quotes on a main stream media site and not some site that have extreme bias and low accuracy ratings.

The actual quote:
"When do we get to use the guns? No, and I’m not — that’s not a joke. I’m not saying it like that. I mean, literally, where’s the line? How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?”
That is
At what point do we conclude the political and legal process has failed, and we take up arms?

It's a perfectly legitimate question.
Which election was stolen? I know there`s some controversy at the Elks club about who the Grand Poobah is but there`s no proof that he stole his office. Perhaps they should call in the Cyber ninjas that Arizona embarrassed itself with. We caught 5 fraud attempts here in Pa. and 4 of them were MAGA Morons.

Forum List

Back