"when do we get to use the guns?

And the NRA-supported Mulford Act? Don't run away now.
It is true that Ronald Reagan and the bullshit, weakass NRA acted out of pure racism in 1967. I can think of nothing more disgusting.

That's why most of us support the GOA. They don't compromise like the NRA and they will keep pushing to repeal ALL federal gun laws.

These folks are psychopaths and this guy said it on camera so I assume he will be visited by feds soon. What a freakshow

but you all are okay with blacks dying at the hands of gangs especially chicago.

Former Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy blames Chicago's gang culture for its high rates of homicide and other violent crime, stating "It's very frustrating to know that it's like 7% of the population causes 80% of the violent crime...The gangs here are traditional gangs that are generational, if you will. The grandfather was a gang member, the father's a gang member, and the kid right now is going to be a gang member.[3]
When did anyone here say they were "okay with blacks dying at the hands of gangs"? Link and name names, please.

I'd caution Trump supporters that this street runs both ways.
There are lots of liberals (like me), who like and enjoy using their guns. :)

Yeah, and you are outnumbered about 1,000 to one. And based on the results of the shoorings you knuckleheads have done, you are more hazardous to yourselves than to us.

oh okay, I'll be the bigger person and at least address your silly question. It's what makes me better than you. Let's see, the discussion was about obammy taking guns, your comment, then you introduced the NRA trying to connect them to your obammy taking guns comment, with the words 'warned gun owners obammy was thinking of taking guns'

to now the Mulford Act. Not sure how the Mulford act ties your two previous comments together, but yes, the NRA supported the Mulford Act. Not sure what you think that has to do with obammy taking guns, but yes, the NRA supported the mulford act. now what? The mulford act only repealed conceal and carry, not taking guns. So you remain one fking confused demofk.

It is true that Ronald Reagan and the bullshit, weakass NRA acted out of pure racism in 1967. I can think of nothing more disgusting.

That's why most of us support the GOA. They don't compromise like the NRA and they will keep pushing to repeal ALL federal gun laws.
So...the NRA and the Republican party is working to repeal the Mulford Act now?

Remind me again, where those plans are?...oh yeah, no where. Cause, nobody is coming for your guns.
I now return you to your alt-right, dungeon dwelling, fear mongering Internet groupings. :)

The person you're replying to is trying to change the subject of this thread.

It's very inconvenient for the party of "law and order" to have so many among them who don't give a damn about law and order.

No one is taking anyone's weapons.

Meanwhile we have far right wingers who salivate to be able to go out and murder as many people who don't agree with their views as they possibly can.

That is a very inconvenient truth for the person you're replying to.

The person you're replying to is trying to change the subject of this thread.

It's very inconvenient for the party of "law and order" to have so many among them who don't give a damn about law and order.

No one is taking anyone's weapons.

Meanwhile we have far right wingers who salivate to be able to go out and murder as many people who don't agree with their views as they possibly can.

That is a very inconvenient truth for the person you're replying to.
They are chomping at the bit.............this is 5th Ave. Syndrome on steroids.

Forum List

Back