"when do we get to use the guns?

Not bought up....The left is too cheap for that....Intimidated is more like it.
I agree more with that as well. threatened. It's funny that not one case went into court. not one. statistically impossible. demofks ain't to bright. They like to bully and threaten instead. got to intimidate.

"intimidated"? You mean like threatening to shoot them?
I guess you missed all the ginned-up fucking riots over the summer of '20, huh?....And mobs who show up on doorsteps when someone does something that they don't like, the way that Trucker Carlson's wife and family were terrorized?

I'm covinced that you're not really fools, you're fucking malevolent as hell.

I guess you missed all the ginned-up fucking riots over the summer of '20, huh?....And mobs who show up on doorsteps when someone does something that they don't like, the way that Trucker Carlson's wife and family were terrorized?

Tucker Carlson "terrorized"? You mean that incident where lil'tucker claimed they were bashing down his front door and photos afterwards showed his front door without a scratch? I bet he had to change his undies anyways.

Are you saying the rightwing isn't smart enough to not fall for that? Ok, I can agree with you with the Right not being smart enough.
Most of us are smart enough to save our ammo for self defense

But only took a few hundred out of 200,000 on 6/1 for the Deep State to place every trump supporter under suspicion

I despise the radical left but they can be clever at times

I guess you missed all the fucking riots over the summer, huh?....And mobs who show up on doorsteps when someone does something that they don't like, the way that Trucker Carlson's wife and family were terrorized?

Tucker Carlson and his family were "terrorized"? :lol: No,THIS is being terrorized.

But only took a few hundred out of 200,000 on 6/1 for the Deep State to place every trump supporter under suspicion

they know how to intimidate.

"Most of us are smart enough to save our ammo"....................:heehee:

Forum List

Back