"when do we get to use the guns?

Justified by "no taxation without representation"........and they won. Would they have been justified if they lost? Was the South justified in starting the Civil War?
anyone feeling threatened can and at times takes up arms to stop it. Can they always win, maybe not, France needed the US and Nato to help with the Nazi's. Justified, sure!! why wouldn't it be if one has no other recourse?

This is what Trumpism has brought us and it`s not good. They`re no longer just Deplorables, they have murder on their minds as we witnessed on Jan. 6th.
Everytime someone starts a thread pointing out some far rightie saying something totally outrageous, it doesn't take long to see how the far righties here are on board with it. :cuckoo:

So are you being terrorized when a dozen or so people show up outside your house with a megaphone and a tambourine then they leave 15 minutes later? Give me a f'n break.

What a pussy! :lol:

but those school board fks were intimidated at three minutes in a building with security. you're hilarious, thanks for the contiuned laughter today.

This is what they don't like about red flag laws.
Right? I mean, every man has a right to beat his woman if she's being non-obedient! :rolleyes:

wears-wife-beater-beats-his-girlfriend.jpg

Right? I mean, every man has a right to beat his woman if she's being non-obedient! :rolleyes:

wears-wife-beater-beats-his-girlfriend.jpg
but you all are okay with blacks dying at the hands of gangs especially chicago.

Former Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy blames Chicago's gang culture for its high rates of homicide and other violent crime, stating "It's very frustrating to know that it's like 7% of the population causes 80% of the violent crime...The gangs here are traditional gangs that are generational, if you will. The grandfather was a gang member, the father's a gang member, and the kid right now is going to be a gang member.[3]

but those school board fks were intimidated at three minutes in a building with security. you're hilarious, thanks for the contiuned laughter today.

Nope, we have seen the text messages, heard the voicemails and seen a myriad of social media posts telling school officials that they know where they live and the names of their children. Do you pay absolutely NO attention? Don't answer - We know

Nope, we have seen the text messages, heard the voicemails and seen a myriad of social media posts telling school officials that they know where they live and the names of their children. Do you pay absolutely NO attention? Don't answer - We know
oh, that's even funnier, in person intimidation isn't threatening but a text message is. got it.

but you all are okay with blacks dying at the hands of gangs especially chicago.

Former Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy blames Chicago's gang culture for its high rates of homicide and other violent crime, stating "It's very frustrating to know that it's like 7% of the population causes 80% of the violent crime...The gangs here are traditional gangs that are generational, if you will. The grandfather was a gang member, the father's a gang member, and the kid right now is going to be a gang member.[3]

This has WHAT to do with my post or this thread?
Oh yes - NOTHING

So, you are running away. Why am I not surprised. Cowardly behavior is a Rightwing trait.
naw, I never run, I'm waiting on you to explain why you brought up the NRA in a conversation after saying obammy took guns.

Forum List

Back