"when do we get to use the guns?

The South was made of such braggarts in 1860 too.

I'm beginning to see some of the arguments that we should have let the south go.

Now, if they wanted to leave the union, I would have no problem with it. That is after they pay for all that federal infrastructure on their states.

They've turned parts of their states into 3rd world conditions. They take more federal dollars than they contribute and prevent any real and good progress from happening in our nation.

The rest of us would be much better off if they had no way to sabotage and stop the needed progress of our nation.

I would make it conditional that those who don't want to live there anymore can leave by a certain date but after that date, they are no longer American citizens and can never regain their citizenship.

The Mulford Act?

The Mulford act was a law in California that forbid open carry of weapons.

It was signed into law in California by ronald reagan in 1967. He said he didn't see any reason why a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons. That it is a ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will. It was designed with the goal of disarming the black panthers who were patrolling neighborhoods in Oakland.

The NRA supported the bill.

It didn't confiscate any weapons.

All it did was say you can't open carry one.

A lot of states won't allow open carry without a permit.

It was signed into law in California by ronald reagan in 1967. He said he didn't see any reason why a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons. That is is ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will. It was designed with the goal of disarming the black panthers who were patrolling neighborhoods in Oakland.

I have never heard of an open carry permit and just googled it and cant find any state that requires it,,

got a link??

It was signed into law in California by ronald reagan in 1967. He said he didn't see any reason why a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons. That it is a ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will. It was designed with the goal of disarming the black panthers who were patrolling neighborhoods in Oakland.

And it was in response to the Black Panthers protesting at the State Capitol. It was 100% pure racism. I will NEVER defend that shit.

exactly, nothing about taking guns. which was the discussion point, nothing like Bodecea deveating.

Obama Gun Control Proposals Had No Teeth

That is not to say Obama was not critical of the use of guns to commit the numerous mass shootings and acts of terrorism during his tenure in the White House. Quite the opposite. Obama sharply criticized the gun lobby and the easy access to firearms.

None of the gun control the anti-gun loons what has any teeth, because none of it is necessary, or effective.
Their objective, see, is to make it as difficult as possible for the law abiding to exercise their right to keep ans bear arms.
yep, and what the NRA was saying. making it harder to purchase fire arms is the same as taking guns away, a note for the uneducated demofk.

Let me know when a single gun is taken away from a law abiding citizen. Keep up your statements about "exterminating liberals" and you might find yours taken away however.
Letting you know...

Forum List

Back