"when do we get to use the guns?

August West

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2014
This is what Trumpism has brought us and it`s not good. They`re no longer just Deplorables, they have murder on their minds as we witnessed on Jan. 6th.

This is what Trumpism has brought us and it`s not good. They`re no longer just Deplorables, they have murder on their minds as we witnessed on Jan. 6th.

Murder is such a strong word. I prefer to call it "social justice."

Mostly peaceful, though, right?

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

If you think trump is the rightful president, get up off your ass and put him back in the presidency.

What's the Second Amendment for if not this?

I know he lost so I don't give a shit. I hope trump chokes on a dick.

Bunch of whiny assed little bitches.

alec baldwin just killed the wife of a clinton connected durham lawyer who was going to investigate pedophilia in hollywood.
Seems like a pretty open shut case of murder there

I'd caution Trump supporters that this street runs both ways.
There are lots of liberals (like me), who like and enjoy using their guns. :)

At the beginning of the Souths bid for Independence, after the initial skirmish over Fort Sumter, which was a propaganda recruitment tool for both sides, the People on both sides were excited about the prospect of using their guns to, you know, to "kill um" on the other side. It wasn't until after a few real battles happened, you know, where the other side shot back, that the excitement began to wane. The people were not so excited then.

If you think trump is the rightful president, get up off your ass and put him back in the presidency.

AWWWWWWWWW. Do you feel all better now?

stop cheating he'd be there today.

At the beginning of the Souths bid for Independence, after the initial skirmish over Fort Sumter, which was a propaganda recruitment tool for both sides, the People on both sides were excited about the prospect of using their guns to, you know, to "kill um" on the other side. It wasn't until after a few real battles happened, you know, where the other side shot back, that the excitement began to wane. The people were not so excited then.

we know, the other side is finally shooting back at the demofks. they can't stand it. Proof in this thread.

Holy Histrionics
:auiqs.jpg:

On January 6, you didn't see shit.

Believe me, if the American people want to do some harm, 100 million guns is going to do a whole lot more damage than some broken windows.

For some reason, I just cannot imagine a bunch of gun-hating pajama boys taking up arms and shooting back without laughing hysterically.

The thought of it just cracks me up.
:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back