"when do we get to use the guns?

Cali is mired in shit and has the highest poverty rate, and lowest education rate in the country.

Which proves that you are so stupid you can't figure out that the rich guys live in nice safe gated forts, while you ignorant serfs get to deal with the violent criminals your masters sic on you.
"Cali"..........:heehee:

No, not at all. I DO know that certain people dance with glee when they can post about murders that occur with other than guns.
I do know demofks who think guns kill! Hilarious they don’t know a gun needs a host

"law abiding"....like spouse abusers, stalkers, the mentally ill, and those who dox and threaten people.
What’s that have to do with red flag law? That was always that way prior to red flag law! Now why do we need additional law?

This is what Trumpism has brought us and it`s not good. They`re no longer just Deplorables, they have murder on their minds as we witnessed on Jan. 6th.
Would love to know who that audience member was. Isn't it odd that the media didn't try to identify him?

This is what Trumpism has brought us and it`s not good. They`re no longer just Deplorables, they have murder on their minds as we witnessed on Jan. 6th.
Should have been used all summer long when your people were looting and burning down our cities

Seems like a legitimate question

“At this point, we’re living under corporate and medical fascism. This is tyranny,” claimed the unidentified man, as Media Matters reports. “When do we get to use the guns? No, and I’m not — that’s not a joke. I’m not saying it like that. I mean, literally, where’s the line? How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?”

Murder is such a strong word. I prefer to call it "social justice."

The actual quote:
"When do we get to use the guns? No, and I’m not — that’s not a joke. I’m not saying it like that. I mean, literally, where’s the line? How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?”
That is
At what point do we conclude the political and legal process has failed, and we take up arms?

It's a perfectly legitimate question.

No. It's not a legitimate question. No elections were stolen. That makes him both a liar and a violent domestic terrorist.

That's why we have helicopter gunships. Very effective against these fools in their pick ups, with their AR's. Which if such an event ever started, would make all of them legitimate targets on every road in America.

Ever see what a 2" rocket, Hell Fire missile, or a .50 cal volley does to a vehicle full of violent extremists?

They're always on the losing end. Needless to say, after word gets out, the movements of these fools just came to a slow crawl.

Be real careful how you leave the house with that gun boy.

No. It's not a legitimate question. No elections were stolen. That makes him both a liar and a violent domestic terrorist.

That's why we have helicopter gunships. Very effective against these fools in their pick ups, with their AR's. Which if such an event ever started, would make all of them legitimate targets on every road in America.

Ever see what a 2" rocket, Hell Fire missile, or a .50 cal volley does to a vehicle full of violent extremists?

They're always on the losing end. Needless to say, after word gets out, the movements of these fools just came to a slow crawl.

Be real careful how you leave the house with that gun boy.
Yep stolen election. Don’t care your thoughts, it was

Forum List

Back