When Do Trumpers Admit Trump Lost??

I read one theory that if Trump is successful in overturning the election, all it does it put an asterisk in the history book. That it would be up to congress to declare Trump the true president-elect, and Pence the true VP elect. And that Biden and Harris were made president and VP in error, and were in fact only "acting" in those roles.
Once the AZ audit releases the evidence of voter fraud from their forensic audit, there needs to be forensic audits in GA, MI, PA, and WI. Then they need to take the evidence to a conservative judge who cares about America.

Based on your level of confidence then you’ll have no problem explaining why vote counting continued after it was shut down for the night.
So they could count the ballots that mysteriously appeared after midnight.
Even these left wing assholes know that. There’s video and forensic evidence of what happened. They know it, we know it.

Everybody is wondering, at what point do you put your big boy pants on, man the fuck up, and admit the election is over and Trump lost??

When all the fake audits fail, Trump will come up with a new lie to feed his loyal sheep.

How dumb do you get? You people will believe any lie you are told, because you want to believe this crap.

You people believed Pizza gate and even showed up at the pizza place with an AR15 and started blasting... Notta good look.

That shows how truly gullible Trumpers are, they will believe the most insane lies ever produced by fake Russian bots.

When do you admit Trump lost the election??

I heard that Wisconsin just approved an audit.

Did you hear that too ?

They see what they want to see ... nothing ...
They're just like Sgt. Schultz.
Prove it in a court of law, Trumpster. Then I'll be with you.

Quoting "reports" from Breitbart and Tucker is not a court of law. Sorry.

Mac1958 To Republicans: Prove it in a court of law and I'm with you (or not)
Mac1958 To Democrats: An accusation against Republicans? I'm with you

We've been through four years of that standard being proven over and over and over

We tried that. Too many liberal judges.
There were liberal judges, conservative judges, judges appointed by Trump

All threw the cases out for lack of evidence
Wrong. You see "something"

You just can't name it or prove it

As I've pointed out, the math is unquestionable, Democrats cheated. And even then you did it in front of our face changing the rules unilaterally to enable cheating and then doing it in six corrupt blue cities where you kept voting until you flipped the election from Trump to Biden.

But you don't see anything. Sure you don't. If it were reversed you'd be melting down

As I've pointed out, the math is unquestionable, Democrats cheated. And even then you did it in front of our face changing the rules unilaterally to enable cheating and then doing it in six corrupt blue cities where you kept voting until you flipped the election from Trump to Biden.

But you don't see anything. Sure you don't. If it were reversed you'd be melting down
Some nonsensical “math” is not how elections are determined.

Counting the votes is how it is done stupid

We've been through four years of that standard being proven over and over and over
Link, please. Back up your words. Just once.

Oops, that's right. You're a coward and a liar.

Never mind.

Some nonsensical “math” is not how elections are determined.

Counting the votes is how it is done stupid

I didn't say that, schmuck.

I said math proves that the election was stolen. Different point. The odds of what happened in six out of six States are astronomical even ignoring everything you did to do it in front of our face, all six flipped with endless voting in corrupt blue cities.

Democrats are the anti-math party, just like you're the anti-science party and the anti-economics party

Never mind.

You want a link of what exactly?

Never mind.

Examples. You must have many.

Let's go. Back up your words.

Never mind.

Yeah, that's a genuine request, LOL. Go back and read all your posts. Sure, Chief. You don't know that you never asked Democrats if they proved their accusations in a court of law. Sure you don't. Let's do a few easy ones. We both know your answer will be no, you don't know what you think. I have to go back and read four years of posts to find out.

1) Was Trump guilty of election tampering (impeachment I) with Ukraine? He was not convicted in a court of law.

2) Was Trump guilty of instigating insurrection (impeachment II)? He was not convicted in a court of law.

3) Was January 6 insurrection? No one was convicted of insurrection in a court of law.

4) Did Trump collude with Putin and Russia? He wasn't convicted of anything in a court of law.

5) Did Trump cause high rates of Covid deaths? He wasn't convicted of anything in a court of law.

(Laughing) Why do snowflakes even care - why is it so important to snowflakes that die-hard Trump supporters EVER accept that Trump lost or not?

Does it bother / frighten you THAT much?

For 4 years you assholes refused to accept the fact that the man was President, & Democrats attempted non-stop failed coup and Impeachment attempts, & THAT was the only reason anyone cared if you finally accepted Trump as your President or not.

If so, you have nothing to fear - Conservatives & Trump supporters are not treasonous douchd bags who attempt continuous coups and Impeachments simply because we font get our way....like Democrats and snowflakes were after Trump was elected.

Election audits? Why do those scare the hell out of you so if you really believe Biden won without election fraud? Let them conduct the audits - they shoukd only prove what you believe, right?!

If someone chooses to believe Trump won while Biden remains in the WH Why do you have to let it get your panties in a wad? Ignore them, snowflakes. It won't change the fact that Biden is Predident, right?

Good grief! It's not enough that Biden won but you insecure immature intolerant f*s have the need to FORCE everyone to accept it....

....just like the Democrats accepted Trump as their President when he was elected, right?

:cool:

Never mind.

Yeah, that's a genuine request, LOL. Let's do a few easy ones.

1) Was Trump guilty of election tampering (impeachment I) with Ukraine? He was not convicted in a court of law.

2) Was Trump guilty of instigating insurrection (impeachment II)? He was not convicted in a court of law.

3) Was January 6 insurrection? No one was convicted of insurrection in a court of law.

4) Did Trump collude with Putin and Russia? He wasn't convicted of anything in a court of law.

5) Did Trump cause high rates of Covid deaths? He wasn't convicted of anything in a court of law.
1. I don't know. Not tried in a court of law, not convicted. Disagreed with the impeachment.

2. No. Not tried in a court of law, not convicted. I believe he should be tried.

3. I think it's a fair charge, but the specific term is not important to me. Not tried, not convicted.

4. I don't know . Not tried in a court of law, not convicted.

5. I believe he definitely contributed to them. Not tried, not convicted.

I answer direct questions. And I'm happy to prove your accusations a lie.

Forum List

Back