When Do Trumpers Admit Trump Lost??

Everybody is wondering, at what point do you put your big boy pants on, man the fuck up, and admit the election is over and Trump lost??

When all the fake audits fail, Trump will come up with a new lie to feed his loyal sheep.

How dumb do you get? You people will believe any lie you are told, because you want to believe this crap.

You people believed Pizza gate and even showed up at the pizza place with an AR15 and started blasting... Notta good look.

That shows how truly gullible Trumpers are, they will believe the most insane lies ever produced by fake Russian bots.

When do you admit Trump lost the election??

They do hate it when we bring up their Boi King.

I wonder why that is.

the one that didn't follow the law.

I didn't read the whole thread because it is sooooooooo long, and I am replying to Bankers original post, and I am NOT speaking for jc456, but if nobody has admitted from the conservative side of the aisle that Trump lost the election in this thread, let me be the 1st, numero uno!

It was like two heavyweight fighters out there, Jackass Joe Biden against the Champ, Trump the terrific! To the surprise of the supporters of Trump the terrific, in the last round, Jackass Joe nailed him, and put him down for the count!

Observers from boxing everywhere, said with the points lead that Trump the Terrific had, Jackass Joe had to knock him out to win, and Jackass Joe while having a great record, never had knocked anyone out before in such a manner. Boxing experts wanted to know with such a surprise outcome, if maybe Jackass Joe's corner had sneaked a couple of Leftist horse shoes in Joes gloves to help him out.

The inquiry continues, and of this moment, Jackass Joe has been crowned the champion. He will continue to be the champion, unless of course-)

There we go, another conservative who admits that Trump lost.

Even conservatives don’t believe in the tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.

I didn't read the whole thread because it is sooooooooo long, and I am replying to Bankers original post, and I am NOT speaking for jc456, but if nobody has admitted from the conservative side of the aisle that Trump lost the election in this thread, let me be the 1st, numero uno!

It was like two heavyweight fighters out there, Jackass Joe Biden against the Champ, Trump the terrific! To the surprise of the supporters of Trump the terrific, in the last round, Jackass Joe nailed him, and put him down for the count!

Observers from boxing everywhere, said with the points lead that Trump the Terrific had, Jackass Joe had to knock him out to win, and Jackass Joe while having a great record, never had knocked anyone out before in such a manner. Boxing experts wanted to know with such a surprise outcome, if maybe Jackass Joe's corner had sneaked a couple of Leftist horse shoes in Joes gloves to help him out.

The inquiry continues, and of this moment, Jackass Joe has been crowned the champion. He will continue to be the champion, unless of course-)
Rigged is boxing and so was 2020. The only way for jackass to get in. No fking other way. All key states sent ballots out and people still went in person voting leaving millions of blank ballots with no chain of custody. It’s why there were 20 million more votes counted

Forum List

Back