When Do Trumpers Admit Trump Lost??

Get over it Birfers.
do you admit Trump lost yet?
Answer the question
They won't, they can't. They're too emotionally invested in this now.

Plus, Trump will never admit defeat, so they can lean on that.

A true group pathology, something the world hasn't seen in 85 years.

I realize Democrats are anti-math. But Democrat election fraud is proven. The odds of one out of six State going from a solid Trump win to a statistically insignificant Biden win is realistic. The odds of all six doing it is virtually zero.

And in all six States, they kept counting and counting and counting until it happened. And they did that counting in the largest and all blue corrupt city in the State.

No, it's not possible there was no fraud.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled Democratic propaganda
Prove it in court of law, Trumpster.

Then I'll agree.

You mean like how Democrats proved Trump was guilty in a court of law ever? How Democrats proved insurrection on January 6 in a court of law? How Democrats proved Trump stole the 2016 election from Hillary in a court of law?

Mac1958 - No, kaz, those were DEMOCRATS. We can implicitly trust them in all circumstances. So no, I don't mean like that. It's the other way around. Any accusations against Democrats have to be proven in a Court of law, not accusations against Republicans. Frankly, stop being silly, those aren't the same

EVERYTHING Democrats, the fake news media, and snowflakes have claimed for 5 years now has been proven wrong - EVERYTHING, while their own crimes & lies have been exposed:

'Russian Collusion-
- Barry's Failed Coup Attempt
- Directors of CIA, NSA, & FBI crimes exposed
- FISA CT proves FBI criminally spying for DECADES, still doing it

Pelosi's 1st Failed Impeachment Attempt
- No crime/evidence/witnesses
- Dem Criminal attempt to manufacture evidence
- Biden family financial crimes exposed
- Biden brags on video of extortion

Pelosi's 2nd Failed Impeachnent Attempt
- No crime/evidence/witnesses
- Dems caught manipulating/doctoring evidence

Numerous Democrats exposed as having facilitated CVP Espionage and taken CCP money, to include President Biden

Biden falsely declares HE developed vaccines

'The Border Is CLOSED'

'There is no border crisis'

The GOP is behind 'Defund the Police

The Democrat Party. Fake News Media have ZERO CREDIBIITY now! NONE!

Boxer, Feinstein, Swalwell, Pelosi, Biden...all have been proven to be traitors for facilitating CCP Espionage & taking millions / BILLIONS from the CCP...and Russia (Biden)

Democrats continue to aid / support Communists, Marxists, terrorists - foreign & domestic, violent criminals, and envies of the state...

They have violated both Constitution and Tule of Law, trampled both Constitutional and Civil Rights, and protect each other from punishment when they get caught.

Democrats have proven & continue to prove THEY are the biggest threat to the United States!

Of course the apologists, parrots, puppets, & trolls will swarm to their defense by attacking me, but it does not matter - THEY HAVE ZERO CREFIBILITY!

Get over it Birfers.
Answer the question

I realize Democrats are anti-math. But Democrat election fraud is proven. The odds of one out of six State going from a solid Trump win to a statistically insignificant Biden win is realistic. The odds of all six doing it is virtually zero.

And in all six States, they kept counting and counting and counting until it happened. And they did that counting in the largest and all blue corrupt city in the State.

Then I'll agree.

You mean like how Democrats proved Trump was guilty in a court of law ever? How Democrats proved insurrection on January 6 in a court of law? How Democrats proved Trump stole the 2016 election from Hillary in a court of law?

Mac1958 - No, kaz, those were DEMOCRATS. We can implicitly trust them in all circumstances. So no, I don't mean like that. It's the other way around. Any accusations against Democrats have to be proven in a Court of law, not accusations against Republicans. Frankly, stop being silly, those aren't the same
Prove it in court, Trumpster.

I don't think that's asking too much, even for you guys.

Then I'm in.

The kazzing just never ends, does it kazzer?

Trump/Democrat

Arizona:
  • 2016: 49%/45.5%
  • 2020: 49%/49%

Georgia:
  • 2016: 51%/45.9%
  • 2020: 49.2%/49.5%

Michigan:
  • 2016: 47.6%/47.4%
  • 2020: 47.8%/49.5%

Minnesota:
  • 2016: 45.3%/46.9%
  • 2020: 45.3%/52.4%

Pennsylvania:
  • 2016: 48.6%/47.9%
  • 2020: 48.8%/50%

Wisconsin:
  • 2016: 47.8%/47%
  • 2020: 48.8%/49.4%

So out of those 6 states you falsely claim Trump won "solid[ly]."

Trump lost one in 2016. MN

Trump won three by less than 1 percentage point. MI, PA, WI

Trump won one by 3.5 percentage points. AZ

And Trump won one by 5.1 percentage points. GA

So 4 out of 6 were razor thin. Who the fuck knows where you dreamed up 6 out of 6?? :eusa_liar:
Who the fuck knows what they're told in their universe?

And ballots appeared out of nowhere after midnight.

Yes, there was a litany of indicators there was massive fraud.

The math is the straightest line to proof though. The closest six States all went from a small Trump lead to an even smaller Biden win is mathematically impossible. And all six were done in corrupt blue cities even more so. Democrats would be foaming at the mouth screaming bloody murder if the reverse happened.

Then yes, it's pretty obvious how they did it. Democrats know they cheated, which is why they are so rabid about forcing us to concede, to legitimize the results of what they did. Pass, they did steal the election. There is no doubt. None
LOLOL

Including the Trump lost in 2016, right, kazzer?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump/Democrat

Arizona:

Georgia:

Michigan:

Minnesota:

Pennsylvania:

Wisconsin:

So 4 out of 6 were razor thin. Who the fuck knows where you dreamed up 6 out of 6?? :eusa_liar:
Well there's your kazzes ... and then there's actual figures.

Trump/Democrat

Arizona:

Georgia:

Michigan:

Minnesota:

Pennsylvania:

Wisconsin:

And then there is math....

Take AZ.

The GOP won the state house and the state senate.

How did Low IQ Joe "win" the state?

That would be the 74k fraud ballots discovered in the audit.

You really like that AZ audit, right Faun???

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Trump/Democrat

Arizona:

Georgia:

Michigan:

Minnesota:

Pennsylvania:

Wisconsin:

And then there is math....

Take AZ.

The GOP won the state house and the state senate.

How did Low IQ Joe "win" the state?

That would be the 74k fraud ballots discovered in the audit.

You really like that AZ audit, right Faun???
Because many Independents who lean right, voted against Trump.

Get over it Birfers.
Answer the question

Then I'll agree.

Then I'm in.

Yes, you mentioned your complete and utter hypocrisy. You haven't proven ANYTHING in court, but never stop. Suddenly, a new standard!

How do you know a Democrat's standard flipped? The discussion changed parties ...

Get over it Birfers.
Answer the question

Then I'll agree.

Then I'm in.

Yes, you mentioned your complete and utter hypocrisy. You haven't proven ANYTHING in court, but never stop. Suddenly, a new standard!

How do you know a Democrat's standard flipped? The discussion changed parties ...
Never stop what, exactly?

Prove it in court. If it happened, we have to fix it.

You're too emotional.

Get over it Birfers.
Answer the question

Then I'll agree.

Then I'm in.

Never stop what, exactly?

Prove it in court. If it happened, we have to fix it.

You're too emotional.

And so says, Captain Hypocrisy! What color is your cape?

And you have no idea how I feel, obviously, gay boi

Everybody is wondering, at what point do you put your big boy pants on, man the fuck up, and admit the election is over and Trump lost??

When all the fake audits fail, Trump will come up with a new lie to feed his loyal sheep.

How dumb do you get? You people will believe any lie you are told, because you want to believe this crap.

You people believed Pizza gate and even showed up at the pizza place with an AR15 and started blasting... Notta good look.

That shows how truly gullible Trumpers are, they will believe the most insane lies ever produced by fake Russian bots.

When do you admit Trump lost the election??

They probably will when a correct audit has been conducted and not blocked by democrats.

Forum List

Back