When Do Trumpers Admit Trump Lost??

Mac1958 To Republicans: Prove it in a court of law and I'm with you (or not)
Mac1958 To Democrats: An accusation against Republicans? I'm with you
We've been through four years of that standard being proven over and over and over
Link, please. Back up your words. Just once.

Oops, that's right. You're a coward and a liar.

Never mind.

You want a link of what exactly?
Examples. You must have many.

Let's go. Back up your words.

Yeah, that's a genuine request, LOL. Let's do a few easy ones.

1) Was Trump guilty of election tampering (impeachment I) with Ukraine? He was not convicted in a court of law.

2) Was Trump guilty of instigating insurrection (impeachment II)? He was not convicted in a court of law.

3) Was January 6 insurrection? No one was convicted of insurrection in a court of law.

4) Did Trump collude with Putin and Russia? He wasn't convicted of anything in a court of law.

5) Did Trump cause high rates of Covid deaths? He wasn't convicted of anything in a court of law.
1. I don't know. Not tried in a court of law, not convicted. Disagreed with the impeachment.

2. No. Not tried in a court of law, not convicted. I believe he should be tried.

3. I think it's a fair charge, but the specific term is not important to me. Not tried, not convicted.

4. I don't know . Not tried in a court of law, not convicted.

5. I believe he definitely contributed to them. Not tried, not convicted.

I answer direct questions. And I'm happy to prove your accusations a lie.

Meh, you aren't and never screamed for where's the conviction like you are with the election charges, but you admit those aren't established fact.

Trump certainly saved a lot of lives by pushing through the vaccine. It would have taken Biden or the Democrats years to do it.

What specifically could he have done to reduce deaths since masks are and always were a canard? The number of studies showing masks work is exactly zero. To understand why they don't work, take a bag of golf balls and hit them into a soccer net. See how many it stops. The one exception are surgical masks, but you can't breathe in those and they were never widely used.

So what could he have done in a free country that is far more connected to the whole world than anywhere else? Put us all in house arrest?

We've been through four years of that standard being proven over and over and over

Never mind.

1) Was Trump guilty of election tampering (impeachment I) with Ukraine? He was not convicted in a court of law.

2) Was Trump guilty of instigating insurrection (impeachment II)? He was not convicted in a court of law.

3) Was January 6 insurrection? No one was convicted of insurrection in a court of law.

4) Did Trump collude with Putin and Russia? He wasn't convicted of anything in a court of law.

5) Did Trump cause high rates of Covid deaths? He wasn't convicted of anything in a court of law.
1. I don't know. Not tried in a court of law, not convicted. Disagreed with the impeachment.

2. No. Not tried in a court of law, not convicted. I believe he should be tried.

3. I think it's a fair charge, but the specific term is not important to me. Not tried, not convicted.

Meh, you aren't and never screamed for where's the conviction like you are with the election charges, but you admit those aren't established fact.

Trump certainly saved a lot of lives by pushing through the vaccine. It would have taken Biden or the Democrats years to do it.

What specifically could he have done to reduce deaths since masks are and always were a canard? The number of studies showing masks work is exactly zero. To understand why they don't work, take a bag of golf balls and hit them into a soccer net. See how many it stops. The one exception are surgical masks, but you can't breathe in those and they were never widely pushed.

So what could he have done in a free country that is far more connected to the whole world than anywhere else? Put us all in house arrest?
You lied about me, I shoved it down your throat.

I'm not an obedient Trumpster like you, so you assume you know my positions on the issues.

Go play with another nutter. You bore me.

Everybody is wondering, at what point do you put your big boy pants on, man the fuck up, and admit the election is over and Trump lost??

When all the fake audits fail, Trump will come up with a new lie to feed his loyal sheep.

How dumb do you get? You people will believe any lie you are told, because you want to believe this crap.

You people believed Pizza gate and even showed up at the pizza place with an AR15 and started blasting... Notta good look.

That shows how truly gullible Trumpers are, they will believe the most insane lies ever produced by fake Russian bots.

When do you admit Trump lost the election??

When you stop dedicating threads to him

Never mind.

What specifically could he have done to reduce deaths since masks are and always were a canard? The number of studies showing masks work is exactly zero. To understand why they don't work, take a bag of golf balls and hit them into a soccer net. See how many it stops. The one exception are surgical masks, but you can't breathe in those and they were never widely pushed.

I'm not an obedient Trumpster like you, so you assume you know my positions on the issues.

What a load of crap.

With campaign fraud you were "NO CONVICTIONS! SHOW THE COURT CASES!"

With Democrats over and over you were, "Not tried, not convicted" and only when asked.

To call that a tepid consistency was generous. That you don't have a double standard was proven a lie, you clearly do.

That your milquetoast agreement on convictions for Democrats was shoving it down my throat is laughable

Never mind.

Notice also in your typical style when you're asked to back up your crap, like here about your saying Trump cost lives, you get your panties in a wad and run away like the little girl you are to avoid the question and pretend that it was your estrogen huff not cowardice that did it

As I've pointed out, the math is unquestionable, Democrats cheated. And even then you did it in front of our face changing the rules unilaterally to enable cheating and then doing it in six corrupt blue cities where you kept voting until you flipped the election from Trump to Biden.

But you don't see anything. Sure you don't. If it were reversed you'd be melting down
Yet no credible sources verify any of your fake claims.
Poll watchers all reported no fraud.
AG barr said no fraud
Election officials all said no fraud.
Pretty much every credible source in America has all said no fraud.

Only Trump said there was fraud and you will believe any lie he tells you.

Yet no credible sources verify any of your fake claims.
Poll watchers all reported no fraud.
AG barr said no fraud
Election officials all said no fraud.
Pretty much every credible source in America has all said no fraud.

Only Trump said there was fraud and you will believe any lie he tells you.

The poll watchers did not say no fraud you fucking liar.

The facts what the six closest States were Trump leads then all flipped to Democrat statistically insignificant wins is not in dispute. Nor is that counting continued in the largest, Democrat run cities until the leads flipped to Biden and then they stopped counting. Those are facts

The poll watchers did not say no fraud you fucking liar.

The facts what the six closest States were Trump leads then all flipped to Democrat statistically insignificant wins is not in dispute. Nor is that counting continued in the largest, Democrat run cities until the leads flipped to Biden and then they stopped counting. Those are facts
Everything you said is a lie.
That's the problem.
None of that happened, and no court, or any election officials, or AG Barr have said any of those lies occurred.

You are just repeating lies trying to convince yourself, because you are too weak to admit the truth.

Everything you said is a lie.
That's the problem.
None of that happened, and no court, or any election officials, or AG Barr have said any of those lies occurred.

You are just repeating lies trying to convince yourself, because you are too weak to admit the truth.

Bull shit. The six closest States did all flip from Trump to statistically insignificant Biden victories and voting continued in the largest cities in all six, all those cities were run by Democrats.

You're a fucking liar to deny that. Democrats are liars, you lie about everything all the time. Vulcans can't lie, Democrats can't tell the truth. Unbelievable

Bull shit. The six closest States did all flip from Trump to statistically insignificant Biden victories and voting continued in the largest cities in all six, all those cities were run by Democrats.

You're a fucking liar to deny that. Democrats are liars, you lie about everything all the time. Vulcans can't lie, Democrats can't tell the truth. Unbelievable
Clearly you will believe any lie you are told.
You are a sad pathetic little man.
Nothing you said is true in anyway, and no credible sources will verify anything you say.

Vulcans can't lie, Democrats can't tell the truth. Unbelievable
We already covered this. Vulcans can lie, and I pointed out Tuvok lied to Chakotay about being a member of the Maquis.

we see Vulcans lying, lying by omission, committing subterfuge, sabotage, even straight up spy work. Spock lies when commanded, and on many missions.

TUVOK: As a Vulcan, I am at all times honest, Commander.

CHAKOTAY: That's not exactly true. You lied to me when you passed yourself off as a Maquis to get on my crew.

Clearly you will believe any lie you are told.
You are a sad pathetic little man.
Nothing you said is true in anyway, and no credible sources will verify anything you say.

I remember last November you stupid schmuck. How do you not remember it? You don't remember counting going on and on in Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix until those States flipped to Biden?

You seriously don't? Have you been in a recent car crash and suffered traumatic brain injury?

We already covered this. Vulcans can lie, and I pointed out Tuvok lied to Chakotay about being a member of the Maquis.

we see Vulcans lying, lying by omission, committing subterfuge, sabotage, even straight up spy work. Spock lies when commanded, and on many missions.

TUVOK: As a Vulcan, I am at all times honest, Commander.

CHAKOTAY: That's not exactly true. You lied to me when you passed yourself off as a Maquis to get on my crew.

Yes, you mentioned that actually Democrats lie more consistently than Vulcans tell the truth. That only strengthens my point

I remember last November you stupid schmuck. How do you not remember it? You don't remember counting going on and on in Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix until those States flipped to Biden?

You seriously don't? Have you been in a recent car crash and suffered traumatic brain injury?
And as many newscasters said, that was the exact predicted outcome. That the early vote (in person, where 70% of republicans voted) would go for Trump, then later the mail-in ballots (how 70% of democrats used) got counted, the tide would flip.

It's no different than watching a drag race, where the quicker car is handicapped by starting a second behind the slower car.

Again, an early lead, but the faster car catches up and passes before the finish line.

And as many newscasters said, that was the exact predicted outcome. That the early vote (in person, where 70% of republicans voted) would go for Trump, then later the mail-in ballots (how 70% of democrats used) got counted, the tide would flip.

It's no different than watching a drag race, where the quicker car is handicapped by starting a second behind the slower car.

Again, an early lead, but the faster car catches up and passes before the finish line.

OK, since you admit you're stupid I'll explain it to you.

The predicted outcome was that there would be a small Biden swing because of mail in ballots.

There was no prediction that all six would go from Trump lead to microscopic Biden win in SIX OUT OF SIX States. That means that all six States were in the exact same position for it to happen. One out of six, sure. Two, um ... a stretch but maybe. Six out of six in that EXACT position? No, not possible. This is how fake news controls you, you're stupid.

OK, since you admit you're stupid I'll explain it to you.

The predicted outcome was that there would be a small Biden swing because of mail in ballots.

There was no prediction that all six would go from Trump lead to microscopic Biden win in SIX OUT OF SIX States. That means that all six States were in the exact same position for it to happen.
Trump won those 6 states while getting 3 million fewer votes, so they were an anomaly of a close election.

But Biden won by 7 million votes, more than enough to reverse the previous anomaly.

Forum List

Back