When Did THIS Happen?

Driving home today from Tampa; NPR on the radio.

They were talking about the homeless issue in Portland, Oregon. Thing is, they didn't call those without a home "homeless". They referred to them as "unhoused".

What kinda' goofy bullshit is that?
The same kind of goofy bullshit that bias NPR always spits out. I don't know how you can even stand to listen to it unless you were tied up and forced too.

They were talking about the homeless issue in Portland, Oregon. Thing is, they didn't call those without a home "homeless". They referred to them as "unhoused".

Not BS. It's too hard for you to comprehend.

The same kind of goofy bullshit that bias NPR always spits out. I don't know how you can even stand to listen to it unless you were tied up and forced too.

No, chose it of my own free will.

Then again, I've never been afraid to listen to thoughts and opinions I disagree with. Why would I?

Why does it matter to you?

If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Listen to HIm

The Illiterate Liberal Language Lords have been changing language for decades. One of the few that didn't stick is "undocumented citizens."

But give it time. I'm sure they'll come back with it and make it the required term.

By the way, their latest, "equity," is not a synonym for "equality." If you're truly un-WOKE, you'll refuse to parrot it.

The mega goofy bullshit that makes it more palatable for NPR. If you clean it up enough then you don't have to actually deal with it.

Pushy Preppy Progues

Spying on the enemy is a winning strategy. If the GOPers take over again, I dare them to de-fund that Obamination. They get 15% of their funding from America's enemies in the government.

If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Listen to HIm

The Illiterate Liberal Language Lords have been changing language for decades. One of the few that didn't stick is "undocumented citizens."

But give it time. I'm sure they'll come back with it and make it the required term.

By the way, their latest, "equity," is not a synonym for "equality." If you're truly un-WOKE, you'll refuse to parrot it.
Another name for an undocumented citizen is a citizen of some other country (an alien here) who doesn’t have proper entry papers or documentation of a legal right to remain here.

“illegal alien” is a far more concise and accurate term.

Pronouns are important to the left. It usually masks their ignorance and secret agenda. I visited a relative in Seattle about ten years ago and I was shocked that once beautiful parks were turned over to semi-permanent shelters for alcoholics and drug addicts.

It's something I heard that I found interesting.

It's okay that you're too stupid to address it. I wouldn't have expected anything different from you...
The word "unhoused" is new to you? Maybe because the crap media you are used to doesn't inform.
Grow up instead of acting like such a child.

Forum List

Back