When Did Food Become A Political Battle?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I was just thinking about this when eating my steak dinner. Sure it's a dead cow, but I didn't personally know it or have any emotional attachment to it whatsoever, I didn't even slaughter it, (although it wouldn't bother me to) but to the vegans on here I'm still a bad person nonetheless because I'm choosing to eat it. Meanwhile I don't care what vegans choose to eat or not eat because it's a personal choice. AKA, this is the TRUE meaning of my body my choice.

I was just thinking about this when eating my steak dinner. Sure it's a dead cow, but I didn't personally know it or have any emotional attachment to it whatsoever, I didn't even slaughter it, (although it wouldn't bother me to) but to the vegans on here I'm still a bad person nonetheless because I'm choosing to eat it. Meanwhile I don't care what vegans choose to eat or not eat because it's a personal choice. AKA, this is the TRUE meaning of my body my choice.
Yes. It is analogous to the abortion debate. Some people think animals should have rights, and that the government should protect them from violence. Some people think unborn fetuses should have rights, and that the government should protect them from violence.

• Banned
Yes. It is analogous to the abortion debate. Some people think animals should have rights, and that the government should protect them from violence. Some people think unborn fetuses should have rights, and that the government should protect them from violence.

I'm all for animal rights as there's humane and inhumane ways to slaughter livestock.

1707432922696.png

Why are you a bad person for eating and enjoying a tasty steak with no personal connection to the cow that provided it?

Why are you wasting time and energy wondering what others care about or approve of? Do they worry what YOU approve of? You said it when you said it's a PERSONAL choice! Vegans think it is up to THEM to make your choices FOR you, in other words, their choices are THEIRS and your choices are THEIRS, or so they want to think, so the question now is, are you going to let them.

Why are you a bad person for eating and enjoying a tasty steak with no personal connection to the cow that provided it?

No idea.

Why are you wasting time and energy wondering what others care about or approve of? Do they worry what YOU approve of? You said it when you said it's a PERSONAL choice! Vegans think it is up to THEM to make your choices FOR you, in other words, their choices are THEIRS and your choices are THEIRS, or so they want to think, so the question now is, are you going to let them.

No, not really.

If God didn’t intend you to eat meat, he wouldn’t have made it taste so good.

I can remember when it was said by certain people to stay away from the Hienz products because of John Kerry's wife being an heir to the company. This was back when he ran for president.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Bed wetters can not tolerate people enjoying "luxuries" like beef. There isn't any part of your life a bed wetter doesn't want regulated and strictly controlled.

Bed wetters can not tolerate people enjoying "luxuries" like beef. There isn't any part of your life a bed wetter doesn't want regulated and strictly controlled.

Interesting, but you do realize that conservative vegans do exist right?

Yes. It is analogous to the abortion debate. Some people think animals should have rights, and that the government should protect them from violence. Some people think unborn fetuses should have rights, and that the government should protect them from violence

Interesting

I'm not worried I'm just simply asking a question of why do some people get involved when it's none of their business anyways.

Nice and bloody. 😋
Its the Dimtard mantra....we just want to be accepted, blah, blah, blah.....what they raelly demand is that you adhere to what they say.

Forum List

Back