When can I get my shot?

Got it thru CDC, via

vamsLogo
Vaccine Administration
Management System

It should be easy. Go to a website, type in your age and get a date when you can get the shot.

You don't get one. I got them all. My Walkin is filling up fast. Now, about your first monthly installment for "Maybe" getting one of my shots........

I don't understand it. In Colorado, we don't have a shortage. The first 3 layers for the shots have already been done. Meanwhile, other states have a dire shortage. And that part I can't understand. Go Rump Go.

Much as I trust the Trump Shot, I won't take it.
Are you guys in your mid 80's and suffering from diabetes or heart disease?
I’m 50 and I smoke. I can’t get a sickness that makes it hard to breath. I smoke. So this one scares me. But I may have already had it and been a symptomatic.

It should be easy. Go to a website, type in your age and get a date when you can get the shot.

You don't get one. I got them all. My Walkin is filling up fast. Now, about your first monthly installment for "Maybe" getting one of my shots........

I don't understand it. In Colorado, we don't have a shortage. The first 3 layers for the shots have already been done. Meanwhile, other states have a dire shortage. And that part I can't understand. Go Rump Go.

Go Rump Go.

Trump still in charge of anything but your mind?

Did you vote for trump? Probably why you got it faster. Seriously.

I’m 50 and I smoke. I can’t get a sickness that makes it hard to breath. I smoke. So this one scares me. But I may have already had it and been a symptomatic.
There were a few times in the last year when I felt awful, and thought I had it.
We all had it, have it or will get it.
You can slow down the inevitable, but it will come.

Here in the Red State of Missouri, we are dead last out of all 50 states for percent vaccinated! But at least our Senator Josh Hawley had time to lead the insurrection on the US Capitol.
That blows my theory trump sent it to red states first.

How's that?

There were a few times in the last year when I felt awful, and thought I had it.
We all had it, have it or will get it.
You can slow down the inevitable, but it will come.
And they can’t even say if you already got it you have the antibodies and can’t get it again. But then say take this shot so you won’t get it.

How's that?
I was thinking trump fast tracked it to states that voted for him but kissmy posted something that blew that theory

Go Rump Go.

Trump still in charge of anything but your mind?

The distrubution still belongs to him. Until Biden comes up with his own plan. But then again, no plan is the plan that Rump had so I guess Biden is doing just as good a job but it's not good enough.

Forum List

Back