When can I get my shot?

Much as I trust the Trump Shot, I won't take it.
Are you guys in your mid 80's and suffering from diabetes or heart disease?
I’m 50 and I smoke. I can’t get a sickness that makes it hard to breath. I smoke. So this one scares me. But I may have already had it and been a symptomatic.

Hell, son. I'm 70, smoke a pack of the long black Marlboros every day, and am taking two inhalers every day for COPD.

I got the Wuhan virus back in August. It started out with a sneezing fit, then my nose got runny and I was hocking up red and green snot. I was tired and achy for three days but didn't have much of a fever. I got tested and was positive but after three days of rest, it went away.

The worst part of this whole stupid pandeminc BS was back in April, when everyone was freaking out over it. That was back when hand sanitizers were made with wood alcohol, not grain alcohol. I ended up with fucking dermatitis on my right hand ring finger and it hasn't gone away.

Itches like a sonofabitch but it feels good to scratch it.

dermatitis.jpg

Been smoking for 70 years

Good health

Haven't had a flu shot in 15 years, haven't had the flu

Probably got Covid last Feb when about 12 of our group showed mild symptoms of flu for about a week. Nothing since.

Saw my VA doctor last week who said I could get a shot then. I asked him if the rumors were true that the Pfizer vaccine contained cells from aborted fetuses. He hemmed and hawed then said it was possible. I told him to give my shot to a Liberal. No shot for me.

Why would you call it "the Trump Shot" when the vaccine was created in Germany?
Because Trump made it possible to be created in months not years.
The vaccine would not have appeared so soon without President Trump.

You'd have to be a moron to trust anything with tRump's name on it, much less inject it.
Then don't take any vaccine that was brought about by Operation Warp Speed.
Wait for Joe to produce one.

It should be easy. Go to a website, type in your age and get a date when you can get the shot.

Travel to mexico and sneak back across the border.

Get caught - and wella you get the vaccine and a second citizenship.
Don't sell sealybobo short like that, man.

There is absolutely no reason he can't sneak across the Mexican border and then stay there for good.

Take the meds, insane person.
You're going to fall under a federal indictment for drug dealing. That might sound acceptable to your officemates and co-workers, but I guarantee you it does not in front of any jury that is not exclusively Democrat.
Have your mom ask for geodon

What happened to your sock puppet, though? The clean debate section just hasn't been the same, lately.

Have your mom ask for geodon

What happened to your sock puppet, though? The clean debate section just hasn't been the same, lately.
I just want a rope to hang you for dealing drugs. Have your mom? That's pure Mafia. Are you some kind of don or what crime family do you belong to? Do you offer money to put people away?

Why would you call it "the Trump Shot" when the vaccine was created in Germany?
Because Trump made it possible to be created in months not years.
The vaccine would not have appeared so soon without President Trump.
So that's why the other nations created the best vaccine first & vaccinated 22% of their population before we got to 2%???

Forum List

Back