Play Stupid Games

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
In today's society they very well might get shot. Think of conceal or open carry and some kid comes at you with a "firearm", you have seconds to react.

This is a water pistol

1000002326.png

You're making a statement that is advocating more gun violence and murder by gun.
I won't ignore it and leave you disappointed.

What? I think you've, as usual, missed the point. I'm not advocating gun violence, I'm saying if you come at someone who carries with a water pistol you very well might get shot

You constantly post complete nonsense

Agreed I remember when they used to look like this no one would mistake this for the real thing.
View attachment 930618
Even toys like those water pistols will make lib’s knee jerk

Hell, the lefties dumped a load of shit on a little boy for shaping his lunch to look like a gun

What? I think you've, as usual, missed the point. I'm not advocating gun violence, I'm saying if you come at someone who carries with a water pistol you very well might get shot

You constantly post complete nonsense
Disregard my comments if they don't bring you the satisfaction you were obviously seeking.

Disregard my comments if they don't bring you the satisfaction you were obviously seeking.

Dude, your left loon word salad has reached the peak. Just stop

You come at someone who is carrying with a water pistol you may very well end up dead. Fact

It’s not the toy or the gun, it’s the culture.
A cap gun has always looked like the real thing but no one had reason to suspect a kid would be pointing the real thing at anyone until after the fatherless culture manifested itself.
Fuck the democrat party in the ass with a hot poker and a dead gerbil.

In today's society they very well might get shot. Think of conceal or open carry and some kid comes at you with a "firearm", you have seconds to react.

This is a water pistol

View attachment 930605
This actually fits in well with the Democratic agenda. Let the poor and minorities buy these things, let police shootings go up due to this, and then use it all to fight for social justice and gun control legislation, letting a few innocent pawns pay the ultimate price for furthering their agendas. Children are expendable. The end justifies the means.

It isn’t legal in NY state.
It’s a bad angle but it doesn’t appear to have the orange plastic tip on the front the is required of all toy guns in the US, I don’t think it’s legal in any state of it doesn’t have that orange tip.

Seems more like a random picture someone got upset about

Forum List

Back