Play Stupid Games

After doing some research that water gun was made in 1987. It’s going for upwards of $150 on eBay in original packing. It does have a small orange tip, but I doubt there a lot of parents buying their kids vintage water pistols. Much to do about nothing

It’s a bad angle but it doesn’t appear to have the orange plastic tip on the front the is required of all toy guns in the US, I don’t think it’s legal in any state of it doesn’t have that orange tip.

Seems more like a random picture someone got upset about
The failure to clearly show that it’s a toy is the problem. If an candy bar can get a kid shot, imagine if in some bad situation a kid displays that water gun?

The failure to clearly show that it’s a toy is the problem. If a candy bar can get a kid shot, imagine if in some bad situation a kid displays that water gun?
That particular water gun is from 1987 and is going for over 150 on EBay. The chances of a kid getting one are low.
Had to take my mom to Walmart earlier looked at the current water guns and they all were brightly colored.

I do think there is a legitimate debate about this to be had, but not sure it’s worthy to debate toys almost 40 years old.

That particular water gun is from 1987 and is going for over 150 on EBay. The chances of a kid getting one are low.
Had to take my mom to Walmart earlier looked at the current water guns and they all were brightly colored.

I do think there is a legitimate debate about this to be had, but not sure it’s worthy to debate toys almost 40 years old.
If that gun is that old and costs that much now, I suspect you’re right.

Forum List

Back