UK Govt Admits it murdered thousands under Covid rules

So what was the purpose of the exercise? Did they in fact save anyone at all or just make life a living hell.
Government estimates 220,000 will be the true death toll of the pandemic | Daily Mail Online

Murdered? How?
Denied them healthcare and operations needed for one......happened here too.....

If denying those 18000 operations is murder, then I guess it must also be when employers do not provide sufficient PPE and distancing, right?

So what was the purpose of the exercise? Did they in fact save anyone at all or just make life a living hell.
Government estimates 220,000 will be the true death toll of the pandemic | Daily Mail Online

Murdered? How?
Denied them healthcare and operations needed for one......happened here too.....

If denying those 18000 operations is murder, then I guess it must also be when employers do not provide sufficient PPE and distancing, right?
just using covid crusaders lingo

Murdered? How?

They ran down our health service for a decade,drove off professionals from the EU and then gave contracts for PPE to party donors rather than the normal suppliers. They ignored the issue till bozo was hospitalised, ignored the science and dithered over key decisions at every stage.

They are culpable.

A direct result of 10 years of conservative government. I hope and pray that they are held to account one day.
but ...but they followed the science
They didnt.
Come on man you're one of the most abused covid country shiver in places in whole world
They dithered on everything and allowed the virus to spread. Our death rates are nearly as bad as trumps.

A direct result of 10 years of conservative government. I hope and pray that they are held to account one day.
They didnt.
Come on man you're one of the most abused covid country shiver in places in whole world
They dithered on everything and allowed the virus to spread. Our death rates are nearly as bad as trumps.
Funny stuff there......now apologize to the families who lost people because of your crappy state run healthcare they werent allowed to access cause of covid panic....how many did you murder

They didnt.
Funny stuff there......now apologize to the families who lost people because of your crappy state run healthcare they werent allowed to access cause of covid panic....how many did you murder
Its not funny to those of us who live here. Our healthcare is under strain due to being run by a tory government for 10 years. All roads lead back to the tories you fucking simpleton.

if we turned over the health care system to the government, the result would have the efficiency of the Post Office and the bedside manner of the IRS.

Couple of lunatics on here don't actually know what the definition of murder is - or they don't care.

I'm amazed that they can even switch on a computer let alone get dressed themselves and function.

Forum List

Back