When are riots justified?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Kenosha VS. the Capitol. We have democrats bailing out race rioters and funding groups for months and democrat leaders not lifting a finger to stop this, they created go fund me pages and bailed out rioters. Over what? Exaggerated claims of police brutality? More whites are affected by cops but blacks are the center of the universe? Explain this over emphasis on blacks all a sudden?

Kenosha VS. the Capitol. We have democrats bailing out race rioters and funding groups for months and democrat leaders not lifting a finger to stop this, they created go fund me pages and bailed out rioters. Over what? Exaggerated claims of police brutality? More whites are affected by cops but blacks are the center of the universe? Explain this over emphasis on blacks all a sudden?
The only time I see riots as acceptable is to fight back against an unresponsive corrupt government.

Last week, Trump supporters rioted to enable corruption.

I'm no authority on when riots are justified but don't compare attempted treason to rioting
thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

When are riots justified? When they steal an election, and shut down free speech. Next move will be trying to collect arms. A friend told me.

Last edited:
When are riots justified? When they steal an election, and shut down free speech. Next move will be trying to collect arms.
I wonder what the prog slaves who voted against President Trump will think when their neighborhoods start to burn?

In order to even attempt to address your question you must first understand that the current leadership of the democratic party and all republicans who have allied themselves with it, are the enemy of the American people and the American way of life. After coming to that realization, the rest is quite easy to comprehend.

The enemy does not "play" fair under any imaginable circumstance. That is not the enemy's job. The enemy's job is to exploit whatever tactic or bit of available information and to then weaponize it against the people, nation or idea they are attempting to destroy. Why on Earth would the democrats (being the enemy of America) care about fair play, reason or logic in any form? Remember, the tactics they employ are intended to destroy America as we know it.

Thus the riots they initiated and backed all year long are in their minds perfectly justified weapons used in the war against the American people, whilst the so-called Trump supporter D.C. Capitol riots were, of course, an all out assault on everything good and just. Everything they accuse us of doing they themselves have done or are planning to do. Bank on it.

I watch DW, a German network and then switch to France 24 and all of a sudden, all the hosts are suddenly negros? Shhh. we aren't supposed to notice....we have been at war with Eastasia, we have ALWAY been at war with Eastasia

What about a riot to stop the stealing of an election?
If you have evidence of any steal, there's still time to show it! :lmao:

Was John Brown required to prove that Blacks / Slaves basic human rights were being violated, before he raided Harper's Ferry?
Whoa is a conservative defending John Brown? Holy smokes! But that guy was hanged real quick.

I am capable of looking at situations independently and objectively. I am neither supporting, nor defending John Brown by asking a question that gets to the point about a possible inconsistency in your views.

So, I ask again. Was John Brown required to prove his case in advance? Or not?

Never is my answer. Burning the flag as BLM did and taking down our statues. Was pretty bad. No one called that treason. People are hypocrites

Forum List

Back