When are riots justified?

Riots are ALWAYS a good thing. It is just bad if they harm people unnecessarily.
The harm from this one seems minimal, but I also don't really get its point either?

When I see international outlets from Brittan to Germany have black spokesman, well something is fishy.

Riots are ALWAYS a good thing. It is just bad if they harm people unnecessarily.
The harm from this one seems minimal, but I also don't really get its point either?
The duck dynasty guys and chewbacca were bored.

What about a riot to stop the stealing of an election?
If you have evidence of any steal, there's still time to show it! :lmao:

Was John Brown required to prove that Blacks / Slaves basic human rights were being violated, before he raided Harper's Ferry?
Whoa is a conservative defending John Brown? Holy smokes! But that guy was hanged real quick.

I am capable of looking at situations independently and objectively. I am neither supporting, nor defending John Brown by asking a question that gets to the point about a possible inconsistency in your views.

So, I ask again. Was John Brown required to prove his case in advance? Or not?

Of course John Brown would only be justified if he has proven to himself that slavery was wrong.
He does not have to prove it to anyone else by himself, because those who wanted slavery already also knew it was wrong. They just did not care and wanted it anyway.
No one has to prove slavery is wrong because it is intrinsically wrong, like murder or rape.
The age old method of proof is to just switch places. If you were the slave, then how would you feel.

I'm no authority on when riots are justified but don't compare attempted treason to rioting
Why not?
Only fascists are brainwashed in to thinking that leaders are more important then citizens.
Lol yeah mobs murdering and capturing leaders have always been great for Democracies
You didn't object when NYC, etc... were being burned and looted.
I certainly never posted that people should riot in the streets. Those people, in any case, were locals. Last week, conservative masses were bused in by seditious millionaires to capture or murder elected representatives of our government. Totally different.

I'm no authority on when riots are justified but don't compare attempted treason to rioting

What about a riot to stop the stealing of an election?

Would that riot be in any way justified?

I'm asking for a friend.

No. Since no court found proof of said stealing of an election. In fact just the opposite.
So the riot last week was an insurrection. An attempt to overthrow the United States government.

Why not?
Only fascists are brainwashed in to thinking that leaders are more important then citizens.
Lol yeah mobs murdering and capturing leaders have always been great for Democracies
I certainly never posted that people should riot in the streets. Those people, in any case, were locals. Last week, conservative masses were bused in by seditious millionaires to capture or murder elected representatives of our government. Totally different.
Absolutely no excuse...people's businesses and lives were destroyed with the aid of compliant Democrats.

Why not?
Street become entire cities become States and then Capitol Hill.

Of course John Brown would only be justified if he has proven to himself that slavery was wrong.
He does not have to prove it to anyone else by himself, because those who wanted slavery already also knew it was wrong. They just did not care and wanted it anyway.
No one has to prove slavery is wrong because it is intrinsically wrong, like murder or rape.
The age old method of proof is to just switch places. If you were the slave, then how would you feel.

Are you consistent with that belief?

Why not?

Damn, I was just in NYC. Didn't see any evidence of it being burned or looted. Looked kinda the same as it did a decade ago when I last visited...well minus no real traffic going through Times Square anymore. :)

Why not?

There were no weapons, so the claim they wanted to harm congress people is not valid.
And being "local" or bussed in is irrelevant.
The point is Congress is not listening to the population any more, and needs a wakeup call.
The still need much more obviously.
I am anti Trump and do not think the election was cheated, but Congress is still full of asswipes.

Why not?

Damn, I was just in NYC. Didn't see any evidence of it being burned or looted. Looked kinda the same as it did a decade ago when I last visited...well minus no real traffic going through Times Square anymore. :)
DUH! The insurance companies spent a few months and fixed it up.
Of course, they had to sell the stores to new people.

Are you consistent with that belief?

Pretty much.
I think Congress is full of criminals for things like Vietnam, lying about Iraqi WMD, the War on Drugs, gun control, 3 strikes, drone assassinations, etc.
Congress almost all should be arrested and jailed.

Forum List

Back