When are riots justified?

I'm no authority on when riots are justified but don't compare attempted treason to rioting
Why not?
Only fascists are brainwashed in to thinking that leaders are more important then citizens.
Lol yeah mobs murdering and capturing leaders have always been great for Democracies
You didn't object when NYC, etc... were being burned and looted.
I certainly never posted that people should riot in the streets. Those people, in any case, were locals. Last week, conservative masses were bused in by seditious millionaires to capture or murder elected representatives of our government. Totally different.
Absolutely no excuse...people's businesses and lives were destroyed with the aid of compliant Democrats.
I hope they land on their feet. Good night.

American blacks are like 13% of our culture. But 93% of black on black homicide are committed by blacks. So why doesn't BLM refer to that? Blacks murder each in far larger numbers that the few white on cops thing . BLM lies.

American blacks are like 13% of our culture. But 93% of black on black homicide are committed by blacks. So why doesn't BLM refer to that? Blacks murder each in far larger numbers that the few white on cops thing . BLM lies.
The only math they know is related to drugs.

So, I ask again. Was John Brown required to prove his case in advance? Or not?
Legally? Yes. I did point he was hanged.

So you support capital punishment for political prisoners.

Is that right?
Are you suggesting that capital punishment should be taken off the table for somebody who murders a politician because they are political prisoners upon arrest?

YES.

And, here is a shocker, I have the same view, regardless of what side of the political spectrum the accused comes from.

And I actually do support capital punishment in many other circumstances.

Case by case.

I'm no authority on when riots are justified but don't compare attempted treason to rioting

What about a riot to stop the stealing of an election?

Would that riot be in any way justified?

I'm asking for a friend.

No. Since no court found proof of said stealing of an election. In fact just the opposite.
So the riot last week was an insurrection. An attempt to overthrow the United States government.
Courts don't find proof liar. Courts are presented with proof in the form of eyewitness testimony and collected evidence along with sworn affidavits which the courts chose to ignore..

Why not?
Only fascists are brainwashed in to thinking that leaders are more important then citizens.
Lol yeah mobs murdering and capturing leaders have always been great for Democracies
You didn't object when NYC, etc... were being burned and looted.
I certainly never posted that people should riot in the streets. Those people, in any case, were locals. Last week, conservative masses were bused in by seditious millionaires to capture or murder elected representatives of our government. Totally different.

There were no weapons, so the claim they wanted to harm congress people is not valid.
And being "local" or bussed in is irrelevant.
The point is Congress is not listening to the population any more, and needs a wakeup call.
The still need much more obviously.
I am anti Trump and do not think the election was cheated, but Congress is still full of asswipes.
Just to be clear, though, there WERE weapons, there WERE ziptie handcuffs, and they WERE looking for Congressmen and Senators. Most of whom are certainly asswipes.

Are you suggesting that capital punishment should be taken off the table for somebody who murders a politician because they are political prisoners upon arrest?

YES.

And, here is a shocker, I have the same view, regardless of what side of the political spectrum the accused comes from.

Case by case.

Jesus...

YES.

Case by case.

Jesus...
All leftists support criminals, it's why we have so many.

I see the Hutus slaughtering the Tutsis. Blacks are quite capable of hate and divisiveness. They are after all human beings....

YES.

Case by case.

Jesus...
Leftist? Chuz probably considers you a RINO for being too far left.

YES.

Case by case.

Jesus...
You shit stains always pretend you know what everyone thinks.

I'm asking for a friend.

No. Since no court found proof of said stealing of an election. In fact just the opposite.
So the riot last week was an insurrection. An attempt to overthrow the United States government.
Courts don't find proof liar. Courts are presented with proof in the form of eyewitness testimony and collected evidence along with sworn affidavits which the courts chose to ignore..

They found no reason to proceed with any of the cases. Those sworn "affidavits" mean nothing. They are supposed to be collected under oath. Which they weren't. No judge agreed to hear a case. Which means those affidavits mean nothing. The courts didn't ignore anything. They looked at the evidence that Trump's D-Team presented and they dismissed them. Which means those affidavits mean nothing. If there was any chance those "sworn affidavits" would have to be restated under oath for use in a real trial, you'd see them disappear faster than Trump did after he lost the election.

YES.

Case by case.

Jesus...
I know Leftist attorneys who spend 90% of their time fighting for murderers and rapists.
It's sick.

Jesus.

The innocent guy who was executed for his religious views and became the ultimate martyr for his cause and never spoke out against capital punishement during his life and teachings. . . ?

That Jesus?

What about him?

I'm asking for a friend.

They found no reason to proceed with any of the cases. Those sworn "affidavits" mean nothing. They are supposed to be collected under oath. Which they weren't. No judge agreed to hear a case. Which means those affidavits mean nothing. The courts didn't ignore anything. They looked at the evidence that Trump's D-Team presented and they dismissed them. Which means those affidavits mean nothing. If there was any chance those "sworn affidavits" would have to be restated under oath for use in a real trial, you'd see them disappear faster than Trump did after he lost the election.
They were not allowed to examine the machines or present untouched, but somehow counted, ballots.

YES.

Case by case.

Jesus...
Oh were you calling me a leftist? And agreeing with Chuz that assassinating politicians shouldn't be so taboo?

I'm asking for a friend.

It's a sworn affidavit because it is collected under oath. You shit stains never stop lying do you?

A sworn affidavit is a written statement made by a person who is under oath to tell the truth about the facts and information contained in the statement. Additionally, the person signing the affidavit, called the affiant, attests to his or her identity. Usually, the statement must be witnessed and signed by a person who is legally authorized to administer oaths, such as a notary public.

1610591242089.png

Some of those riots over the last year attacked federal properties and federal employees sounds pretty much like they should be charged with insurrection against the federal government to me.

Time to arrest them all, lock them up, ban them from flights, ban them from social media, make sure they're fired from their jobs, and make sure all these insurrectionists who were attacking federal properties and personnel pay for their crimes.

*****SMILE*****

:)

YES.

Case by case.

Jesus...
Oh were you calling me a leftist? And agreeing with Chuz that assassinating politicians shouldn't be so taboo?
I never mentioned him ya lying scum.

Jesus.

The innocent guy who was executed for his religious views and became the ultimate martyr for his cause and never spoke out against capital punishement during his life and teachings. . . ?

That Jesus?

What about him?
Why would he speak out about capital punishment? He lived (allegedly) while having 100% full confirmation that the afterlife is amazing. I would think he wants you all to be offed as soon as possible to join him.

Forum List

Back