When anti-vaxxers die of Covid

valentine.jpg

darwin-award.jpg

Unfortunately newer and more virulent strains are coming...being vaccinated isn't going to help before long.
Antibody treatments are also worthless against the new variant strain out of South America...

For anyone who isn’t hopelessly brainwashed, it has already been established that everything about Covid1984 is unreliable - the testing, the number of cases, the number of deaths, the way they’re counting the deaths, etc. And they have openly admitted to counting clear NON-Covid deaths as Covid deaths, if the person allegedly tested positive.

All of what I just said should be kept in mind when seeing these “news stories” about conservative radio hosts who were “anti-vaccine“ or “covid deniers” dying. To me they look hand-picked and politically motivated, to create a certain reaction and to discredit all those who aren’t on board with the Covid agenda. And to create more fear, which has been their MO from the start.

To me that is obvious, but of course you have the boot-licking zombies here who believe whatever the TV tells them to believe, and do whatever the TV tells them to do. And they do it gladly, tricked into trading freedom for a false security. People like that make me ashamed to be American.
Cute rant. Unfortunately, you are onthe wrong side of morality, ethics, science, history, and just class in general.

I don't cheer. I merely have no empathy for them or sympathy for their stupidity, especially since their large media megaphones almost certainly influenced others to make the same bad decision and die as a consequence, as well.
I do cheer... because these people are losers who spread their lies to other gullible people who then believe it and get sick.

Add Marc Bernier, Phil Valentine, and Dick Farrel to the list.

I have absolutely NO sympathy for the anti-vaxxers who die from Covid, although I do feel sympathy for their families who they basically betrayed by refusing to make their families' health and safety (as well as the safety of their community) their highest priority instead of pursuing a personal agenda that endangered everyone around them.

Let's add Bob Enyart to the the list of pathetic fools. Frankly, I was not familiar with all the other conservative fools on this list who ignored common sense health warnings and ignorantly marched toward their own deaths. I pity then not one bit. But I do feel sorry for their followers and their families who were led astray and ended up burying a loved one and a family member who may have been a caregiver of young children or a provider for his or her family. Guess who's going to help to have to support those people now, Mr. Taxpayer!

But I'd watched Enyart many years ago. He was an ignorant and foolish SOB who was intoxicated by his own opinions to the exclusion of any fact that didn't comport with his views. This is the end result of his own ignorance and stupidity.

Believe it or not, I think they should erect some kind of memorial monument to the guy with a caption underneath that says that this is the kind of thing that can happen to you if you embrace stupidity and nonsense as your credo. It would probably save unknown countless lives over time.

Last edited:
How about those who have died from the vaccine?

Why are those numbers being concealed?

Demanding someone gets vaccinated who freely chooses not to is being a Nazi. Why can't you understand the difference between that and your question?

It's only "a woman's body and choice" until it comes time for vaccines....then at gunpoint it's necessary to strap her into the rape chair and pump her full of vaccines.

It's only "a woman's body and choice" until it comes time for vaccines....then at gunpoint it's necessary to strap her into the rape chair and pump her full of vaccines.
Let's see, while conservatives refuse the vaccine, they embrace horse and cow deworming medication and take a form of Chlooquine or Hydroxychloroquine which is specifically designed to clean fish aquariums. How long will it before they start promoting bleeding by leeches?

Let's see, while conservatives refuse the vaccine, they embrace horse and cow deworming medication and take a form of Chlooquine or Hydroxychloroquine which is specifically designed to clean fish aquariums. How long will it before they start promoting bleeding by leeches?
Yes, actual proven effective medications to fight viruses and other things. Can't you Dimmers read?

Leeches are actually what killed Abraham Lincoln...they say he might have actually recovered from the gunshot if they left him alone...

Just saying.

Leeches are actually what killed Abraham Lincoln...they say he might have actually recovered from the gunshot if they left him alone...

Just saying.
Really? The bullet from Boothe's derringer entered Lincoln's skull behind his left ear, passed through his brain, and came to rest near the front of the skull after fracturing both orbital plates.

And you think he died from leeches?

Really? The bullet from Boothe's derringer entered Lincoln's skull behind his left ear, passed through his brain, and came to rest near the front of the skull after fracturing both orbital plates.

And you think he died from leeches?
I'm just remembering an old article discussing it...

And I don't think that the damage was as severe as you are claiming.

Forum List

Back