When anti-vaxxers die of Covid

Mustang
most people don't get it
of those, most people don't die
of those, it's mostly lazy obese fatties and/or the elderly
Actually, the truth is that most people haven't gotten it YET. Certainly, vaccinated people are safer overall than unvaccinated people, but the virus is not going to just disappear; it's going to continue to spread, mostly among the unvaccinated which means, as time goes by, a larger and larger percentage of the population will become infected.

Additionally, younger healthier people are more likely to survive an infection, but this is not a hard and fast rule as plenty of younger healthy people have died from it.

Finally, the longer the virus spreads among the unvaccinated, the more likely a variant will arrive which could be resistant or even highly resistant to the vaccine. THAT would be a game changer for everyone, regardless of whether they're vaccinated, or not.

We are trying to save their lives. We are not the ones telling them not to get the Vaccine. We aren’t the ones telling them Masks don’t work. Who is telling them to live dangerously? Who is telling them Covid is no big deal? Who says almost nobody died from it and those who do have an underlying condition that would kill them anyway?

Isn’t that your side? Isn’t it the Trump supporting RW screaming that we who are calling on people to take precautions are falling for the hype? Aren’t we the ones according to your side doing the dumb thing?

Exercise your freedoms. Your body your right.
No you’re not.

No vaccine is 100% effective at preventing infection and/or death. This one is better than most, and any reasonable betting man would bet on the vaccine as opposed to taking his chances at staying unvaccinated.
You have no idea if it’s better than most.

I have absolutely NO sympathy for the anti-vaxxers who die from Covid,
I will have sympathy for any vaccinated person who suffers adverse side effects, either now or in the future, because I'm a decent human being like that. I've read the risk of blood clotting can fuel strokes and heart attacks, and who knows what the long term effects of gene therapy shots will be? No animal testing, rushed rollouts, and lack of liability for the manufacturers make me personally wary, but I don't want the unwary to die.

Why is getting vaccinated being a Nazi?
Didn't you read your history? The Nazis were vaccinating the Jews.
Mustang and if they do, it's mostly nothing
I'd be willing to bet that when ANY person, regardless of whether they're old or young, man or woman, vibrant or with health issues finds himself or herself in an ICU fighting for his or her life, it's anything other than an analysis of "mostly nothing" as they're facing the prospect of leaving their loved ones, possibly with less economic security than when they were alive. Can you imagine a greater regret that a family man or a family woman could feel when they would pass away even as they're unable to comfort their loves ones in their passing?

I will have sympathy for any vaccinated person who suffers adverse side effects, either now or in the future, because I'm a decent human being like that. I've read the risk of blood clotting can fuel strokes and heart attacks, and who knows what the long term effects of gene therapy shots will be? No animal testing, rushed rollouts, and lack of liability for the manufacturers make me personally wary, but I don't want the unwary to die.
It's not gene therapy and the risks of blood clots is far less than flying that's why I wear compression stockings as everyone should.

I'd be willing to bet that when ANY person, regardless of whether they're old or young, man or woman, vibrant or with health issues finds himself or herself in an ICU fighting for his or her life, it's anything other than an analysis of "mostly nothing" as they're facing the prospect of leaving their loved ones, possibly with less economic security than when they were alive. Can you imagine a greater regret that a family man or a family woman could feel when they would pass away even as they're unable to comfort their loves ones in their passing?
Wonder how Joe Rogan is doing. He's unvaxxed and struggling some.

Hey at least he's got horse dewormer going for him

I've been researching and reading history longer than you have been alive
.....BLM/left/Dems act exactly like nazis--I've linked it many times in many threads the MANY ways they do
.....so, again, it doesn't affect YOU if someone else dies

It's not gene therapy and the risks of blood clots is far less than flying that's why I wear compression stockings as everyone should.
Some people prefer not to fly, even though the risk of a crash is minimal.
One thing is certain, they will not die in a plane crash (okay, unless one falls on their head).
I believe everyone should assess the risks, regardless of how great or small, and decide for themselves. Do you?

I’m not “anti-Vax”. I’ll take a safe and effective vaccine.
These people are either too dense to grasp that, or too intellectually dishonest due to politics to acknowledge it. Anyone who doesn’t march in lockstep with them on this issue must be an “anti-vaxxer”…. which is just another derogatory label designed to intimidate people into silence.

Every time I read threads like this, I’m thinking the corrupt PTSB and Big Pharma are probably laughing at all these useful idiots who do their work for them for free, like good little tv-watching, bootlicking zombies.

Actually, the truth is that most people haven't gotten it YET. Certainly, vaccinated people are safer overall than unvaccinated people, but the virus is not going to just disappear; it's going to continue to spread, mostly among the unvaccinated which means, as time goes by, a larger and larger percentage of the population will become infected.

Additionally, younger healthier people are more likely to survive an infection, but this is not a hard and fast rule as plenty of younger healthy people have died from it.

Finally, the longer the virus spreads among the unvaccinated, the more likely a variant will arrive which could be resistant or even highly resistant to the vaccine. THAT would be a game changer for everyone, regardless of whether they're vaccinated, or not.
Both things have happened...check the headlines. The Mu variant is bypassing all treatments in 38 different countries.

Vaccines don't cause variants...the virus itself does that.
Here's a link explaining how a virus mutates and why coronavirus mutations are going to be with us for a while.

...and that doesn't strike you as odd?

Again, complete medical history and autopsy report or it did not happen.

For anyone who isn’t hopelessly brainwashed, it has already been established that everything about Covid1984 is unreliable - the testing, the number of cases, the number of deaths, the way they’re counting the deaths, etc. And they have openly admitted to counting clear NON-Covid deaths as Covid deaths, if the person allegedly tested positive.

All of what I just said should be kept in mind when seeing these “news stories” about conservative radio hosts who were “anti-vaccine“ or “covid deniers” dying. To me they look hand-picked and politically motivated, to create a certain reaction and to discredit all those who aren’t on board with the Covid agenda. And to create more fear, which has been their MO from the start.

To me that is obvious, but of course you have the boot-licking zombies here who believe whatever the TV tells them to believe, and do whatever the TV tells them to do. And they do it gladly, tricked into trading freedom for a false security. People like that make me ashamed to be American.

I don't cheer. I merely have no empathy for them or sympathy for their stupidity, especially since their large media megaphones almost certainly influenced others to make the same bad decision and die as a consequence, as well.

Who cares what you think ?

And why ?

These people are either too dense to grasp that, or too intellectually dishonest due to politics to acknowledge it. Anyone who doesn’t march in lockstep with them on this issue must be an “anti-vaxxer”…. which is just another derogatory label designed to intimidate people into silence.

Every time I read threads like this, I’m thinking the corrupt PTSB and Big Pharma are probably laughing at all these useful idiots who do their work for them for free, like good little tv-watching, bootlicking zombies.
Let me see if I can recall just a few of the disinformation conspiracy theories circulating about the vaccine.

1. It's made by using aborted fetuses. Clearly, this one is directed at people who oppose abortion.

2. It causes sterility. I heard this one yesterday for the first time.

3. The vaccine is used as a way of inserting tracking devices into the bloodstream of people. This one is my personal favorite because it's so preposterous. Perhaps it's a nod to Star Trek and the concept of nanoprobes. But it does beg the following question: Why in God's name would anyone want to track you? After all, most people are just average nobodies who lead dull and uninteresting lives.

And through all of this we're supposed to be suspicious of people who advocate getting vaccinated? What piffle!

In all of this nonsense surrounding the vaccine, I don't think it has a damn thing to do with the vaccine itself. It's mostly about people who want to be the center of attention, and everyone knows that controversy attracts a LOT of attention even as the truth can be more than a little dull and boring when viewed in the cold light of day.

Take rock & roll as an example throughout the decades. Elvis the pelvis got a lot of press because of his gyrations as did The Beatles for their hair. The Rolling Stones got a lot of attention for their partying antics as did KISS for their makeup. And Motely Crue got more attention than they otherwise would have because Tommy Lee and Pam Anderson made sex tapes. The Who got more attention because they destroyed their instruments and trashed hotel rooms. There are plenty more like Madonna who had a song called "Like a Virgin" but acted more like a whore, especially when her $50 picture book, "Sex" was published in 1992.

How many people are walking around with lots of tattoos and purple hair simply because they want to be noticed while the rest of us go about our business and let our actions do the talking for us without the need to get a mohawk hair cut in order to be noticed?

Unlike the early days of TV and radio news when credibility was the coin of the realm which just so happened to exist before the number of cable TV stations exploded and the Internet gave virtually anyone a chance to make some kind of a splash, we now have a massive media platform where the competition is so fierce that people feel that they can only stand out if they jump on the controversy bandwagon like Art Bell used to do on the radio and Alex Jones did when he claimed that the 26 persons killed at Sandy Hook Elementary (including 20 children aged 5 and up) never happened and the parents interviewed on TV were simply "crisis actors."

Unfortunately, the general public is currently little more than virtual reality crash test dummies who are subjected to a constant barrage of nonsense dished out like ammo rounds from an Uzi. It's a cacophony of craziness superficially given credibility only because of a post on Facebook which is a result of little more than an unseen algorithm which feeds someone what appears to be news based on a person's previous reading, or perhaps it's a broadcast over the radio airwaves which seemingly has the tacit approval from the FCC because the station is licensed, so it must be true, right?

Is it any wonder then that millions of people believe elections are being stolen without any evidence to support such a contention?

I can't say what the numbers are and I won't bother to speculate about it, but it's likely that many, if not most, people just tune out all of this trite tripe the way you might ignore the sounds of cars if you live on a busy road as opposed to how you might react if you lived on a very quiet cul-de-sac where the sounds of a car and a car door would certainly get your attention late at night. Or perhaps people don't pay attention because they're too busy with work and raising kids to wade through the latest conspiracy theories on-line because the kids are hungry, and afterward you need to help them with their homework before bedtime.

In previous years, all of this would be considered no more important than the olden days when "white noise" was broadcast over a TV left on when the station went off the air. No chance of that now with 24 broadcasting on hundreds of stations.

Yeah, in years gone past, people with respiratory problems could count on the law and city ordinances and the licensing requirements for bars and restaurants to require smokers to go outside to smoke. After all, you can see the smoke and smell it too. The pandemic has changed all of that of course because unvaccinated and infected people can sit in a crowded room and expel virus unknowingly, and the rest of us can inhale it unknowingly as a result.

But these days, go ahead and ask someone to take common sense precautions to hopefully protect you and your family, not to mention all the people you don't know, and you'll never meet, and you just might find yourself on the receiving end of a verbal assault (or a real one) by someone who's been told that his freedoms are somehow being infringed upon by unseen forces.

I remember seeing a video over a year ago of a short stout man clearly over the age of 50 who wanted to enter a store like a Walmart despite the fact that he didn't have a face covering as the store (and a likely mandate at the time) required. He actually fought and pushed his way into the store and assaulted an employee in the process. Tell me what's rational about that kind of behavior? That man's behavior was a single example of a single event that is SO representational of millions of people whose irrationality and selfishness is actually preventing their oft stated goal of a "return to a normal life." That's what I call collective irrationality because all those people are actually preventing what it is they claim they want most of all.

How crazy is that?

Last edited:
I don't cheer. I merely have no empathy for them or sympathy for their stupidity, especially since their large media megaphones almost certainly influenced others to make the same bad decision and die as a consequence, as well.
How do you feel about the vaccinated who die? Oh well???

wallace.jpg

darwin-award.jpg

Forum List

Back