What's The Republican's Agenda With Trump In Office?

One upmanship seemed to be the agenda of the Democrats who won in 2008, they eventually quit but that was the way it was.

Having not voted for Obama or Trump, I think you are being overly dramatic. The security of our country is fine, it's just you are mad because your gal didn't win.
You have a bad case of "they-both-are-the-same."

I hope you get that taken care of soon.

If all we ever get out of Trump is another Supreme Court appointment (or two)?

That's pretty damn close to good enough for me.

Everything else is bonus.
That's an incredibly low bar for success or even acceptability, but considering who you choose for your guy, I completely understand.

One upmanship seemed to be the agenda of the Democrats who won in 2008, they eventually quit but that was the way it was.

Having not voted for Obama or Trump, I think you are being overly dramatic. The security of our country is fine, it's just you are mad because your gal didn't win.
You have a bad case of "they-both-are-the-same."

I hope you get that taken care of soon.

I have taken care of it, I am voting incumbents out, regardless of party and I also look at third party candidates that unlike Democrats and Republicans, they aren't beholding to the 1%.

I hope you wise up soon and see that both parties are designed by the rich, devoted to the rich and make laws that favor the rich.

I have taken care of it, I am voting incumbents out, regardless of party and I also look at third party candidates that unlike Democrats and Republicans, they aren't beholding to the 1%.

I hope you wise up soon and see that both parties are designed by the rich, devoted to the rich and make laws that favor the rich.
Yeah, you got it real bad. You don't even realize how bad you have it.

I hope you get it resolved sooner than later.

And how will they get it enacted.

I'm curious to know.
Sure hope it is to send you all back to wonderfully run continent of Africa.

All those countries sure are wonderfully run by you people.

That would make things so great here. All of our property value, all of it, would immediately sky rocket.

Crime would drop dramatically.

And, we would not to buy as much Lysol or Febreze.

Yeah, you got it real bad. You don't even realize how bad you have it.

I hope you get it resolved sooner than later.

So you don't think that Hillary wasn't beholding to the rich? I have friends that voted for Stein over Hillary because of it. Plenty of Democrats voted for Sanders because of it. Hell, Trump, pretending to be a friend to the poor was elected because of it.

If you don't get it, you don't get and I bet the Republican Party is happy you don't get it.

That's an incredibly low bar for success or even acceptability, but considering who you choose for your guy, I completely understand.
That's what happens when schools need to dramatically lower standards so the negro people can be accepted in order to comply with quotas.

Interestingly enough, the negro people demand those lower standards and are mysteriously not offended by that.

Huh...

The result is the bar being lowered and our standard of excellence deminishes.

Damn...

We should have picked our own damn cotton and not bought the slaves from the black muslim slave owners.

Damn...

The fact that Trump has you worthless leftists crying the blues tells me that he's doing his job.
That is just plain absolute, complete stupidity. The security of our country is at stake; it's not about you having one upmanship on the dems. What a fucking idiot. Trump is putting the US at risk in just about every way. You are not a patriot.
See?

I'm curious to know.

That would make things so great here. All of our property value, all of it, would immediately sky rocket.

Marc is a good poster, he talks issues, he talks ideas, sure he acts smug at times but your comment is uncalled for. We need the exchange of ideas. His opinion is as good as mine or yours.

Last edited:
I can't figure out why Republicans keep defending this guy. He is a serious problem in just about every way. If he is impeached, they will still have a Republican president, so why not just dump him? His problems get worse and worse every day. Defending him is more and more problematic every day as well. .
Quite frankly, impeaching and in turn "convicting" Trump could well, in the eyes of non-Republicans, boost the character of every Republican official and the party. After all, there are few greater acts of political integrity than decisively excising the rot infests one's own party.
Luckily for the Democrats, Republicans have neither spine nor character to do this.
I'm inclined to concur with you in that regard; however, it remains to be seen whether will become manifest "something" that makes not removing Trump from office unpalatable even to Republican members of Congress.

I'm curious to know.
The GOP's agenda is to start each day hoping Trump isn't going to humiliate himself and the country more than the previous day.

The senate and congress must be drinking themselves to sleep and when the alarm clock goes off throwing it up against the wall.
The "senate and congress"? okay, you might have someone give you a heads up on what is wrong with that statement. Maybe MarcATL can help you. :)

I'm curious to know.
The GOP's agenda is to start each day hoping Trump isn't going to humiliate himself and the country more than the previous day.

The senate and congress must be drinking themselves to sleep and when the alarm clock goes off throwing it up against the wall.
The "senate and congress"? okay, you might have someone give you a heads up on what is wrong with that statement. Maybe MarcATL can help you. :)

What? Are we grammar police now?

Trump's agenda?...

Blah blah blah... build the wall... Trump's chumps cheer...
Blah blah blah... Healthcare something something... Trump's chumps cheer...
Blah blah blah... Tax cuts for the rich... Trump's chumps cheer...

Blah blah blah... something something... bigly....
Trump's chumps cheer...

Who the fuck knows what Trump is up to besides doing his best not to be impeached and or criminally charged
for all his deals with sanctioned Russian banks.

I'm curious to know.

Marc is a good poster, he talks issues, he talks ideas, sure he acts smug at time but your comment is uncalled for. We need the exchange of ideas. His opinion is as good as mine or yours.
Except for the fact that what I said is actually true.

Truth is always called for. The OP is always race baiting and his passive aggressive manner does not deminish his angle.

Plus, as I said, what I am talking about is true.

WALTER WILLIAMS: We accept and expect lower standards from blacks

Read that one article as an example. Affirmative action is a disaster and just another political game played by the party of slavery in order to keep them mentally enslaved.

So long as they see themselves as victims of whitey righty will be how long they remain mentally shackled.

I get it, my sense of humor is a bit offensive. So what? What I am saying is true.

The other part about how we should picked our own damn cotton is also true, right?

Also, the fact that I said the Europeans did not "kidnap" blacks, but rather bought slaves who were already enslaved by muslim warlords. That was also true.

As a result of the mental enslavement, standards are lower across the board and our standards of excellence deminishes.

All truth.

giphy.gif

I didn't choose my guy and nobody asked for your blessings, so....

Forum List

Back