What's The Republican's Agenda With Trump In Office?

If all we ever get out of Trump is another Supreme Court appointment (or two)?

That's pretty damn close to good enough for me.

Everything else is bonus.
That's an incredibly low bar for success or even acceptability, but considering who you choose for your guy, I completely understand.

We couldn't find any community organizers that didn't know their rear from a hole in the ground.

And how will they get it enacted.

I'm curious to know.
The GOP's agenda is to start each day hoping Trump isn't going to humiliate himself and the country more than the previous day.

The senate and congress must be drinking themselves to sleep and when the alarm clock goes off throwing it up against the wall.
The "senate and congress"? okay, you might have someone give you a heads up on what is wrong with that statement. Maybe MarcATL can help you. :)

What? Are we grammar police now?

It's not grammar, it is the Senate is part of Congress. And I have been correct 100's of times by people on this board. I am just having fun. Please don't let me ruin your day. :)

And how will they get it enacted.

I'm curious to know.
Sure hope it is to send you all back to wonderfully run continent of Africa.

All those countries sure are wonderfully run by you people.

That would make things so great here. All of our property value, all of it, would immediately sky rocket.

Crime would drop dramatically.

And, we would not to buy as much Lysol or Febreze.

Marc is a good poster, he talks issues, he talks ideas, sure he acts smug at time but your comment is uncalled for. We need the exchange of ideas. His opinion is as good as mine or yours.
Except for the fact that what I said is actually true.

Truth is always called for. The OP is always race baiting and his passive aggressive manner does not deminish his angle.

Plus, as I said, what I am talking about is true.

WALTER WILLIAMS: We accept and expect lower standards from blacks

Read that one article as an example. Affirmative action is a disaster and just another political game played by the party of slavery in order to keep them mentally enslaved.

So long as they see themselves as victims of whitey righty will be how long they remain mentally shackled.

I get it, my sense of humor is a bit offensive. So what? What I am saying is true.

The other part about how we should picked our own damn cotton is also true, right?

Also, the fact that I said the Europeans did not "kidnap" blacks, but rather bought slaves who were already enslaved by muslim warlords. That was also true.

As a result of the mental enslavement, standards are lower across the board and our standards of excellence deminishes.

All truth.

giphy.gif

Owl, you have so many logical points to be the left that resorting to those remarks diminishes your message.

Being a liberal they are already off point on many arguments.

To make the lives of liberals as miserable as possible.
Again: This is not patriotic. The role of an American citizen is to want the best for the country, not hope for and focus on making the 'other' party or people who don't think like you miserable. You are not a patriot.

The fact that Trump has you worthless leftists crying the blues tells me that he's doing his job.
That is just plain absolute, complete stupidity. The security of our country is at stake; it's not about you having one upmanship on the dems. What a fucking idiot. Trump is putting the US at risk in just about every way. You are not a patriot.

Yes the security of our country is at risk. From piece of trash liberal judges, blocking Trump at every turn. And all these lawless leaders of sanctuary cities, protecting criminals. And all of them either do, or will have blood on their slimy scaly fucking hands.

To make the lives of liberals as miserable as possible.
Again: This is not patriotic. The role of an American citizen is to want the best for the country, not hope for and focus on making the 'other' party or people who don't think like you miserable. You are not a patriot.

Who are you to say what is and is not best for our country? Liberals lose elections and riot, is that best for our country. A President is elect and the liberals go to three states to over turn the election, is that patriotic, then liberals want us to ignore the Electoral College, and the laws the states imposed on the Electoral College is that patriotic? Then the liberals want to speak in front of the Electoral College to get them to change their vote, is that patriotic? Then the liberals want the House to nullify the Electoral College results, is that patriotic?

Don't lecture people what is or is not patriotic, liberals have proven over and over that they don't give a damn about America, they only care about being in power, that is not at all patriotic. So before you go accusing others, clean up your own damn side and lecture them, because until then, all you are is a hypocrite.

The fact that Trump has you worthless leftists crying the blues tells me that he's doing his job.
That is just plain absolute, complete stupidity. The security of our country is at stake; it's not about you having one upmanship on the dems. What a fucking idiot. Trump is putting the US at risk in just about every way. You are not a patriot.

This is what the neo Nazi right has been reduced to. It's why I've always said the Dumbing Down of America is deliberate and calculated. The GOP base is a collection of drooling idiots and it's put our Democracy in peril. Keep em stupid and keep em scared is their plan.

I can't figure out why Republicans keep defending this guy. He is a serious problem in just about every way. If he is impeached, they will still have a Republican president, so why not just dump him? His problems get worse and worse every day. Defending him is more and more problematic every day as well. .
What exact problems has he caused? Just you not liking him?

All I knows is that after 8 years of the Dark Ages my portfolio is starting to make real money. Thanks Donald.

I can't figure out why Republicans keep defending this guy. He is a serious problem in just about every way. If he is impeached, they will still have a Republican president, so why not just dump him? His problems get worse and worse every day. Defending him is more and more problematic every day as well. .
Quite frankly, impeaching and in turn "convicting" Trump could well, in the eyes of non-Republicans, boost the character of every Republican official and the party. After all, there are few greater acts of political integrity than decisively excising the rot infests one's own party.
That is exactly why Nixon left and Clinton stayed.

But, for at least now, there is no impeachable offense even hinted at by Trump. Just wishing there were isn't enough.

The fact that you have openly attested to inferring that you consider as part of Trump's job fomenting discord among a full half of the polity tells anyone who bothers to consider your remark that you and others who would echo it (1) are not desirous of seeing come to fruition that which is truly beneficial for the U.S. and (2) don't accurately understand what indeed is the job of the POTUS.

Indeed sowing and cultivating seeds of division and animus within the American citizenry is expressly one of the goals of our enemies, and yet it is also among the things you think is, of all things, patriotic. That even as you must surely know that any "divide and conquer" strategy must begin somewhere. In Trump, our enemies have a (witting or unwitting; it's hard to know which) wedge that cleaves fully half of the electorate apart from the rest, and you think that a good thing. You have the temerity to have us believe you are patriotic. Reading your remarks, one easily gleans that the U.S. is not the country enjoying your fervid allegiance.

Forum List

Back