Here We Go: Trump Challenges Biden to Debate

The Big Guy's puppet masters won't allow a single debate. Not now, not in September or in October. I'm curious what the response will be to Trump's challenge.

GIA7_BHXIAAjA2P

The Commission on Presidential Debates will schedule 3 debates between the nominees and one between the VP candidates. The "challenge" is for something that will happen anyway. It would be like a NASCAR driver challenging every other driver to 200 laps at Daytona in August... The race is in February.

You guys are so simple.

The Commission on Presidential Debates will schedule 3 debates between the nominees and one between the VP candidates. The "challenge" is for something that will happen anyway. It would be like a NASCAR driver challenging every other driver to 200 laps at Daytona in August... The race is in February.

You guys are so simple.
What if a candidate refuses to participate?

Your blob did that last time.

How'd it go?
In the G.E? I believe.candidates shuld always debate, this is the state of politics todaynhowever. Europeans feel weak because of their lack.of leadership and they fear Trump.as he will.force ghem.to put their.big boy pants on. The world is full of selfish fools who once celebrated americas weakening but now desperately want them to burden the costs as.they scratch their behinds. Do you think $34 Trillion in debt and millions a year in illegal immigrants is sustainable?

In the G.E?
Yes. Trump refused to show up for debate #2.
I believe.candidates shuld always debate, this is the state of politics todaynhowever.
Until your blob came along, the CPD has held 3 debates without fail.
Europeans feel weak because of their lack.of leadership and they fear Trump.as he will.force ghem.to put their.big boy pants on.
If your ever endeavors to put on his big boy pants, the Europeans can show him.
The world is full of selfish fools
And you support the one who is the GOP nominee.
Do you think $34 Trillion in debt and millions a year in illegal immigrants is sustainable?
Your blob added $8T to the debt.

Yes. Trump refused to show up for debate #2.

Until your blob came along, the CPD has held 3 debates without fail.

If your ever endeavors to put on his big boy pants, the Europeans can show him.

And you support the one who is the GOP nominee.

Your blob added $8T to the debt.
I support policies not politicians. Your career political class have failed miserably and it has given opportunities to.people such as Trump and Vivek etc. Keep nodding your head though and maybe it will magically improve if you just keep repeating the same mistakes with the same people.

Last edited:
(1) There will be no debates.

(2) President Biden's performance would be so pitiful that even Republicans would feel sorry for the man.

(3) The Democrats will reject debates by using the same excuse that CNN and MSNBC use when they refuse to carry President Trump's speeches: Those networks refuse to dignify President Trump's "lies."

I support policies not politicians. Your career political.class have failed miserably and it has given opportunities to.people such as Trump and Vivek etc. Keep nodding your head though and maybe it will magically improve if you just keep repeating the same mistakes with the same people.
Ahh...

Yeah...the canadian says The US Political class has failed.

More wealth than any other nation, more Nobel Prizes, Strongest military ever...

Yeah...when did you have your lobotomy?

(1) There will be no debates.

(2) President Biden's performance would be so pitiful that even Republicans would feel sorry for the man.

(3) The Democrats will reject debates by using the same excuse that CNN and MSNBC use when they refuse to carry President Trump's speeches: Those networks refuse to dignify President Trump's "lies."
There is a commission in place to schedule and manage the debates. There will be 3 scheduled debates between the party nominees and one VP debate.

Whether the nominees show up is another matter. Biden will....the GOP has already said their guy won't.

Ahh...

Yeah...the canadian says The US Political class has failed.

More wealth than any other nation, more Nobel Prizes, Strongest military ever...

Yeah...when did you have your lobotomy?
Give me $1 Trillion let alone $34 T and I will "build" the greatest economy known to man. I have become more of a historian of late as I want to make sure I am not misremembering the 80s. I'm not. Americawas far nore capitalist and as such winning by a wide margin. Then, 40% of the worlds economy went thrugh America, now it is something like 23% with a.much larger.population. Too many in the West today don't appreciate how this end, I do. As China in particular rises,.dragging Russia with them to some degree. I am not naive, nor should you be. We need America of the 80s, fighting thd good fight with spies.and intel, not a smaller version of Chinas system of centralized power.

Admittedly, this could be an effective tactic to press if Biden refuses.

Give me $1 Trillion let alone $34 T and I will "build" the greatest economy known to man. +
Trillions have been spent by nations all around the globe. They haven't acquired the US success.
I have become more of a historian of late
Thanks for the chuckle.
as I want to make sure I am not misremembering the 80s. I'm not. Americawas far nore capitalist and as such winning by a wide margin. Then, 40% of the worlds economy went thrugh America, now it is something like 23% with a.much larger.population. Too many in the West today don't appreciate how this end, I do.
Of course you do. LOL...
As China in particular rises,.dragging Russia with them to some degree. I am not naive, nor should you be. We need America of the 80s, fighting thd good fight with spies.and intel, not a smaller version of Chinas system of centralized power.
If that were the case, you'd be standing with the Democrats in trying to fund the defense of Ukraine. You're not.
If that were the case, you'd be standing with the Democrats trying to preserve union labor and workers rights. You're not.
If that were the case, you'd call your blob what he is...a disgusting pervert who is a boy trying to do a man's job. You're not.

Trillions have been spent by nations all around the globe. They haven't acquired the US success.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Of course you do. LOL...

If that were the case, you'd be standing with the Democrats in trying to fund the defense of Ukraine. You're not.
If that were the case, you'd be standing with the Democrats trying to preserve union labor and workers rights. You're not.
If that were the case, you'd call your blob what he is...a disgusting pervert who is a boy trying to do a man's job. You're not.
You are into the vodka again, or, like many on here you are too obedient to think for yourself. I am in support of Ukrsine fundung and in fact, U.S global presence in the world. I've said that Europe must also pay their freight but the.U.S and the West need to help Ukraine as much as possible. Of course, when your border is left open most Americans will ask "why are we defending their border but not ours"? The first ridiclous comment during Trumps presidency was that $5B for a.wall was too much money, that was too comical but as with so many issues,.such as a signed letter by "economic experts" that the IRA won't cause inflation, there is never any follow up from media about how wrong they were... again. If you want to re!ain a cheerleader, perhaps one with an agenda rather than a judge of policies alone, you will contribute to Americas collapse. It is that simple.

You are into the vodka again, or, like many on here you are too obedient to think for yourself. I am in support of Ukrsine fundung and in fact, U.S global presence in the world. I've said that Europe must also pay their freight but the.U.S and the West need to help Ukraine as much as possible.
And you're voting for the blob who doesn't want any funding for Ukraine.

Please tell us again how you vote for policies.... You can keep your lies straight can't you?
Of course, when your border is left open most Americans will ask "why are we defending their border but not ours"?
If they, like you, are too ignorant to know that we deported like 300,000 people so far this year. They would be misinformed if they were asking such a question.
The first ridiclous comment during Trumps presidency was that $5B for a.wall was too much money, that was too comical but as with so many issues,.such as a signed letter by "economic experts" that the IRA won't cause inflation, there is never any follow up from media about how wrong they were... again. If you want to re!ain a cheerleader, perhaps one with an agenda rather than a judge of policies alone, you will contribute to Americas collapse. It is that simple.
Not sure what a relain is...but then again...I don't know what you're talking about. Much like yourself.

It will be interesting to see how this is responded and interesting to see if it occurs.

A debate won't happen.

Trump will absolutely obliterate Biden in a debate. Biden will get upset and either freeze up, he will start babbling some crazy stuff, or will go on the attack and start saying shit like he should kill all republicans. It will not go well.

Honestly I don't think they will debate trump because they see no reason to. I believe they think they are going to win. They believe they will win as if they have their hand in the ballot box. Why put any effort into trying to win when you're going to cheat?

That's why Biden has no one running against him, there were no democratic debates, he wins every state nomination unopposed, they don't really campaign at all and so on. They do nothing to try to win, but act like they have already won.

Fool even your own Dem leaders are saying Biden is finished, his brain is gone. Trump can speak for hours without any notecards, your retard needs a notecard to take a dump.
So you haven't paid any attention to the gibberish coming from Trump. Noted.

Forum List

Back