What's So Bad About Sharia Law?

A supposed Christian claiming that the OT and NT were written by "men and all their minds", while conveniently not saying a word about the Qu"ran?

You're a Muslim. Exposed. Back to the madrassah you go!

Of course the Quran is from the Babylon Talmud and NT stories. But God did not write it, not the God I believe in, but there were some very inspirational people who penned some verses and parables.

Penelope-------you never read the babyonian Talmud and you never read the Koran-----maybe you got told some stories from the NT ----assuming you went
to sunday school ----(a Christian thing)-----but other than that-----your evaluation of the Koran and Babylonian Talmud is absurd-----since you never read either. Why are you to intent on making a fool of yourself.. For the record----I read a few of the books of the Talmud, also ---the Koran and the OT and the NT-----I assure you------your statement is idiotic.

what statement is idiotic. I am well read in the Ot and NT and read much of the Quran and Talmud. so what statement is idiotic?
'

The statement "jews go by the Babylonian Talmud" ---is idiotic---it has no
meaning What does "go by the Babylonian Talmud" mean? The statement that that you seem to be making "the Koran comes from the Talmud"------is even more idiotic-----can you provide an example of the part of the Koran that
"comes from the Talmud"----------since you claim to know having done so much
reading of the books in question?.
What books of the Talmud did you read?

Penelope----we are STILL waiting for you to tell us which books of the
Talmud you have read-----btw---in what language did you read them?

I'm half expecting her now to post the usual drivel about how the Talmud is satanic, calls Jesus a bast*rd, exhorts Jews to rob and kill Gentiles, bullshit, bullshit, etc...

This from a muslim
Correct.

And in the future you may refer to me as "Master". ...... :cool:
Not under any circumstance. Your master is satan. My master, jesus, already defeated him. Good luck satan worshiper.

You do realize how ignorant that makes you sound.

God and Allah are different names for the same being. God's "true" name isn't even "God".

I would not go so far as to claim that "allah" and "god" are different names
for the same being------there is actually some controversy amongst meccaist
pigs in some countries as to whether or not -----Christians in some meccaist countries should be allowed to use the term "allah" ----for the "god"----which
Christians recognize as THE GOD -------in any cas
This from a muslim
Correct.

Not under any circumstance. Your master is satan. My master, jesus, already defeated him. Good luck satan worshiper.

God and Allah are different names for the same being. God's "true" name isn't even "God".

pigs in some countries as to whether or not -----Christians in some meccaist countries should be allowed to use the term "allah" ----for the "god"----which
Christians recognize as THE GOD -------in any case----discussions that bat
semantics around are kinda silly

e----discussions that bat

In Indonesia last year, they tried to get Sikhs to expunge the word "Allah" from their religious scriptures (Guru Granth Sahib, Dasam Granth, Adi Granth, etc.)......even though they've been Iin circulation for more than 300 years....

Muslims never fail to surprise you withtheir stupidity.

Of course the Quran is from the Babylon Talmud and NT stories. But God did not write it, not the God I believe in, but there were some very inspirational people who penned some verses and parables.

Penelope-------you never read the babyonian Talmud and you never read the Koran-----maybe you got told some stories from the NT ----assuming you went
to sunday school ----(a Christian thing)-----but other than that-----your evaluation of the Koran and Babylonian Talmud is absurd-----since you never read either. Why are you to intent on making a fool of yourself.. For the record----I read a few of the books of the Talmud, also ---the Koran and the OT and the NT-----I assure you------your statement is idiotic.

what statement is idiotic. I am well read in the Ot and NT and read much of the Quran and Talmud. so what statement is idiotic?
'

meaning What does "go by the Babylonian Talmud" mean? The statement that that you seem to be making "the Koran comes from the Talmud"------is even more idiotic-----can you provide an example of the part of the Koran that

I'm half expecting her now to post the usual drivel about how the Talmud is satanic, calls Jesus a bast*rd, exhorts Jews to rob and kill Gentiles, bullshit, bullshit, etc...

sheeeesh Shamm----damn-you you RUINED it for me

This from a muslim
Correct.

Christians recognize as THE GOD -------in any cas
Correct.

Christians recognize as THE GOD -------in any case----discussions that bat

e----discussions that bat

In Indonesia last year, they tried to get Sikhs to expunge the word "Allah" from their religious scriptures (Guru Granth Sahib, Dasam Granth, Adi Granth, etc.)......even though they've been Iin circulation for more than 300 years....

Muslims never fail to surprise you withtheir stupidity.

yeah----well-----idiocy is the spice of life

'

sheeeesh Shamm----damn-you you RUINED it for me

I'm so sorry, rosie. :(

Just can't help myself sometimes. :p

Marriage equality.
Abortion.
Employers controlling health insurance.

Sharia law.

Has anyone come up with one good thing about laws based on religion?

'

Well the Quran is copied from the stories in the OT and Talmud, so take it from there. also a lot of the OT is copied from stories and fables handed down to them.

'

Well the Quran is copied from the stories in the OT and Talmud, so take it from there. also a lot of the OT is copied from stories and fables handed down to them.

You have posted absolutely nothing, Penelope-----there are fables on your
stinking ass placed upon it by the local brothels Obviously you can provide no
examples to support your assertions because you never read the Talmud or the OT or the Koran----------keep up the good work-----with every post you prove your
stupidity

That is wrong with Sharia Law....and that is nothing compared with othe atrocities of those Islamic savages!

It makes my stomach turn.
You mean you wouldn't welcome a clitectomy to "curb your base desires"?

It would be for your own good.

The GOOD RADICAL ISLAMISTS use scalpels, only THE BAD RADICAL ISLAMISTS still use glass shards.

'

Jesus in the Talmud - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

'

what a joke you are Penelope----even high school teachers do not accept
WIKKI as a source-------it is seeded with all kinds of crap---lots from islamo Nazi pigs just like ----YOU. Why resort the the utterly discredited WIKKI---when you
YOURSELF claim to have read the original sources? Yehoshua was so common a name and "Yosef" so common a name-----in ancient Israel at the time
of the roman occupation that' scholars have calculated the FACT that there were HUNDREDS of them--------Jesus is not mentioned in the Talmud at all<<<< a fact which anyone who has ever read it-----knows

Listening to Christians on the news trying to get Christian interpretations of religious laws into civil law (homosexuality, abortion, women's rights, etc.) I can't help but wonder why if they want that they'd oppose Sharia. Isn't Sharia religious law based on Islam, and isn't Islam almost entirely based on Judaism just like Christianity? You'd think if Christians want religious law in civil law they'd welcome Sharia law. If it's really about pleasing God, and not just seizing power for themselves, you'd think Christians would welcome anything that gets God's law into civil law. And Sharia stands a much better chance of doing that than Christianity.

Sharia law is not compatible with the American way of life.

'

You have posted absolutely nothing, Penelope-----there are fables on your
stinking ass placed upon it by the local brothels Obviously you can provide no
examples to support your assertions because you never read the Talmud or the OT or the Koran----------keep up the good work-----with every post you prove your
stupidity
'

WIKKI as a source-------it is seeded with all kinds of crap---lots from islamo Nazi pigs just like ----YOU. Why resort the the utterly discredited WIKKI---when you
YOURSELF claim to have read the original sources? Yehoshua was so common a name and "Yosef" so common a name-----in ancient Israel at the time
of the roman occupation that' scholars have calculated the FACT that there were HUNDREDS of them--------Jesus is not mentioned in the Talmud at all<<<< a fact which anyone who has ever read it-----knows

You got something better to follow links with let me know. follow the links. They mainly check out, Wiki is getting a bit better, but one must follow links and research themselves.

'

What do you use, your imagination?

'

'

what is wrong with "imagination"?------in the English language----using one's
imagination means usually means "THINKING OF WHAT MIGHT BE"----for
intelligent people like Shaam such thought is based on prior knowledge of fact---
for YOU ----Penelope----imagination is based on islamo Nazi propaganda------
PS ----Jesus of Nazareth------the person Christians call Messiah----is never mentioned in the Talmud-----most of the Talmud was written before that
particular Yehoshua ben Yosef was born. The names Yehoshua and
Josef and even MARA----were so common place in Israel/Judea ----2000 years
ago that scholars estimate that at the time of the "jesus" in question---there were
hundreds of Yehoshua ben Yosefs. As to MARA----another very common name-----islamo Nazi pigs tend to conclude that every time any of those names
appear in the Talmud-----they refer to the same "jesus" that is the subject ---
of the song "silent night"---<<< a really stupid idea since must of the illustrative
anecdotes in the Talmud are just that ------invented illustrative anecdotes.
There was a Christian scholar----who was so desperate to find "Jesus" in the
dead sea scrolls-----that he ended up going nuts (it was sometime in the 60s)

I have relatives named "josef"------several named "mara"------and a few named
"yehoshua"----------John Smith is also a common name------amongst jews I have
known only one

'

intelligent people like Shaam such thought is based on prior knowledge of fact---
PS ----Jesus of Nazareth------the person Christians call Messiah----is never mentioned in the Talmud-----most of the Talmud was written before that
ago that scholars estimate that at the time of the "jesus" in question---there were
hundreds of Yehoshua ben Yosefs. As to MARA----another very common name-----islamo Nazi pigs tend to conclude that every time any of those names
of the song "silent night"---<<< a really stupid idea since must of the illustrative

known only one

Talmud Yeshua was a common name but the way they talk of Yeshu the Nazarene sounds like the Jesus of the Bible. Yes they said there was what around 15 Jesus's in the time of Jesus, one was nuts and ran around the temple yelling woe is me. I don't know what I read, a lot, but they even have books on the Talmud, I mean one can never run out of Jewish writing about the meanings of stuff, and also those who mocked Scribes would burn in hot excrement, they said that about Yeshu the Nazarene (who then became known as Christians). Now Mary, was married to a carpenter but he turned her out for adultery and she had Jesus, who went to Egypt and learned the fine arts, magic, and that is why he became known as God. I mean of course they couldn't of been talking about other Yeshua's .
Talmud

getting back to it one never sees "blessed be his name" in the OT of today, but its in the Talmud and Quran, so where did the Quran get that "Blessed be his name" ?

'

known only one

Talmud Yeshua was a common name but the way they talk of Yeshu the Nazarene sounds like the Jesus of the Bible. Yes they said there was what around 15 Jesus's in the time of Jesus, one was nuts and ran around the temple yelling woe is me. I don't know what I read, a lot, but they even have books on the Talmud, I mean one can never run out of Jewish writing about the meanings of stuff, and also those who mocked Scribes would burn in hot excrement, they said that about Yeshu the Nazarene (who then became known as Christians). Now Mary, was married to a carpenter but he turned her out for adultery and she had Jesus, who went to Egypt and learned the fine arts, magic, and that is why he became known as God. I mean of course they couldn't of been talking about other Yeshua's .
Talmud

getting back to it one never sees "blessed be his name" in the OT of today, but its in the Talmud and Quran, so where did the Quran get that "Blessed be his name" ?
You are so stupid. Mary wasn't turned out like you have been. You have proved yourself an idiot before, keep up the good work Jezebel.

known only one

Talmud

You are so stupid. Mary wasn't turned out like you have been. You have proved yourself an idiot before, keep up the good work Jezebel.

That is the Jewish view, not mine, maybe the Jews are stupid.

Forum List

Back