What's For Dinner?

Nienna

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2005
Ohio
I'm making my dinner list for March. Nothing sounds good. I need 2 more meals. Any ideas?

mom4 said:
I'm making my dinner list for March. Nothing sounds good. I need 2 more meals. Any ideas?

Montery chicken.
Garlic/shrimp pasta.

Chipotle chicken with rice & chipotle cream sauce :thup:

Seasoning

I can't remember the brand that makes the sauce packet, but I'll post it after I get home from work.

The sauce also works with breaded chicken tenders.

Marinate a flank steak for a day or two...very heavily.

When you're ready to eat, cut it in cubes. Boil in a beef broth w/ onions and stuff...Fondue..

Here's the kicker -

Take Mayo and season to taste with a lot of curry powder...Have some hearty french-or-italian bread to go along...

Open a Pinot or even a softer Merlot.

:D

Trust me - this dish is 'succulent'

dmp said:
Marinate a flank steak for a day or two...very heavily.

When you're ready to eat, cut it in cubes. Boil in a beef broth w/ onions and stuff...Fondue..

Here's the kicker -

Take Mayo and season to taste with a lot of curry powder...Have some hearty french-or-italian bread to go along...

Open a Pinot or even a softer Merlot.

:D

Trust me - this dish is 'succulent'
I'm always looking for succulent dishes. Sounds great!

So try Irish stew with a Italian,Mexican and German twist...

Two pounds of lean beef and one pound of lean pork(cut into bite size morsals)...brown and then add lotsa garlic...stewed Italian tomatoes(one can)...sliced white onion rings...carrots...potato(e)s... and Italian sliced green beans(frozed or fresh)one package of stew seasoning (Loweries) add one jalopeno pepper(maybe a little juice as taste allows)...add water to just below the rim of pot and simmer for about one hour...garnish finished product with basil...and serve with homemade garlic bread...any beer you prefer will complete the trick!

Forum List

Back