What's for dinner tonight?

Just soup with stuff from the garden; zucchini, chard, tomatoes, 3 little green beans. Threw in a few store bought things like pasta, black beans and shrooms. Nothing fancy.

Just saw a story on the news about how 51% of restaurant workers admit to going to work when they're sick. I get roped into it, but I don't enjoy dining out that much. You don't know what's going on behind those swinging doors.

Sausage stuffed tortellini in homemade Alfredo sauce and BROCCOLI. I've been on a broccoli kick.

Last night I made

Steamed mussels in a garlic butter white wine sauce
Seared diver scallops with a spice Asian broth

Pan seared mahi mahi with a mango cucumber salsa served over a pineapple ginger cous cous with grilled asparagus as a side

And apple raspberry crumble for dessert

Ordered out Chinese food last night. Delicious! I've been wanting Chinese food for a while now and last night I finally caved. Lol. :D

what did you order? When I need a Chinese fix, I always get

the peanut chicken,
boneless ribs
veggie low mein
spring rolls
& mushrooms & broccoli in garlic sauce... I should say it's more than just me eating all that...

Ordered out Chinese food last night. Delicious! I've been wanting Chinese food for a while now and last night I finally caved. Lol. :D

what did you order? When I need a Chinese fix, I always get

the peanut chicken,
boneless ribs
veggie low mein
spring rolls
& mushrooms & broccoli in garlic sauce... I should say it's more than just me eating all that...

I had pork fried rice, crab rangoons, chicken wings, teriyaki. Lol. Not the most healthiest choices but yummy!

We're having roasted partridge tonight served with potatoes roasted in goose fat and red cabbage braised with cider, onion and lardons. I couldn't be fucked with work today as things seem to be ticking over fine on their own so I went across the valley to make the neighbouring farmer an offer on a lamb for slaughter and he threw two partridges into the deal.

Forum List

Back