What’s a bigger constitutional crisis?

Democrats regaining control or trump refusing to leave the White House?

• Democrats regain control via cheating

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Trump refusing to leave the White House

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Constitutional crisis seems to be the phrase this election year.. but if I had to choose between either option I would much rather have Trump refused to leave the White House when we have 80 million unsolicited ballots floating around and millions of people not remove from voter rolls and not to mention over 30 million illegal aliens in sanctuary democrat run cities..

TRUMP take over man! Until every ballot is validated!

The biggest threat? The right wing in this country. Falling willingly in line behind a wannabe dictator who's making every effort to undermine a Constitutional liberty we've enjoyed for a few centuries.
Sorry, the guy is a gaslighting jackass.
You guys impeached him for absolutely no reason at all and he’s a dictator? He won the election fair and square just leave them alone
Leftists are bad losers + people who love revenge.
They’ve done everything against Trump, and if he wins the election, we’re going to get all the accusations possible and the tears of the losers every day.
Repubs were not nice to Oblama I guess you have a fantasy about how parties treat each other while in power.
What accusations have the Republicans made against Obama?

Is this a serious post? Maybe you were asleep for the last 12 years but you don't remember the right wing's greatest hits? IRS (non) scandal?, Benghazi?, Uranium One?, I could go on and on but you get the idea.
Pizza gate anyone?
Seth rich.. funny how Investigation seem to disappear when Democrats are involved
Another good one showing how irrational our Conservatives have become
Or just curious why we have two separate Judicial systems one for Democrats one for Republicans

Constitutional crisis seems to be the phrase this election year.. but if I had to choose between either option I would much rather have Trump refused to leave the White House when we have 80 million unsolicited ballots floating around and millions of people not remove from voter rolls and not to mention over 30 million illegal aliens in sanctuary democrat run cities..

The biggest threat? The right wing in this country. Falling willingly in line behind a wannabe dictator who's making every effort to undermine a Constitutional liberty we've enjoyed for a few centuries.
You guys impeached him for absolutely no reason at all and he’s a dictator? He won the election fair and square just leave them alone
They’ve done everything against Trump, and if he wins the election, we’re going to get all the accusations possible and the tears of the losers every day.
Repubs were not nice to Oblama I guess you have a fantasy about how parties treat each other while in power.

Is this a serious post? Maybe you were asleep for the last 12 years but you don't remember the right wing's greatest hits? IRS (non) scandal?, Benghazi?, Uranium One?, I could go on and on but you get the idea.
Pizza gate anyone?
Seth rich.. funny how Investigation seem to disappear when Democrats are involved
Or just curious why we have two separate Judicial systems one for Democrats one for Republicans
Show me

Eight years worth..Was you not born then?
Tell me : What accusations or pursuit have the Republicans made against Obama?
Right now they are investigating and claiming he was the head of the "coup" against Trump, before it was Trump claiming that he'd pay someone a million bucks to prove Oblama was born in Kenya. Are you blind in one eye and can't see out of the other one. How about the six years the GOP had a special prosecutor investigate Bill Clinton to try and hang him on charges(any charge)?

Right now they are investigating and claiming he was the head of the "coup" against Trump, before it was Trump claiming that he'd pay someone a million bucks to prove Oblama was born in Kenya. Are you blind in one eye and can't see out of the other one. How about the six years the GOP had a special prosecutor investigate Bill Clinton to try and hang him on charges(any charge)?
I’m not blind, and more so in terms of the fact that your favorite Obama would have been born in Kenya that your other favorite of 2016 that launch the rumor that may not be false either

I’m not blind, and more so in terms of the fact that your favorite Obama would have been born in Kenya that your other favorite of 2016 that launch the rumor that may not be false either
My favorite is George Washington who was born in a British colony...

Pizza gate anyone?
Show me
I just did, why isn’t Hillary Clinton in jail for the Seth rich murder? Why is Al Sharpton not in jail for tax Evasion? Why did pizza gate investigation go away when Podesta brothers have artwork of little children with their pants down and empty pools? How come the ambassador Stevens had a wish for more security and Hillary Clinton ignored it but we should respect RGB’s wish??
You guys are all sick this is why you’re getting voted out

So since we’re going to have a constitutional crisis I choose the best one for America and that’s Donald Trump remaining in the White House until every ballot is validated

What’s a bigger constitutional crisis?

The Public Education System- which BOTH sides of the Duopoly subscribe to.
Someone, anyone, point out the authority for the Dept of MISeducation- please.

You should really check your facts before posting. Trump's Repeated False Attacks on Mail-In Ballots - FactCheck.org

Mail ballots will be sent automatically to eligible registered voters in only nine states and the District of Columbia. That’s about 44 million ballots — not 80 million — and they will be going to Republicans as well as Democrats and independents. Three of those states (Colorado, Oregon and Washington) have done the same thing in past elections, and two others (California and Utah) have done something similar.

You should really check your facts before posting. Trump's Repeated False Attacks on Mail-In Ballots - FactCheck.org

Mail ballots will be sent automatically to eligible registered voters in only nine states and the District of Columbia. That’s about 44 million ballots — not 80 million — and they will be going to Republicans as well as Democrats and independents. Three of those states (Colorado, Oregon and Washington) have done the same thing in past elections, and two others (California and Utah) have done something similar.
44-80 million who cares one is still cheating for democrats.. we already see you throwing Trumps ballots away

44-80 million who cares one is still cheating for democrats.. we already see you throwing Trumps ballots away
How is it cheating? Be VERY specific.

Pizza gate anyone?
Show me
I just did, why isn’t Hillary Clinton in jail for the Seth rich murder? Why is Al Sharpton not in jail for tax Evasion? Why did pizza gate investigation go away when Podesta brothers have artwork of little children with their pants down and empty pools? How come the ambassador Stevens had a wish for more security and Hillary Clinton ignored it but we should respect RGB’s wish??
Wow. You really believe some crazy shit. What color is the sky on your earth?

Because it’s unsolicited people are not requesting ballots and they’re being sent out to dead people and cats we’re seeing ballots being thrown out vote in person or it’s a constitutional crisis and Trump is going to be your king just deal with reality go vote in person.

Pizza gate anyone?
Show me
Wow. You really believe some crazy shit. What color is the sky on your earth?
Let’s investigate So we can end all questions

Stop with moronic deflection. Everything you wrote is a lie. You don’t give a damn about the constitution. What you care about is Trump. Be honest. Just say you want our democracy overthrown and Trump installed as president for life. You know that is your deepest desire.

Because it’s unsolicited people are not requesting ballots and they’re being sent out to dead people and cats we’re seeing ballots being thrown out vote in person or it’s a constitutional crisis and Trump is going to be your king just deal with reality go vote in person.
Trump votes by mail have you lectured him yet?

Stop with moronic deflection. Everything you wrote is a lie. You don’t give a damn about the constitution. What you care about is Trump. Be honest. Just say you want our democracy overthrown and Trump installed as president for life. You know that is your deepest desire.
We have a constitutional crisis in Chicago Baltimore Detroit Camden Portland San Francisco Louisville pretty much anywhere with this destruction Racial cries. It’s Caused by Democrats

Democrats aren't the ones cheating you fuckin' idiot.

You do not have 80 million unsolicited ballots floating around....

Trump votes by mail have you lectured him yet?
Are you still claiming you don’t know the difference lol

Forum List

Back