What’s a bigger constitutional crisis?

Democrats regaining control or trump refusing to leave the White House?

• Democrats regain control via cheating

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Trump refusing to leave the White House

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
The biggest threat? The right wing in this country. Falling willingly in line behind a wannabe dictator who's making every effort to undermine a Constitutional liberty we've enjoyed for a few centuries.
Democrats want to drop To Whom It May Concern out of airplanes and you accuse trump of wrongdoing?

Ha!

Constitutional crisis seems to be the phrase this election year.. but if I had to choose between either option I would much rather have Trump refused to leave the White House when we have 80 million unsolicited ballots floating around and millions of people not remove from voter rolls and not to mention over 30 million illegal aliens in sanctuary democrat run cities..

TRUMP take over man! Until every ballot is validated!

The biggest threat? The right wing in this country. Falling willingly in line behind a wannabe dictator who's making every effort to undermine a Constitutional liberty we've enjoyed for a few centuries.
Sorry, the guy is a gaslighting jackass.
You guys impeached him for absolutely no reason at all and he’s a dictator? He won the election fair and square just leave them alone

Constitutional crisis seems to be the phrase this election year.. but if I had to choose between either option I would much rather have Trump refused to leave the White House when we have 80 million unsolicited ballots floating around and millions of people not remove from voter rolls and not to mention over 30 million illegal aliens in sanctuary democrat run cities..

How are Democrats cheating?

You guys impeached him for absolutely no reason at all and he’s a dictator? He won the election fair and square just leave them alone
Leftists are bad losers + people who love revenge.
They’ve done everything against Trump, and if he wins the election, we’re going to get all the accusations possible and the tears of the losers every day.

I doubt that 50% of the voting populace will vote by mail and ballots are not universal(automatically) sent out in every state. Your numbers are way off because again you use no link to support your projection that is illusionary at best.
One state sent out 80 million ballots?

They’ve done everything against Trump, and if he wins the election, we’re going to get all the accusations possible and the tears of the losers every day.
Repubs were not nice to Oblama I guess you have a fantasy about how parties treat each other while in power.

Obstruction of justice (twice) is a perfectly valid reason for impeachment. And he brought both of those on himself.
And yes, he's a wannabe dictator. Always has been, even when he was a private citizen.

Repubs were not nice to Oblama I guess you have a fantasy about how parties treat each other while in power.
What accusations have the Republicans made against Obama?

Eight years worth..Was you not born then?

Is this a serious post? Maybe you were asleep for the last 12 years but you don't remember the right wing's greatest hits? IRS (non) scandal?, Benghazi?, Uranium One?, I could go on and on but you get the idea.

Can you read?

Tell me : What accusations or pursuit have the Republicans made against Obama?

I doubt that 50% of the voting populace will vote by mail and ballots are not universal(automatically) sent out in every state. Your numbers are way off because again you use no link to support your projection that is illusionary at best.
One state sent out 80 million ballots?
Son of a bitch! Democrats

Is this a serious post? Maybe you were asleep for the last 12 years but you don't remember the right wing's greatest hits? IRS (non) scandal?, Benghazi?, Uranium One?, I could go on and on but you get the idea.
Pizza gate anyone?
Deep State?

Right now they are investigating and claiming he was the head of the "coup" against Trump, before it was Trump claiming that he'd pay someone a million bucks to prove Oblama was born in Kenya. Are you blind in one eye and can't see out of the other one. How about the six years the GOP had a special prosecutor investigate Bill Clinton to try and hang him on charges(any charge)?

Can you read?

Sure can....Haven‘t seen any evidence of cheating

Seems you are shooting blanks

Pizza gate anyone?
Seth rich.. funny how Investigation seem to disappear when Democrats are involved

Right now they are investigating and claiming he was the head of the "coup" against Trump, before it was Trump claiming that he'd pay someone a million bucks to prove Oblama was born in Kenya. Are you blind in one eye and can't see out of the other one. How about the six years the GOP had a special prosecutor investigate Bill Clinton to try and hang him on charges(any charge)?
These are rumours, not accusations and prosecutions, as the Democrats like to do against Trump. You can’t say otherwise.

Pizza gate anyone?
Seth rich.. funny how Investigation seem to disappear when Democrats are involved
Another good one showing how irrational our Conservatives have become

Forum List

Back