What’s a bigger constitutional crisis?

Democrats regaining control or trump refusing to leave the White House?

• Democrats regain control via cheating

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Trump refusing to leave the White House

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Constitutional crisis seems to be the phrase this election year.. but if I had to choose between either option I would much rather have Trump refused to leave the White House when we have 80 million unsolicited ballots floating around and millions of people not remove from voter rolls and not to mention over 30 million illegal aliens in sanctuary democrat run cities..

TRUMP take over man! Until every ballot is validated!
Democrats aren't the ones cheating you fuckin' idiot.
So what are unsolicited ballots about?

Constitutional crisis seems to be the phrase this election year.. but if I had to choose between either option I would much rather have Trump refused to leave the White House when we have 80 million unsolicited ballots floating around and millions of people not remove from voter rolls and not to mention over 30 million illegal aliens in sanctuary democrat run cities..

Stop with moronic deflection. Everything you wrote is a lie. You don’t give a damn about the constitution. What you care about is Trump. Be honest. Just say you want our democracy overthrown and Trump installed as president for life. You know that is your deepest desire.
We have a constitutional crisis in Chicago Baltimore Detroit Camden Portland San Francisco Louisville pretty much anywhere with this destruction Racial cries. It’s Caused by Democrats
Wrong, the constitutional crisis, to the degree there is one, is created by Trump with his lies about voter fraud and his insinuations that he will not have a peaceful transfer of power if, but most likely when, he loses.

You do not have 80 million unsolicited ballots around....
How do you know?

I'd like to see Trump declare martial law and hang democrats and shills in the streets.
Wow, you're even stupider than I thought.

And considering how stupid I already thought you were that's quite an accomplishment.

Stop with moronic deflection. Everything you wrote is a lie. You don’t give a damn about the constitution. What you care about is Trump. Be honest. Just say you want our democracy overthrown and Trump installed as president for life. You know that is your deepest desire.
We have a constitutional crisis in Chicago Baltimore Detroit Camden Portland San Francisco Louisville pretty much anywhere with this destruction Racial cries. It’s Caused by Democrats
Wrong, the constitutional crisis, to the degree there is one, is created by Trump with his lies about voter fraud and his insinuations that he will not have a peaceful transfer of power.
Not if you have unsolicited ballots.. If they’re not validated not when you have reports of Trump ballots being thrown out not when you have reports of dead family members getting ballots.. You guys can’t cheat to win

You should really check your facts before posting. Trump's Repeated False Attacks on Mail-In Ballots - FactCheck.org

Mail ballots will be sent automatically to eligible registered voters in only nine states and the District of Columbia. That’s about 44 million ballots — not 80 million — and they will be going to Republicans as well as Democrats and independents. Three of those states (Colorado, Oregon and Washington) have done the same thing in past elections, and two others (California and Utah) have done something similar.
44-80 million who cares one is still cheating for democrats.. we already see you throwing Trumps ballots away
How is it cheating? Be VERY specific.
Because it’s unsolicited people are not requesting ballots and they’re being sent out to dead people and cats we’re seeing ballots being thrown out vote in person or it’s a constitutional crisis and Trump is going to be your king just deal with reality go vote in person.
So let's take your crazy ranting at face value. Dead people and cats can't vote. Signatures on envelopes have to match signatures on file. No harm, no foul there. In person ballots can be just as easily "thrown out" as your alleged vote by mail votes can.

The reality, despite Trump setting you up because he knows he's losing badly, is that millions of people will vote by mail and in person just like they have in every other election. More will vote by mail THIS election....you know, deadly pandemic and all, but all the votes will get counted (including the millions of Vote by Mail ballots).

You should really check your facts before posting. Trump's Repeated False Attacks on Mail-In Ballots - FactCheck.org

Mail ballots will be sent automatically to eligible registered voters in only nine states and the District of Columbia. That’s about 44 million ballots — not 80 million — and they will be going to Republicans as well as Democrats and independents. Three of those states (Colorado, Oregon and Washington) have done the same thing in past elections, and two others (California and Utah) have done something similar.
44-80 million who cares one is still cheating for democrats.. we already see you throwing Trumps ballots away
Because it’s unsolicited people are not requesting ballots and they’re being sent out to dead people and cats we’re seeing ballots being thrown out vote in person or it’s a constitutional crisis and Trump is going to be your king just deal with reality go vote in person.
Trump votes by mail have you lectured him yet?
Are you still claiming you don’t know the difference lol
You don't seem to because the terms you use are not included...If one votes by mail they can either request a ballot(non-universal) or have one mailed automatically(universal. You use only one term and do not distinguish between the two.

Wrong, the constitutional crisis, to the degree there is one, is created by Trump with his lies about voter fraud and his insinuations that he will not have a peaceful transfer of power.
Not if you have unsolicited ballots.. If they’re not validated not when you have reports of Trump ballots being thrown out not when you have reports of dead family members getting ballots.. You guys can’t cheat to win
These Trump ballots thrown out by the postal service because they were compromised?

That lie?

Educate yourself, moron.

TRUMP take over man! Until every ballot is validated!a Trumpistbreishsstag
Once again, you are using these six ballots in Pennsylvania by a fired contract worker like a Trumpist Reichstag’s fire to bring down the entire system. Widespread voter fraud is a lie.

If Trump doesn't leave the WH on Jan 20th at noon, he's pissing and crapping all over the Constitution.

That's just stupid. This is the most retarded controversy you Democrat idiots have ever come up with. You have zero evidence but your hand down your pants pretending what he'd do. And even to humor your self delusions, so what if he did? He wouldn't be President. He couldn't do anything just because he's physically in the White House.

You people have just left reality behind

Once again, you are using these six ballots in Pennsylvania by a fired contract worker like a Trumpist Reichstag’s fire to bring down the entire system. Widespread voter fraud is a lie.

You want to help the Russians influence the elections, huh? What happened to you wanted to stop them?

Signatures on envelopes have to match signatures on file.
Umm no
Democrats in some
States refuse to
Match.. next ??
Dead people and cats can't vote
Well why do they have ballots?
The reality, despite Trump setting you up because he knows he's losing badly, is that millions of people will vote by mail and in person just like they have in every other election. More will vote by mail THIS election....you know, deadly pandemic and all, but all the votes will get counted (including the millions of Vote by Mail ballots).
So another Democrat implying that they don’t know the difference between solicited and unsolicited ballots. You can take the stance as much as you want but the Supreme Court will know the difference

Trump votes by mail have you lectured him yet?
Are you still claiming you don’t know the difference lol
You don't seem to because the terms you use are not included...If one votes by mail they can either request a ballot(non-universal) or have one mailed automatically(universal. You use only one term and do not distinguish between the two.
If I get a Ballot did not get request But because my name is on the voter roll which millions of dead people are still on Democratic voter rolls we will have millions of ballots floating around., And we already have people admitting that they sending false ballots

That lie?

Educate yourself, moron.

Your link did not answer my question

We’re not counting 80, million ballots months after an election it’s not going to happen they will not be counted your Democrat voters are going to cry because you said vote in person.. Wrong you show up your vote your vote gets counted voting by mail many will not be counted

These Trump ballots thrown out by the postal service because they were compromised?
No. We don't know all the facts yet. The DOJ (read Barr) thought he could toss the Orange wannabe dictator some red meat by teasing a huge mail in ballot scandal. (It's not huge and it isn't a scandal) Discarded Military Ballots for Trump Found in Pennsylvania Raise Questions

The ballots in question came from military voters. Do Trumpsters want the military to stop voting by mail?

I doubt that 50% of the voting populace will vote by mail and ballots are not universal(automatically) sent out in every state. Your numbers are way off because again you use no link to support your projection that is illusionary at best.
Are ballot application ballots?

Forum List

Back