Zone1 Whatever you do to the least of My people, you do unto Me, said Jesus (Mt 25:31-46)

I don't see any name calling in my post.
Ok, I don't have time for those who ridicule others' religions without knowing a damn thing about it, and who refuse to educate themselves, yet think they are somehow prepared to refute everything in said religion..

That is intellectual dishonesty

Ok, I don't have time for those who ridicule others' religions without knowing a damn thing about it, and who refuse to educate themselves, yet think they are somehow prepared to refute everything in said religion..

That is intellectual dishonesty
I shared with you a 100% factual teaching from Jesus whom your religion says we will not listen to you on that matter Jesus-- That teaching is simple bible milk, yet Catholicism cannot understand it-Why? Is that light or darkness?

I shared with you a 100% factual teaching from Jesus whom your religion says we will not listen to you on that matter Jesus-- That teaching is simple bible milk, yet Catholicism cannot understand it-Why? Is that light or darkness?
incoherent comments

you must be a liberal. They don't know how to use the English language properly

so it is rather "dumb" to

torment Christians, as liberals always want to do

since to do so means tormenting Christ

And HE is

OMG

the JUDGE

Can you imagine tormenting a judge who is the one who will hear your case? :eek:

so it is rather "dumb" to

torment Christians, as liberals always want to do

since to do so means tormenting Christ

And HE is

OMG

the JUDGE

Can you imagine tormenting a judge who is the one who will hear your case? :eek:
Jesus truth is a blessing. Only a torment to the darkness.
He said-Do not call any man on earth Father( as a spiritual teacher) because only God is the Father---What don't understand about that truth and that your religion= darkness.
Jesus truth leads one to light--RUN FROM THEM.

Jesus truth is a blessing. Only a torment to the darkness.
He said-Do not call any man on earth Father( as a spiritual teacher) because only God is the Father---What don't understand about that truth and that your religion= darkness.
Jesus truth leads one to light--RUN FROM THEM.
The Bible does not interpret itself

It needs an interpreter. Otherwise, we wouldn't have 65,000 different "christian" denominations, would we?

So the Catholics say that this psg you bring up is about making someone your Ultimate Leader in all things spiritual

That is what Jesus mean when he said to call no man Father. If that is not so, then YOU would not be able to call your biological father by that word Father either

This psg just means not to have a guru. You'd be better off trusting your own instincts than to have some guru... Jim Jones? .. telling you about God.

The JW Watchtower is definitely a guru. The JWs do not believe anything NOT taught in that rag

Forum List

Back