Whateth is uppeth youall.

Good to see ya, overkill! Kick off your shoes and relax for awhile. I predict you will fit right in here.

1450730211-ghk-0116-fancy-fortune-cookies.jpg

Good to see ya, overkill! Kick off your shoes and relax for awhile. I predict you will fit right in here.

Bent cannolis?? :wtf:

Actually, I thought it was a baked representation of a fat woman bending over in her underpants, as seen from the rear.
Fortune cookies dipped in chocolate.

I KNOW what they are, I just made a funny reference because that is what they look like to me.

Okay, so they're a little chubby. I'd still eat 'em.
I don't like cannolis--the filling always tastes a little flat to me. Must be the cheese they use. Needs vanilla. Or a dash of salt. Or something.

Okay, so they're a little chubby. I'd still eat 'em.
I don't like cannolis--the filling always tastes a little flat to me. Must be the cheese they use. Needs vanilla. Or a dash of salt. Or something.

Cardamom?

I'm a big cardamom pimp. :D Goes with everything.

I haven't actually been near a cannoli in years. Love 'em but waaaaaaaaaay too fattening.

He can't use those anymore. His fortune read "You will not be here very long"

But I'll take those goodies off your hands... :2up:
Help yourself before they go stale.
Yeah, with a name like Overkill, I wasn't expecting a long stay.

Forum List

Back