What's new

Hello!

Intel Doge

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello y'all! My name is Intel Doge. I'm 18 years old, from the great (not so great) state of Pennsylvania!

I run a Twitter page based on news reporting from across the world, specifically the Middle East.

Glad to be here!

Jitss617

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello y'all! My name is Intel Doge. I'm 18 years old, from the great (not so great) state of Pennsylvania!

I run a Twitter page based on news reporting from across the world, specifically the Middle East.

Glad to be here!
Are you affiliated with any law-enforcement

Jitss617

Gold Member
Reaction score

Glad to be here!
I can neither confirm nor deny.
Well welcome the party pal! I was voted on by my peers as poster of the decade nice to meet you

petro

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Jungle.
images (45).jpeg
Only 3 more years until you can legally do what we did at 18.

bluzman61

Gold Member
Reaction score

Glad to be here!
Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it here.

bluzman61

Gold Member
Reaction score

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Wear your sense of humor on your sleeve here.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Glad to be here!
Welcome to USMB, Intel Doge. Hope that you enjoy the boards. I was just looking at bird pics and found this one of the Pennsylvania State Bird, the Ruffled Grouse :

What a majestic creature!
And Mountain Laurels, the State Flower:

Pretty beautiful flora and fauna you have there in Pennsylvania...
not to mention pretty waterfalls there:

:thup:

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Glad to be here!
Welcome, ID! I grew up not far from PA too, and it's not so bad once you've seen the alternatives. But no one 18 likes where they live. I think it's a hardwired instinct to leave the nest.
Anyway, I wouldn't want my 18 year old on this site--bunch of really nasty people here; you don't need a full blast of raw bullshit at your age; once you're jaded there's no going back. However, you're here and I can't stop you, so ... have a cookie and take care of yourself.
upload_2020-2-7_12-24-17.png

OP
Intel Doge

Intel Doge

Rookie
Reaction score

Glad to be here!
Welcome, ID! I grew up not far from PA too, and it's not so bad once you've seen the alternatives. But no one 18 likes where they live. I think it's a hardwired instinct to leave the nest.
Anyway, I wouldn't want my 18 year old on this site--bunch of really nasty people here; you don't need a full blast of raw bullshit at your age; once you're jaded there's no going back. However, you're here and I can't stop you, so ... have a cookie and take care of yourself.
View attachment 305297
Oh trust me, I've seen a lot worse, lmao.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Glad to be here!
Welcome to USMB, Intel Doge. Hope that you enjoy the boards. I was just looking at bird pics and found this one of the Pennsylvania State Bird, the Ruffled Grouse :

Looks like the Ruffled Grouse is what happens when a turkey mates with a pigeon.. BUT -- it's an improvement on both of them...

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Glad to be here!

Looks like the Ruffled Grouse is what happens when a turkey mates with a pigeon.. BUT -- it's an improvement on both of them...
upload_2020-2-10_22-15-55.png

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Reaction score

Glad to be here!
I can neither confirm nor deny.
Well welcome the party pal! I was voted on by my peers as poster of the decade nice to meet you
Fake News!

Most reactions - Past 7 days