Whateth is uppeth youall.

:welcome:

Weapon-overkill.jpg

Ah tho you have a lithpth?

Not to worry, it all cometh out in the wathh. Welcome to the abythth. Bring many hip bootth.

The aththembled multitudeth look forward to your pothtth.

Not to worry, it all cometh out in the wathh. Welcome to the abythth. Bring many hip bootth.

Did you know that the longetht word in the Englithh language that ith typed entirely with the left hand ith:

"Thtewardeththeth"

:)

Did you know that the longetht word in the Englithh language that ith typed entirely with the left hand ith:

"Thtewardeththeth"

You type with BOTH HANDS??? I gotta see this....

"Thtewardeththeth"

You type with BOTH HANDS??? I gotta see this....

I'm tho old I remember typewriterth.

We had typing class in high school. Or was it junior high. I'm very fast. Handwriting has gone to pot though.

We had typing class in high school. Or was it junior high. I'm very fast. Handwriting has gone to pot though.

I took a typing class but things went to hell in a handbasket... I sit next to Jan Thackston and she had legs all the way up to her butt... :flirtysmile4:

What a coincidence. Jan was in my social studies class too. :uhh:

She sat to my right. That's where I developed............................ peripheral vision. :eek:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back