What would you do if you had several billion dollars?

Buy politicians and get $100 billion poured into schools and $100 billion into homelessness and care for the mentally ill. ROI

I would invest in biological and medical research to slow the development of old age and to prolong human life indefinitely. If these studies are successful, you can extend the life of yourself indefinitely, as well as extend the life of those who can pay for it (thus you can make good money).
I just would buy a big mansion and nothing else

Cocaine, hooker's, alcohol in Los Vegas ....be dead in a month with a smile on my face.

20% is mine and 80% is God's (40% off the top for taxes). The 80% goes for good causes and needs to be managed so it can continue to provide for the needy.

I would invest in biological and medical research to slow the development of old age and to prolong human life indefinitely. If these studies are successful, you can extend the life of yourself indefinitely, as well as extend the life of those who can pay for it (thus you can make good money).
I would hire a girl from high school that is of high moral fiber, an accountant, and good with money to do my charity for me. Then I would hunt,fish, golf, drink and gamble till I was blue in the face.

Look around. The best way to exploit a fortune is to influence public opinion. Buy the New York Fucking Times (for example) and dictate its journalistic direction.

Adopt a college or two and control their academic philosophy.

Fund some K-12 schools and devote them to enhancing the prospects of your favored group.

Support political candidates who support your views.

Leftist billionaires have been doing these things for years.

Take a vacation...
Buy a farm and some tractors. Build some facilities and do my own thing.

Play with leather, woodworking, heirology (clock making) and whatever.

Maybe start a foundation for giving money away.

Forum List

Back