What would you do if you had several billion dollars?

I would invest in biological and medical research to slow the development of old age and to prolong human life indefinitely. If these studies are successful, you can extend the life of yourself indefinitely, as well as extend the life of those who can pay for it (thus you can make good money).
Sound pretty racist to me....

Build a wall around Mar-a-Lago. And Mexico wouldn't have to pay for it.

I love how Donald Trump lives rent-free in your head.

How sad and pathetic your existence must be...

Not at all. I've got no need to waddle onto message boards to defend the honor of some cult leader, so I'm kinda free of all that shit.

You'd better get back to work now. :dig:

i'd buy millions of hectares of grassland in Patagonia, fence it off then sell lots to conservatives from around the world.
A new territory with libtards and their dangerous ideology banned.
Like Israel, but with foreskins.

Not at all. I've got no need to waddle onto message boards to defend the honor of some cult leader, so I'm kinda free of all that shit.

Suck it, dipshit.

I wasn't defending anyone, you stupid fuck. I was talking about what I might do with several billion dollars. You, on the other hand, have once again proven that you're unable to post anything without "ORANGE MAN BAD".

I actually feel sorry for you.

Well, more so for your family...

I’d find and buy a small island... somewhere temperate to subtropical, maybe near Australia or New Zealand. Then I’d build a nice compound as “off the grid” as possible. Move in with my wife and our animals. Cut all direct ties with the mainland. Supply by airdrop once a month. Live out my life until I die.

Suck it, dipshit.

I wasn't defending anyone, you stupid fuck. I was talking about what I might do with several billion dollars. You, on the other hand, have once again proven that you're unable to post anything without "ORANGE MAN BAD".

I actually feel sorry for you.

Well, more so for your family...

And I did the same thing, responded to the OP question.
Yet which one of us is melting down?
I didn't have a hernia over whatever you did with your billions. Didn't even see it. Or maybe I did and it was that degree of memorable.

See what I mean? I like less work.

EDIT - I just checked back, no wonder I didn't notice what you'd do with your billions.... you didn't come up with anything. All you did was naysay what anybody else said.

Nuttin' like a productive day huh?

Last edited:
What would you do if you had several billion dollars?
Logo Emoticon

I’d find and buy a small island... somewhere temperate to subtropical, maybe near Australia or New Zealand. Then I’d build a nice compound as “off the grid” as possible. Move in with my wife and our animals. Cut all direct ties with the mainland. Supply by airdrop once a month. Live out my life until I die.

Texas tried that and ended up begging Biden for a billion or two. Even AOC kicked in a crowdfunded 1 mil.

So here is an idea. Buy that island, setup your own country. Declare war on the US without firing a shot. Then negotiate peace. You should get a few billion more out of that.

Texas tried that and ended up begging Biden for a billion or two. Even AOC kicked in a crowdfunded 1 mil.

So here is an idea. Buy that island, setup your own country. Declare war on the US without firing a shot. Then negotiate peace. You should get a few billion more out of that.
Texas tried to move to a subtropical island near Australia or New Zealand?

That may be the next move. Stay tuned, the Republican Texas Republicans are desperate to place blame and find a solution that can be as insane as what you suggest.

That may be the next move. Stay tuned, the Republican Texas Republicans are desperate to place blame and find a solution that can be as insane as what you suggest.
:banana: Whatever!

Forum List

Back