What would you do if you had several billion dollars?

Quentin111

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2014
I would invest in biological and medical research to slow the development of old age and to prolong human life indefinitely. If these studies are successful, you can extend the life of yourself indefinitely, as well as extend the life of those who can pay for it (thus you can make good money).

I would invest in biological and medical research to slow the development of old age and to prolong human life indefinitely. If these studies are successful, you can extend the life of yourself indefinitely, as well as extend the life of those who can pay for it (thus you can make good money).
wouldnt that advance the global climate change crisis???

...would not help--old people would still have medical problems ....you CAN'T extend life indefinitely ......
and it would cost more than several billion $

..there are many and various ailments with old age--physical and mental --you won't be able to alleviate those problems

You know, I often hear people say "Well, if I hit the lottery, money wouldn't change me."

Well, it would sure change some things for me. The first thing it would change would be the length of my driveway...

I'd hire Ted Cruz to dance at my parties in a speedo. His price would probably be surprisingly affordable.

Forum List

Back