What would you do about the stalled convoy outside of Kyiv?

C130 gun ship ..
1646357426062.png
and a few warthogs ..
1646357472703.png

There is a massive convoy of death and destruction poised outside of Kyiv. What would you do if you had command and control authority of NATO air forces?
Nato should not be involved in this war. What should or could have been done is attacking the convoy with all the anti-tank missiles that we could have and SHOULD HAVE given Ukraine to defend themselves. Biden is just adding to his death toll responsibility.

You watch and wait, and quickly move offensive weapons across the border into Ukraine.

If anyone thinks they should be bombed by NATO, they are a moron.

And start a hot war directly with he largest nuclear arsenal on the planet...

Ya, that is a good idea :scared1:
i hate to tell you pall WW3 has already begun ..... China Russia Iran and N Korea along with other countries are aligning and making moves .

Could horses pull a A-10?

To circumnavigate US neutrality act Britain took delivery of aircraft at the US-Canadian border and pulled them into Canada by horses....

Last edited:
In the last 77 years, World War III has been a certainty half a dozen time.

Somehow, it never showed up.

If it shows up now ... I have to say it took it's sweet time getting here.

I would just continue providing the Ukrainians with armament and for the Ukrainian pilots, I would do what Yidnar posted and give the pilots some A-10 Warthogs and a couple of AC-130 gunships, along with drones and NLAW anti-tank missiles. I would also remind Russia that if so much as a single one of Russia's munitions lands in NATO territory, the shit-storm is on.

Could horses pull a A-10?

To circumnavigate US neutrality act Britain took delivery of aircraft in US Canadian border and pulled them into Canada by horses....

Actually... they can.

You would be surprised how easy it is to move an aircraft if the ground is smooth :D

Not by their choice. All NATO nations have to sign on to allow another one to join and one or two nations voted against Ukraine joining, only because of their proximity to Russia.

Latvia and Estonia are NATO members. You can't get in closer proximity to Russia than that.

I would just continue providing the Ukrainians with armament and for the Ukrainian pilots, I would do what Yidnar posted and give the pilots some A-10 Warthogs and a couple of AC-130 gunships, along with drones and NLAW anti-tank missiles. I would also remind Russia that if so much as a single one of Russia's munitions lands in NATO territory, the shit-storm is on.
Another tough guy keyboard commando. I hope you'll back up your tough talk by putting your own ass on the line.

i hate to tell you pall WW3 has already begun ..... China Russia Iran and N Korea along with other countries are aligning and making moves .

Respectfully......if you think WW3 has begun.....then you have seen nothing yet!

This might be....hope it's not....a Nuclear War....the likes we have never seen before.

I pray for Peace.

Forum List

Back