What would you do about the stalled convoy outside of Kyiv?

Send in spooks to disrupt the supply lines. It's a tactic as old as warfare.

Another tough guy keyboard commando. I hope you'll back up your tough talk by putting your own ass on the line.

What they don't understand, the A-10 and AC-130 needs to have air superiority to be established. If it's not then they are just very large and juicy targets.

Respectfully......if you think WW3 has begun.....then you have seen nothing yet!

This might be....hope it's not....a Nuclear War....the likes we have never seen before.

I pray for Peace.
Yes..........Pray for Peace but Putin is dangerous right now........Just read that his forces attacked a Nuclear Plant..........INSANITY........

He is hell bent on taking all of Ukraine now.......

There is a massive convoy of death and destruction poised outside of Kyiv. What would you do if you had command and control authority of NATO air forces?
Nothin gettin into that airspace.

The media can talk all the shit they want.

Nobody is gettin in.

'Crashed'

haha!

What they don't understand, the A-10 and AC-130 needs to have air superiority to be established. If it's not then they are just very large and juicy targets.
Absolutely. Russian fighter jets would be on the practice range, shooting at tethered dirigibles.

There is a massive convoy of death and destruction poised outside of Kyiv. What would you do if you had command and control authority of NATO air forces?
Id give Ukraine a dozen Apache's. Highway of Death 2.0

Killer drones and a kid with a play Station should do it.............Unmanned drones are lethal to armor.

Is it possible that the Russians halted because they didn't want to kill anymore Ukies than they had to? If so a lame NATO attack would have escalated the war and caused more Uk casualties. Be careful what you wish for.

And start a hot war directly with he largest nuclear arsenal on the planet...

Ya, that is a good idea

Respectfully......if you think WW3 has begun.....then you have seen nothing yet!

This might be....hope it's not....a Nuclear War....the likes we have never seen before.

I pray for Peace.
WWll didnt blow up overnight ... it started with a couple of countries in Europe and then it escalated ....

WWll didnt blow up overnight ... it started with a couple of countries in Europe and then it escalated ....

Escalated?

you just wait what nuclear war looks like.

Hope never happens.

Escalated?

you just wait what nuclear war looks like.

Hope never happens.
i agree ... trust me skye i dont want WWlll either ..... but i'm afraid we are inching closer by the moment ...remember the the Chicom Russian allies released a virus onto the world recently ....

i agree ... trust me skye i dont want WWlll either ..... but i'm afraid we are inching closer by the moment ...remember the the Chicom Russian allies released a virus onto the world recently ....

Nobody wants WW3....nobody who has half brain cell left! ;)

I'd stand down all NATO forces and go kayaking in Greece. Enjoy a little sun, a little sand, and a lot of poontang. I'd return in a month or so, after that whole Ukraine thing had settled down.

Drink a bourbon, play a little poker with the boys, and then hit the sack.

Forum List

Back