What would you do about the stalled convoy outside of Kyiv?

There is a massive convoy of death and destruction poised outside of Kyiv. What would you do if you had command and control authority of NATO air forces?

No need for NATO, the US has 40 A-10s that are being retired, send them to Ukraine with volunteer civilian pilots and ground crews. They could lay waste to the whole convoy.

Yes, and that is what you want to do, escalate.

It is amazing that you cannot see how moronic trying to escalate this is.
i'm not trying to escalate anything !! it is a shame that in the last decade every time a dem is in the WH Russia feels free to invade another country !

agreed .... arm them with aircraft .

And that is exactly what some countries with the Mig-29s have done. Ukraine was gifted a bunch of Mig-29s and SU-25s in just the past few days. And they have started to hit the convoys.

And that is exactly what some countries with the Mig-29s have done. Ukraine was gifted a bunch of Mig-29s and SU-25s in just the past few days. And they have started to hit the convoys.
hopefully thats true .... havent seen much reporting on that yet .... i hope you are right .

hopefully thats true .... havent seen much reporting on that yet .... i hope you are right .

And more Russian crews are starting to walk away from their ground attack machines. I think the biggest threat to the Russian invasion is seeing the faces of russian speaking Ukranian Mothers hold hands blocking their convoys.

Forum List

Back