You just can't make crap like this up!

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015

Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman hosted a press conference Thursday at SP Firearms Unlimited in Franklin Square, N.Y. He said the legal firearms dealer, with assistance from the Nassau County Police Department, will be collecting over the next four days donations of unloaded rifles, shotguns or an AR-15 or other long gun weapons from legal gun owners to be sent to the Ukrainian people.

The weapons will be placed in storage "until we can get the American government to ship those weapons to the Ukraine," Blakeman said

Yeah, they gon be stored...rotflmao!

Right,...

i-got-an-4c0611867b.jpg

Dems don't like guns, cause that means you've got a notion to protect yourself from their tyranny and deadly destructiveness.

So that's why they pretend that they're taking away our guns for a good cause because they obviously think we're gullible idiots. They would have to think that if they honestly believe we believe that it was a legimate election. I'm mentally challenged not mental itself though.

Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman hosted a press conference Thursday at SP Firearms Unlimited in Franklin Square, N.Y. He said the legal firearms dealer, with assistance from the Nassau County Police Department, will be collecting over the next four days donations of unloaded rifles, shotguns or an AR-15 or other long gun weapons from legal gun owners to be sent to the Ukrainian people.

The weapons will be placed in storage "until we can get the American government to ship those weapons to the Ukraine," Blakeman said

Yeah, they gon be stored...rotflmao!

You may be making this crap up. Fox News? You got any other sources, because I can't find that story anywhere. However, there are some very naive politicians who make major decisions for us, so it wouldn't surprise me.

• Banned
The liberals around here alway try and make the claim that the 2nd is about hunting and it's not possible to fight the government with small arms.
Yet they want to arm the Ukrainians to fight the russians. :cuckoo:
So which is it liberals?
If what I know about it is true, the preferred rifle over the AR is an AK. If that's so they may not have any ammo for AR's. This adds more suspicion to this, seeing how they mentioned AR's.

Last edited:
You may be making this crap up. Fox News? You got any other sources, because I can't find that story anywhere. However, there are some very naive politicians who make major decisions for us, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Yep. Authoritarian leftists really are that hypocritical and stoooopid.

Time to either either fess up, and go independent, or look like a total douche.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. The elite politicians really do want to strip folks of their liberty. They really are psychopaths. Admit it now?

:dunno:

SAVE YER GUNS. None of those guns will ever be donated to nor see Ukraine. This is just another effort by NY State to try to disarm its citizens.

Please don't take this the wrong way or anything because I REALLY like you,.. but no shit Sherlock. (That comment is directed at the whole entire situation, not you.) Again, people always think I'm stupid, yet I have a bigger IQ than the president.

The liberals around here alway try and make the claim that the 2nd is about hunting and it's not possible to fight the government with small arms.
Yet they want to arm the Ukrainians to fight the russians. :cuckoo:
So which is it liberals?

They just think we're idiots is all.

Nope lol I was just in special education classes and people always called me retarded because they thought that meant I was an idiot.
Of course that's why they thought that. It had nothing to do with you wearing your underwear on the outside and a towel wrapped around your shoulders like a cape well into high school.

The one true April on this forum who is enamored with me, me, me!!

Mikey, I'm saying this because I love you as a friend so please listen very carefully what I'm going to tell you alright? There's no shame in therapy,... And switching to decaf.

Forum List

Back